Ignorant chink here, please educate me and change my views about the world

Ignorant chink here, please educate me and change my views about the world.

>he fell for the Russian sphere meme

Luv u

>we are yellow with the rest of /asean/ and burgerland
JUST

Why is your reason for liking Russia?

boipucci

Do you even know every country?

enema

I guess I need to learn more about the world

WHY DESLIKE BRAZIL? PLEASE LOVE BRAZIL

Back then when my school thought us about the USSR during WW2 and the cold war, i was kind of obsessed with it. It just seemed so contradictory to all the western culture that I grew up with. I looked into soviet "culture" and was fascinated by it, hell I still even have the red army choir album on my phone today which i downloaded back then. I later learned how to read Cyrillic so I can try to read what the propaganda posters on my history textbook was saying, just for fun. I can't say that I fully understand communism back then, or even today, but I just like their culture. Even when typing this, I feel that I am ignorant as fuck.

well when i made this i disliked you for all the time alguem br??? huehue's ruined muh vidya

but i don't play vidya anymore so I guess I don't dislike you anymore either

It may look good on paper and it was an interesting period of time from historians' perspective however it was not as good for its own citizens.

Nothing wrong with appreciation as long it doesn't grow into obsession.

Why do you love us?

You like North Korea more than Taiwan?

Also Singapore is cool and we have good relations due to our shared Commonwealth background. Australians have a pretty high opinion of it compared to all the other Southeast Asian counties.

The map is missing many Caribbean and Pacific nations, and a few around Africa

Probably because they are unimportant.

>alguem br??? huehue

winter war, at least what I know about it
korpiklaani
finnish language
ideal climate
nordic master race
coffee and saunas

agreeable, nowadays I just like the soviet republics as a way to meme.

So are Liechtenstein and San Marino

>nowadays I just like the soviet republics as a way to meme
Hey, me too

mixed sex's sauna

looks a bit gay to be honest

>Finland
>Nordic
Burger tier

Nothing gay in the spirit of comradeship

why do you like Turkey, Ukraine, Belarus and Baltic countries, but rest of Europe is only OK?

Why don't you love China?

finland IS nordic, go away slav

It is Finno ugric and not nordic, are you amerimutt or something? I thought leafs were smarter than that

we're better than you at hockey

Ukraine, Belarus and Baltic countries because they are ex soviet states. Turkey because they are the distant cousins of the turkic central asian countries which I love. All of these are based on culture, fascination and ignorance though.

Finland is nordic, Ivan. It's just not scandinavian

Isn't it the other way around?
Finland is Scandinavian but not Nordic?

Thoughts?

I'm not into it, whatever
Yeah, he was just talking about it as if it was a "race" thing

Curious about Mongolia and Vietnam

>master race
I was being flippant i didn't mean a literal race you autist

Love Vietnam for the same reason as Finland: a small badass country that defeated imperialist invaders.
Hate Mongolians because they get a way with worshiping Genghis Khan who is literally Hitler

For a foreigner it's sometimes hard to pick up on stuff like that.

>the weak are good
>the strong are bad
No girls allowed

clearly Finland and Vietnam are not so weak, since they defeated Soviet Union and USA

Theres nothing sexual about same sex sauna. Sauna is a place of contemplation.

Sorry, I mean mixed sex sauna obviously.

I personally don't like Mongolia because their empire was a clusterfuck that destroyed Baghdad, messed up China + Persia, and led to Turkic people populating Central Asia.

>defeated the Soviet Union

This isn't true.

Also I hate Mongolboos who think Mongol Empire was better than Rome. Fuck them.

Semantics

Soviets war goal was to annex Finland, Finnish war goal was not to be annexed.
Clearly Finland achieved their war goals and SU didn't

That doesn't mean we won. A runner doesn't win a race even if he sets his goal to being faster than a snail. Furthermore, the soviets didn't care about annexing Finland, just about securing it's location against Germany, which they achieved in the peace terms

>Furthermore, the soviets didn't care about annexing Finland, just about securing it's location against Germany, which they achieved in the peace terms
The peace treaty was a foul compromise for Soviet Union. They didn't manage to secure St. Petersburg from attacks from the Finns, only thing they managed to do was to make Finland their enemy