I wanna get along with China-chan

I wanna get along with China-chan.
Still China-chan tsundere to us.
I wanna propose to China-chan.
How can Japan-China get along from bottom of heart??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nuke it

how about a nice trip to Manchuria?

but China and NK (and SK) need anti-Japan propaganda to distract people's attention from their corruption

hmmm.... have you tried apologizing for war crimes?

>Japan fully paid reparations, also offered generous ODA
Germany only apologized and paid reparation to jews victims, never paid anything to their former African colonies lol

>tojo
man you guys are good at picking scapegoats

The chinks and nips at my university get along fine. I don't know if this Asian hate is real or if you cunts are just memeing ad overblowing politics.

truth is
90% of asians don't give a shit about politics and politics do not affect decision making

we are not like German, who completely ignore and still despise Russian.

You say that now but Asian posters on Sup Forums are obsessed with politics.

Not true, we actually apologized to the herero and pay lots of money to Namibia, lol

because if the world around them doesnt give a shit they spew onto something that might be more receptive? i dunno use your fuckin head

>who completely ignore and still despise Russian
wut?

>Abe gets away with scandal using NK as distraction
You're no different in the end

has Germany ever paid reparation, even one mark?

Well Chinese women make up like 40% of foreign brides in Japan so it can't be all hate (Filipinas and Koreans are high up there too).

they just sent me 1 big buck as we speak, but that was the shipping fee

Older Chinese hate japan , younger that live in my country less

we send tons of economic aid to Namibia each year. Also, we said that we are sorry

When Japan becomes the province of china

I have asked about your reparation for Russia, whose hostility have not yet dissolved, not about irrelevant former colonies in Africa.

>Germany only apologized and paid reparation to jews victims, never paid anything to their former African colonies lol

Germany never paid money to Poland and Poles. They killed 6 million of our citizens, including 3 million of catholics, destroyed our country in 80% and we never seen even one dollar of compensations from them.

Yes, the reparations to Russia were fully payed after WW2, by the German part which was occupied by Soviet Union

I am sorry but this is not true. Reparation dispute between Poland and Germany was settled, by Germany paying monies and denouncing their claims on German clay occupied by Poland

What money?! We were never paid. Jews received 90 bln dollar of reparations in form of various pensions and funds from 1953 till today, while Polish victims received none. Your shitty country considers only Jews as humans because you are afraid of them and serve them like dog, while Poles are still "subhumans" in your vocabulary.

>What money?! We were never paid.
>After German reunification in 1990, Poland demanded reparations again [...] and as a result Germany paid Polish sufferers ca. 4.7 billion zł.

4,7 bln zł is fucking nothing, it is around 1 bln dollar. Are you fucking kidding me? Jewry took 90 bln and we 1 bln? You should be even ashamed to mention it. Our material and human losses were bigger than Jewish ones, and they are calculated at roughly 2 TRILLION dollar.

goddamned fucking chinks

It's true. They don't have any intention to stop requesting apology for Japan. China make a best use of anti-japan policy for control Chinese people and defeat Japan. We already paid compensation and offer economic/technology help again and again. They will stop request when Japan will become subordinate of Chinese communist party.

>They killed 6 million of our citizens, including 3 million of catholics, destroyed our country in 80%

Holy shit, you poles never fail to give me a laugh.

Well, there was a systematic mass murder of Jews, while this was not true for Poles.
Also, please don't forget that many Jews were polish, and they received plenty of money from Germany.
Also, you seem to forget that Israel didn't receive any clay from Germany, while Poland did

Whats so funny about it? When we were fighting nazis, your country was parading in SS uniforms, so you may find it funny indeed.

>Well, there was a systematic mass murder of Jews, while this was not true for Poles.

Are you fucking stupid or pretend to be?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation

> Also, please don't forget that many Jews were polish, and they received plenty of money from Germany.

But these kikes didnt live in Poland, they lived mainly in USrael and Israel and received these funds there.

> Also, you seem to forget that Israel didn't receive any clay from Germany, while Poland did

You lost war, fucking scum, so you were basically forced to give it. Meanwhile Jewish-Russian soviets stole 3x bigger Polish territory in the East and gave it to fake nations of "Ukrainians" and "Belarusians".

I don't know polish history, but claiming 6 million poles were killed is just ridiculous.

Technically "only" 3 million of Poles were killed by Germans, because kikes aren't Polish, never were and never will be.

>Are you fucking stupid or pretend to be?
There was no holocaust carried out against ethnic poles

>But these kikes didnt live in Poland, they lived mainly in USrael and Israel and received these funds there.
Mostly because of Polish antisemitism, many Polish Jews were forced to flee Poland, some even fled to Germany. That is not Germanys fault though, if Poland discriminates against its citizens.

>You lost war, fucking scum, so you were basically forced to give it.
Germany could take the territory by force anytime. So Germany renouncing their territorial claims is a huge concession to Poland

>Meanwhile Jewish-Russian soviets stole 3x bigger Polish territory
This is not a problem of Germany

You aren't speaking of casualties in battles, right? Even 3 million is an absurd number. Do you have any idea how much resources killing 3 million people would take?

>There was no holocaust carried out against ethnic poles

How is killing 3 million of people not a holocaust, stupid german trash?

> Mostly because of Polish antisemitism

It is a kike-soviet propaganda. Jewry occupied Poland after 1945 and they were killing hundreds of thousands of Poles just like nazis. That's why they shout about "polish antisemitism" nowadays to cover up their crimes and genocides against us.

> Germany could take the territory by force anytime.

You can do shit, German animal. We can take your territory nowadays because your country is weak, demoralized, trashed and full of shitskin and nigger subhumans inside who will never fight for it.

> This is not a problem of Germany

You ever heard about Ribbentrop-Molotov pact?

Give them back.

Just shut up, subhuman, and enjoy your Finland as long as you can, because Russians will take it sooner or later.

>You can do shit, German animal. We can take your territory nowadays because your country is weak, demoralized, trashed and full of shitskin and nigger subhumans inside who will never fight for it.
blablabla
then come and take it

We will soon. And finally take revenge on you and retake what is ours: all this wealth that you stole from us.

I will, thanks

>what are you gonna do, partition us again?

Yes. USA and Russia will fuck up whole Western Europe, and we will be helping them in it. Surprised?

Germany has better relations with USA and Russia than Poland has with either of them.
So yeah, I would be pretty suprized if USA or Russia would side with Poland over Germany

So you will be very surprised soon how "good" your relations with the USA are xDDD

Reminder that this
poster is a infamous spammer who has serious mental illness.
Please do NOT reply to him

> No Anglo or Jew
It's biased. Where are the British monarchs who are responsible of the atrocities in their colonies and Kissinger who is responsible of Vietnam war?

NTSY

>Do you have any idea how much resources killing 3 million people would take?

now think 6 million

gas chambers never existed btw