youtu.be/NKbNDIigdlg
youtube.com/watch?v=goV4U_Zz_co
youtube.com/watch?v=-oF9L5QBr7M
youtube.com/watch?v=aeMl6kEy4KY
youtube.com/channel/UCYLS9TSah19IsB8yyUpiDzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

youtu.be/NKbNDIigdlg
I want to end my life i think i might do it within the next week come after me government i know you are monitorning me come after me i fucking dare you faggots

here's your reward

When the fuck will they crack Assassins Creed Origins??
really want to play it.

ISLAM IS AN EVIL RELIGION END THIS EVIL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I HOPE YOU GUYS DONT BROWSE Sup Forums IN PUBLIC BECAUSE ISLAM IS EVIL IT IS OF SATAN HIMSELF END IT END IT END IT

btw islam is evil

conservative muslim gfs

>tfw no cute Khaleeji princess to order me to lick her feet and call me a majoo scum.
reeeeeeeeeee

Don't forger to sage every single britposter or burgerposter that may post here

ngl i read her tweets

hi, croissant

I want to play it but I don't think my pc can take it, the ac that took place in France was already hard yo play.

Those game are buggy when they are put in the market anyways, better to wait one year or two.

me to

i'm not buying lool, i'm pirating them.
my PC is decent enough, think it can handle it at lower settings.

witcher 3 worked well enough, don't see why this one won't

is hatred of the Anglo a school subject in France?

kek

Another day another bottle. My liver will feel this in the future.

nuke mena

dumb frogposter

good op

cute

strange post

Actually yes, the burgers get a lot of shit in history class, especially when we talk about the cold war, the globalisation and the war in the middle east.

>implying I said anything about buyfagging

Wallow in self-pity with me

Saddam

Colourised Pictures of the Iranian Shah, 2017

>poisoning yourself with ethanol
Lmao dumb kafir

tfw the arab world is a complete shithole

>>poisoning yourself with ethanol
I wish for a slow and painful death

Nice pic, but why is he yellow?

Hope in these hard times stronger people will come out from it and get us out of this mess

i don't know, i tried to pick a generic arab skin tone.

holy shit did you hear what happened? after falling unconcious due to an accident during fencing pratice because of protective gear malfuction she was in the hands of an illegal organ trafficking ring in a rural tunisian hospital and had one of her kidneys taken. she's no longer eligible to compete in the olympics, i'm so sorry man

Then be one of the stronger people m8

Gentle reminder that Persians are White

youtube.com/watch?v=goV4U_Zz_co

>posting on Sup Forums
>strong
oh user...

Oh no
Your autism is getting worse

Will they be able to find a cure?

Did you see the shitstorm yesterday? Hilarious.

Americans should genocided, their cringe levels and utter ignorance of the world is incredible.

i'm not a monarchist you jobless nigger

>not poisoning yourself for the sake of an imaginary friend

lmao dumb muslim qui ne goûtera jamais au plaisirs de la vie

tfw no cute north african bf

why the fuck would you need to colorize a picture from 2017 ???

H-hello
hoe gaat het

Which City in a Muslim country has friendly people and is good to start life from scratch?

I'm a Muslim in mid 20s with an intermediate education and no bank balance. I dropped out from engineering and then started working at a Madrasa as an IT & Facitlites coordinator (basically I'm the computer guy + inventory management).

My priorities after moving to an Islamic country are
1. Seeking knowledge about Islam and Learning Arabic
2. Start a business
3. Travel
4. If possible complete graduation

I want to start some business eventually but since I don't have any money I might need to find a job at first to simply survive. Maybe my English language proficiency and my experience at the Madrasa will count for something.

I was looking at immigration policies for Beirut, Casablanca, Marakech and Tripoli right now. Due to my limited knowledge of MENA I have only been looking at large cities but I'm also open to small cities with an urban center and good opportunities.

Mumbai

You already know I live in Mumbai.

t. Indo European

yes changing the subject, mind numbness and inability to grasp reality of the situation
i understand you are heartstricken. shock, denial, and disbelief, you now feel guilty for fetishizing over a woman that just had one of her vital organs stolen to be sold to some 90 year old wallstreet magnate with shares in cruel firms like Academi and Mc D's. you are fully aware of the soulless chink stereotype that you have played out and now feel the need to propel your anguish on me
TL you should see this

>a fatso Iranian diaspora who fucks an underage gypsy and dreams of invading Iran all by himself is calling me a nigger

Haydi haydi SCLAVE

Today is ''Cyrus Day'' in Iran. It marks the date Cyrus conquered Babylon.
People usually go to his tomb in Pasargad to honor him. Last years gathering was the highest in modern history.

This year the regime tries to stop, or make it harder better said, for people to go to his tomb. They build fances, changed the rules..etc. Some activists who tried to gather people received SMS and calls threatening them not to go. And from what i'm seeing now on twitter, in looks like the police is there and won't let the people go to the tomb.....

Honestly it's a pretty ''We wuz'' kind of thing. But it triggers the mullahs like hell. Last year one of them called the people there ''counter-revolutionaries'' and he was angry that people chanted words ''that should be used only regarding Grand Ayatollah Khomeini'', he got butthurt because they chanted ''Iran's our country, Cyrus our father''

It's a bit to we wuz for me, but it triggers the regime a bit, so that's enough for me.

Here's to Cyrus, the king of kings, who even after 2000 years still manages to trigger the retarded mullahs.

Your thread is cute & innocent Reza, here's your reward

youtube.com/watch?v=-oF9L5QBr7M

h-hi. e-ethnicity?
no one and I mean NO ONE is gonna read this.

I'll rather fuck gypsies, but thanks anyway.

Do you plan on halalizing your kuffar gypsy underage slave and make a shit load of Shia babies with her?

don't care, wrote it for myself honestly.

i'm not thinking that far into the future. once i'll finish university i'll see.

dw reza i read it

not this shit again

thanks Baal, that was kind of you.

We count on you, btw do you know the Persianigger diaspora living in Finland who's from Sup Forums and making Iranian ultra-nationalist threads 24/7?

no.
i don't go to Sup Forums

Thought about him because he always talks about Cyrus and how "Persia" was bright before Islam but he gets btfo by other Iranians everytime anyway

I feel like sharing love today, who want some?

sounds like a retard.
good thing i avoid Sup Forums

very interesting post

youtube.com/watch?v=aeMl6kEy4KY

happy birth of the republic day guys

Happy Republic Day, Turk bros

go to the khalej all your compatriots are there
try muscat

thx brah

also happy cyrus day

I ''celebrate'' it just because it triggers the retards honestly.
Thanks. anyway though!

there is no real way to celeberate republic day other than hanging a turkish flag or a pic of MKA out on a balcony if you live in turkey
i do it to trigger political islamists who think MKA destroyed the """"""""""caliphate"""""""""

Good on you. Fuckers deserve to get triggered.

hmmm so /mena/ are secularists and progressives.
pathetic

I guess the caliphate will have to rise from the Indus civilization then.

I have a class, social studies, as I believe it's called, it's pretty funny. The instructor, a capable syrian guy, is entrusted with teaching us the basics of history, topography, geopolitics and whatnot. The geography portion if class was terrific. When it came to filling us on the we wuzzery shenanigans, however, our teacher was more interested in giving us an extensive lecture about the civil war back home. His loathing for bashar and co was consuming. In between describing the bombing and gassing of women, children and the elderly, he would point at an ukrainian caricature poster of al assad on the board and yell in his broken, heavily accented darija : 'this is giraffe, you wanna be rule by that ? Hah! shia zamel shit!' then he'd go back on his dissertation on toy shaped claymore mines, political police and collaborations with the 'rum' and 'rafidi' scum, hinting darkly that they would pay dearly for what they've done to his country.

>secularists
Never.

kinda based

learn to use toilets first

It's a meeee...Mario

t. zamel shit

what a shit teacher

>tfw no algerian gf

youtube.com/channel/UCYLS9TSah19IsB8yyUpiDzg

made me grin

>tfw no qt kuffar hating, Aisha aspiring, Al Arabiya watching, Allah fearing, adhan answering, araby typing, astaghfirullah muttering, Assad supporting, airport security check derandomizing, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, habibi endearing, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Zionist Entity hating, IDF soldier stoning, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, Kurdistan crushing, li beirut singing, Mecca facing, mascara overusing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mensif preparing, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, oudh spraying, Ottoman revolting, Panarabist aspiring, Quran memorizing, Ramadan fasting, salafi hating, shahada reciting, Sharia law implementing, rock throwing, shisha smoking, Turkish drama watching, virginity minding, ummah uniting, yallah exclaiming, zina committing Arab gf

all the teachers here are like that, they really get off giving convoluted speeches and life lessons to the kids while acting like condescending holier than thou faggots, they think class is an extension of the café or something
I also remember fondly spending about 4 hours discussing haircuts, homosexuality and constitution friendly ways to overthrow the king with the arabic sensei

>constitution friendly ways to overthrow the king with the arabic sensei
now this is based

*kiss*

it's fucking amazing when you think about it how a powder keg like syria was able to stand for this long, on one hand you have the super secularist and nusayra minority who managed to rule that litterbox and then you have the typical durkallah rape bomb backwards apeman sunnigger Aladdin insurgent from Edlib majority
i mean a toddler could tell that shit was gonna ignite one way or another but the fact that assad is still in power is amazing. the only way he can secure his rule for the coming years is swift genocide of جيش الكر neanderthals which would be not that bad of an idea

can you please stop with the buzzword abuse? seriously my blood pressure cannot handle this shit anymore

Il me FAUT une pa arabe pêh. Quelqu'un d'entre vous a une sœur dont vous n'avez pas besoin?

even so it's just ayraps duking it out with ayraps and it only dragged on for so long because ivan ivanov ivanovsky and cleetus mcbenjamin wanted to revive their dumb kindergarden rivalry from the 50s, now what really tikles my fancy is imagining what kind of pandemonium a diverse state like mokoko, iran ot turkey would descend into if shit hits the fan
nothing short of Marduk lyrics hopefully

>diversity in rocco
you mean that shit going down in the rif or sahraouis?
i doubt berbers would resolve to savagery on the arape scale

Why are arabs and muslims in general so cringe and autistic on instagram? Go to any big football players instagram and read their comments, filled with mudslimes writing shit like ''i love you im muslim'' ''proud muslims for ronaldo'' ''im muslim'' ''emoji 1 finger up yes nice play im muslim''. Not even devout Christians from any counrty does that shit

They force their identity upon their online opinions to help strengthen their sense of belonging, and subconsciously to increase that identity influence or merit, in their shitty brains this is the right way to show this.

grow up in saudi arabia, learning everyday that you're great because you're muslim and all others are animals

Ahhhhh yes Muslim intellectuals
Lol iraqis do the same shit eewman.

>rif
you got one piece of the puzzle down
>i doubt berbers would resolve to savagery on the arape scale
Oh you innocent little thing
The only thing that's stopping the taverver from mauling each other to smithereens with cyborg dinosaurs that have chainsaws for arms is the fact they're too busy collectively shitting on the arabs instead. Nuances and shades differ but we're still all untermensch sandworm color