We're all citizens of the world, we must love each other as we would our own people

We're all citizens of the world, we must love each other as we would our own people
Don't give hate and racism a chance, let's stand with our muslim brethren and pray for them, they will need all our support to overcome these tragic events

This. I would rather have all ethnic French die than rather be islamaphobic like America.

Physical wounds and loss of loved ones so less worse then some online bullying

Muslim isn't a race

Islam isn't peaceful

And you WILL pay in blood.

Kill yourself Mohammed.

hi traitors

bye

>See step 2
>Read it with his voice in mind
Made me laugh more than I should have

> let's stand with our muslim brethren and pray for them

Sure, I'll pray for their deaths.

I can't understand you.

I don't speak cuckold.

You're the fucking problem

If we kill the people like you the muslim problem would go away through deportation instead of war.

Islam means submission you fucking french nigger i hope the people of France wake up and start lynching every subhuman in their country

bump

that pic

Islam literally translate to "submission"

Islam is a totalitarian ideology aiming to control every aspect of one's life and all rules of society
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION

Bullshit

No
What I want to hear from muslim community his to admit the islamist cancer grow among them
I want to hear they will doesn't accept them anymore
I want to hear they will ostracize them, isolate them, exclude them, denounce them to the police even start a purge inside their community for what I care.

But no
All I will hear "I'm an imam and I prayed for the victim with a rabbin and a priest", "their aren't true muslim", #NOTALLMUSLIM, blablabla...

Do they realise this kind of response is seem as complaisant at best ? That less and less people doesn't follow the #notallmuslim shit ?

prove me wrong faggot

the coran even contain sentence explaining witch foot you're supposed to use to enter the bathroom
if that's not totalitarianism i don't know what is

You sound like a 5-year old. Loving people who want to kill you is mentally ill.

Actually, Islam translates into "submission" as submission to the will of Allah is the highest tenet of the faith.

If I pray for them, will that reduce the death toll for the next terrorist attack?

lol. maybe you will get your wish

Islam actually means "Submission", literally.

No proof

Nice b8 m8.

Islam is a religion of peace

Tibetan Buddhism is a spiritual doctrine of war