What do y'all think is going to happen to EDP if Philadelphia loses this Superbowl?

What do y'all think is going to happen to EDP if Philadelphia loses this Superbowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lekbfnYd_I
cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2018-somebody-bet-millions-of-dollars-that-the-eagles-will-win-it-all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3lekbfnYd_I

he'll make a long rant video and continue being a bitter cunt who doubts his team until they win, and then brags when they do.

i'm more concerned about what he'll do if they win. he's used to losing.

Stop giving attention to that loud, obnoxious nigger

this

t. actual Philadelphian

im surprised they found a seat for his fat ass

>if

Is he going to live stream to his channel from the stadium? Will whoever's broadcasting the game have him visit the booth/studio for an interview?

How did this niqqa get tickets to the game anyway?

What the fuck.

>You faggots need to stop enabling this jewtube deadbeat.

>How did this niqqa get tickets to the game anyway?

He had a gofundme

>I want thing but can't afford thing
>I'll beg for it and people will give me money so I can have thing anyway.

I think this is a seldom looked at reason western civilization is on the decline.

Hopefully he'll off himself.

I believe that season ticket holders are put into a lottery for superbowl tickets if their team is going. But maybe thats just for the playoffs idk.

Also one of his fans could have bought him a ticket.

His dad is gonna be really upset with his yelling

>that time he posted here
>couldn't figure out a tripcode
>got spammed with nigger and racist images
>bitched out and left

Well his dad can fuck off because he's the one living with EDP, not the other way around. :^)
Also I'm gay

I enjoy EDP's videos but I feel bad for him. Its one thing to be a diehard fan but I really wonder what has to go wrong in your life for your entire existence to revolve around a sports team.

>this is a homo sapiens

im really hoping he gets in that car and drives into oncoming traffic on the freeway tbdesu

He lives in California and is poor. He isn't a season ticket holder

>being so FUCKING NEW that you don't know EDP is from Bakersfield and has never lived in Philly and is not a season ticket holder

maybe he should shitpost on a peruvian flute carving forum, that will resurrect our greatness.

You look like you eat Doo Doo. your username should be eatdatdoodoo445. hahaha

>My only regret is that I'll never be able to shove Patton Oswalt's head into a meat grinder.

has he given back his dads vaseline yet?

EDP really wants Philly to lose, his channels ""success"" is from his rants, if Philly wins the SB he has nothing to be angry about

do you think he made this bet?

cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2018-somebody-bet-millions-of-dollars-that-the-eagles-will-win-it-all/

Ever heard of the game, Hatred?

>hating based EDP

it's like you choose to be lame or something

sixers fan here, I wouldnt be mad if we lost, wentz was there we'd win you know?

Wentz got exposed for being a system baby already to it doesn't matter

>his channels ""success""
Does he make any cash from that?