Why is it an american tradition to dump out all your food on the floor after the movie?

why is it an american tradition to dump out all your food on the floor after the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2dSN1Z01-iE?t=2m12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a tip for the people cleaning the theaters. They get to eat it for free.

why do americlaps clap after a film

exercise

We offer it as thanks to the creators of the film

So the staff don't lose their jobs, they need to work right?

Fucking yuropoors i do not understand how you people survive.

If you do this at a movie theater, fuck you. There is a trash can on the way out the door. Sincerely, the person cleaning up your mess.

europoors subsist on sinkwater and cigarettes i hate them

Happens in Ireland too

Not gonna lie i leave my popcorn and drink on the ground when i leave the theatre, its not my job to pick it up

This. It's like a tip.

CLEAN IT UP, WAGIE.

can any north american here redpill me in the shart in mart culture?

We honor the dead with these offerings.

>fuck you for giving me my job
typical

For a long time I thought that the whole shart in mart thing was made up. Well that was before I spoke with two american friends of mine about this phenomenon, they could not believe I was making a thing out of this and apparently this is deeply rooted in american culture. " If you gotta go you gotta go and you can always clean up later, no big deal "they said. They also told me that displaying poo on your pants, or a burgerstain if you will, is the true mark of a patriot and hard worker. By showing off your burgerstain you let everybody know that you are too busy living the american dream and grabbing life by the horns than to worry about silly loos and where to poo. Americans wear their burgerstains with pride, much like how a war veteran wears a medal on his chest. One of the american friends I was discussing this with even went on to admit that he once forced a burgerstain while on a date to impress the girl and they are married today.

>when you put the trash in the 3D glasses recycle bin

>20 dollars for popcorn and 50 for a ticket
I should be allowed to shit inside the theater

>put trash in the glasses bin
>put glasses in the trash bin

but theres a bunch of trash cans on the way out

Because they stopping giving out free refills on cola. Seriously I spend like $5 on a drink and they don't even want to spend another 20 cents to refill it so I dump whatever is left on the floor to make it sticky.

>t. wagecuck

Oh how terrible that you have to do the job you get PAID for. Goddamn, get a fucking grip.

They went all out for that Spider-Man 3 advertising campaign. Could've just put up a poster or something.

And people wonder why no one goes to theaters anymore

>terrible dirty
>americans can't act civilized, doesn't matter their color
>possibility of getting shot
>can't even go on your own and always need to bring someone
>etc.

is that coke?

>possibility of getting shot

this is fucking disgraceful, I'm paying 20$, I want guaranteed shootings

The amount of mess I make depends on how much I enjoyed the kino. If it was total shit they'll know by the amount of garbage on the floor.

You can't clap with food in your hands.

To support the cinema mice that feed the public cinema falcons of course

Because we hate people who are poor, hungry and not into the cinema - it's our version of salting the earth.

>>americans can't act civilized, doesn't matter their color
it actually does matter you fucking faggot. i've never seen white people act bad. it's always niggers and spics

>wah I actually have to do my job instead of smoke weed and eat popcorn
kill yourself wageslave

t. """"""""white"""""""""" American

Next time I'm at the movies i'll dump a large soda onto a seat in your honor.

Well they can't completely sanitize the whole carpet, except maybe once a year. I hope one of the dirty fuck breathe down a nasty black mold spore and they grow mushrooms in their lungs.

That response reminded me of this.
youtu.be/2dSN1Z01-iE?t=2m12s

>European ""men"" bend over backwards so as not to offend the movie theater manager
Why am i not surprised

I like to wait until the end of the credits to leave so i can make eye contact with the dumpy theater slaves as i leave, knowing they'll find my fresh popcorn ground into the carpet fills me with a kind of warm satisfaction.
>tfw when extra butter

at the 2:12 mark damnit.

why is it an american tradition to eat so much that you become morbidly obese and immobile?

So we can get on television.

>"please put on your 3d glasses now" pops up on the screen
>ignore it and watch a blurry scene for 3 hours

because we have the freedom to

frequently better than watching 3D.

Nice meme.

There's no food left at the end of the movie in an American cinema.

Is that Cameron Diaz?

So the theater rats have something to feed on you dumb yurocuck

Because they have zero respect for you, the janitors of perpetual pickup. Hey, at least you get to eat the tossed food, right?

they can be disgusting pigs in an 'acceptable' way

Why is she digging in his ass?

>even the doctors in america are sickeningly obese

Job security

if nobody made a mess people would be laid off

t. underage never-employed
No, people naturally make a mess with dirt, it's just extra shit when some retarded pig makes a huge mess.

I imagined those popcorns as yellowed weed buds and I busted out laughing

We also poop in the cinema showers as well as an offering to the theater king.

Us americans always need food in our hands or anxiety takes over. When the movie's over you have to clap. There's no time to set shit down I need people to know I liked the movie so I just drop everything and clap away.

How far are you.

because people are fucking disgusting and selfish. but I've noticed that my local theaters are actually pretty clean. leithersburg cinemas ftw

This is a courtesy to the service workers so that they shall actually have a job to perform, of cleaning up the theater after we leave. For otherwise these service workers would surely be sent home two hours early.

By being pigs, we literally support the economy and poor workers by giving them work to do. The same thing happens when we move things around in retail stores, etc.