Grimm Series Finale

The series finale of Grimm is on now on NBC! Anyone watch it?

Apparently not!
Also, Hexenbiests aren't Wesen?

Oh no, they killed off the most useless character

And everyone lived happily ever after.

>its going to be a dark ending

well it was, from a certain point of view.

Now they have supergrimm and superwitch and 3 superwesen and essentially the most powerful weapon in the universe

Nick in very last episode gained equivilant of super powers that would rival buffy, and also a blood call ability that drew on power of his ancestors.

while all of this stuff was interesting or even cool as ideas..

this is kind of shit you need to sprinkle into the series before you get to very last episode.

apparently a spin off is in the works.

I haven't heard anything about that, and why would they give a new series to something they cancelled?

Grimm: Stronk Woman Edition

that will last one season at most. I like trubel but nick is about blandest, most likable lead to ever come out of illinois and he was stuck in friday death slot for years.

Some exec had wood for that guy, only reason that show survived.

it won't even make one and done.

Grimm has a fairly large fanbase and the lore is pretty cool.

I'm surprised the L+7 ratings are as high as it is, almost getting close to an 8.0

and on a friday at that, but honestly it must be getting too expensive for them since they haven't had many shows last beyond 2 years in last 10.

friday is their genre day. despite games of thrones wizard of the oz edition, i'm curious what they will fill that hole with

What a load of garbage that was. Either choice Nick could have made would have led to a better ending, instead they pussied out in the end.

I'm glad Nick ended up with Adalind and not Juliette, Adalind is much cuter and has more personality. The actress playing Juliette had suxh little charisma that they literally had to make her an unfeeling monster, they should have just killed her off imo. Rosalee is a cute though. Rosalee and Monroe are the best couple.

She has fans though. Adalind had better chemistry with nick though which is funny considering he was banging bitsie in real life. Either she's such a terrible actress that it doesn't come across or he really hated her.

>he was banging bitsie in real life
yeah, prolly the only reason she remained on the show. oh and for anyone who didn't know, Sgt Wu was in TDKR

Adalind is married to new A Prairie Home Companion host Chris Thile, which is really weird to me.

Her post-pregnancy tits in season 5 were gifts.

>Grimm has a fairly large fanbase and the lore is pretty cool.

^this

Grimm jumped the shark when it introduced Black Claw.

Hard to say.

My opinion is when they run out of money they need to hire firearms and weapons experts for some down-to-earth fluff episodes, really making it more viable to imagine and hold stock in.

important note though, don't willy nilly make the lore too detailed or you might write yourself into a corner, or have to ignore the previous parts.

Really wish i had watched it. Fucking great show....

So wait, how did it end? I stopped watching halfway through season 2

They killed everyone, but then pussied out and went back in time so that none of it even mattered. Meaning none of their actions had any real consequences.

Nick casted Call of the Ancestors and keikaku'd the devil boss wesen and used Trubel flanking +2 before they stole a god weapon and casted miracle. Bringing the entire cast back alive, which then opened a portal of deus ex machina.

Then story skips to 20 years later, Kelly, Diana are super heroes and they're broing it up with the triplets out doing superhero thangs.

Thee end.

wut

Did Nick end up killing the police lieutenant that was part of the seven royal houses or whatever?

Nope. He survived heavily ever after. His entire fight with Nick was red herring. They hand waved away a massive wesen uprising and just threw in an off hand remark saying they were defeated, all of them, all over the world, dead.

No, he was haunted, but killed some assassins and the ghost said it was good, so he was a good guy again.

Forgot:

>then Black Claw was all dead.

That sucks. I was a few episodes behind and don't feel like finishing. What girl did he get with? Did they violently murder the person that gave Juliet the wigs last season?

Hey now, those wigs were the best part of those seasons. Seriously, and I didn't even like them that much.

He never even considered getting back with Julliet.

He made a lasting family with adalind, the end of series perspective is kelly/diana. It shows kelly writing down the events of the battle. older diana is kind of foxy.

Apparently they go out saving the day together as a family. "Dad and mom are coming. So are triplets. "

Oh yeah, that comes up all the time.

so whats the deal with wu? is he still a rage monster? can he control it? does that make him a vvesen? or did he get cured?

He can control it. He isn't cured, and he is something different. A were-caveman?

Yeah a hell of alot of handwaving.

And adalind's ring gets taken off but they never show what happens with that. He just takes it off her dead body, goes back in time and magically it's gone from her hand in the past.

Also THEY COMPLETELY IGNORE THAT DIANA JUST UP AND DECIDES TO SIDE WITH BLACKSKULL. Seriously that Diana shit was really cringy. Her character literally just explains the plot in a creepy way, and become full evil at the end then that too is handwaved.

He can control it, kinda. They never explain really what he is.

I didn't really mind the Diana handwave then. It really just seemed like a proximity thing to me (i.e. if the two get together then it is already too late). The other shit makes no sense.

Saying Black claw got wiped out off screen was retarded and reeked of fanfic tier writing. It would have made more sense to have just said they went underground then have the kids fighting them at the end of the episode.

Better yet, they should have have had Nick hand over the stick, revive everyone then the ending should have the kids in a Terminator style future.

>The other shit makes no sense.

Another thing is they don't explain why the stick wasn't working to heal anyone or why Nick had to hand over the stick.

Also Granny Ghosts but I guess they intentionally leave that ambiguous.

It was trash, they would have been better off NOT having one at all.

>why Nick had to hand over the stick
They didn't need to. That is a pretty basic trope. It's like how a vamp can't enter your house without being invited.

The granny ghost shit definitely needed explained, because if he hallucinated them then it makes no sense than he and trouble could fin so easily when they couldn't even get close when they had backup.

>It was trash, they would have been better off NOT having one at all.

I think it would have been better if it was a typical adventure episode and they ended more on a character driven note.

That episode with the hotel and the love potions. That would have been a much better ending.

And that is a horrible thing to say, I usually hate those kinds of season finales.

>Power of the blood? What the hell does that mean Monroe?
>Wait, there's a foot note here, "Power of the Blood means use four Grimms you idiots- ed"
>Well, guess that makes sense.

why wouldn't Nick and the captain just call in the national guard or the army after satan guy wiped out the entire police precinct?? No way they are putting the wesen secret above their children. Even if they didn't think military weapons could stop him, surely it might slow him down a bit.

That makes far less sense than that 3 factions though. If all it took was group of grimms then why didn't the kill it instead of trapping it in the first place.

It make more sense for the opposing factions thing to work since it would have been less likely for them to work together in the past.

It mostly likely would not have stopped him and also would have restarted the BC war. He was basically unstoppable up until a an arbitary point in the last episode that reeked of exec interference and forced rewrite.

>If all it took was group of grimms then why didn't the kill it instead of trapping it in the first place.

Oddly enough it worked pretty well!

Maybe they wanted to imply the potion softened him up abit? I'm beginning to think the episode kinda sucked. They cut alot of plotlines for a BBEG that just drops in out of nowhere.

It could have worked but he had no lasting damage from the poison.

The episode did suck, mostly because of the ending.

The way it should have ended:

>Trouble comes back.
>They ask her about BC
>She says BC went underground, and there is nothing more that can be done currently

>Nick willing hands over the stick
>Skull lives up to his word and revives everyone

>show the future
>keep the trailer scene with the kids and the stick (remove mention of parents and talk about killing BC members and Skull face)
>They take the stick and step out of the trailer into a post apocalyptic landscape
>roll credits

Did the show get cut or something? It seems as if there shouldve been a couple more episodes to wrap up the story a little nicer

Contract didn't get renewed I thought.

>>Trouble comes back.
>>They ask her about BC
>>She says BC went underground, and there is nothing more that can be done currently

She could have easily have said, "That's classified, Nick" and that would have been better than what we got.

Anyway, respect for a good show.

F

This show taught me how useful knowing how to speak German could be.

F

F