What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aidan_Gillen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/lost-soul-aidan-gillen-is-taking-on-an-existential-crisis-in-the-spiky-mister-john-8812098.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He means that he'd never take a meme role again. Unfortunately for him, every role he has is a meme role. He's been typecast as a meme.

uh huh so Sup Forumseddit is alt right now

How does one identify a meme role

>he would be wary of taking a similar role in the future

>Even the source of Bane posting hates Sup Forums
Could this board get any more cucked?

>altright

Wtf is the altright?

>he would be wary of taking a similar role in the future

One does not choose the meme, the meme chooses him

its a blanket term used to describe people who arent cucked liberals

SJWs but on a different team.

But he's a meme actor. It became a meme role mostly because of his perfectly-tuned meme performance.

But he starred as the main villain in that one jackie chan movie...

he should be honored t b h

Same team actually. I checked.

funniest part?

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

>Sup Forums is alt right
i dont know who to hate more
the faggots on this site that give normies this impression
or the normies that dont know what the fuck they are talking about but still perpetuate this misconception

>More recently, Gillen made his first concession to major-league Hollywood, playing a CIA operative in Christopher Nolan's conclusion to his Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. "That was me gigging for a few days, for fun. It was interesting…" He breaks into an uncomfortable laugh, before quickly extolling the virtues of Nolan. Understandably, he says that if he had to choose between a blockbuster bit-part and a low-budget lead, the latter would always win out. "I wouldn't be so quick to take on one scene in a film like that any more, I think. " He stops himself before he says anything else. "Ah, forget it."

>every meme from Sup Forums is now alt-right by default

thanks, Trump

Checkin' them sources

independent.co.uk/news/people/profiles/lost-soul-aidan-gillen-is-taking-on-an-existential-crisis-in-the-spiky-mister-john-8812098.html

>More recently, Gillen made his first concession to major-league Hollywood, playing a CIA operative in Christopher Nolan's conclusion to his Batman trilogy, The Dark Knight Rises. "That was me gigging for a few days, for fun. It was interesting…" He breaks into an uncomfortable laugh, before quickly extolling the virtues of Nolan. Understandably, he says that if he had to choose between a blockbuster bit-part and a low-budget lead, the latter would always win out. "I wouldn't be so quick to take on one scene in a film like that any more, I think. " He stops himself before he says anything else. "Ah, forget it."

He's not even talking about the meme. And the other two articles don't quote him at all, they're just made-up blog bullshit about the alt right. Based Wikipedia.

thats redditors that post on Sup Forumss fault

What exactly would a "similar role" be?

I'm responsible for this

this right here

its some cuck on wikipedia editing things to his fancy

Sup Forums was overrun by reddit sooner than Sup Forums was

>Implying Shanghai Knights was not a major Hollywood film

I bet they'll love seeing him flip a little twink over and rim his asshole

actually it's used to describe the people who say things like "cucked liberals" unironically

i've said it before and i'll say it again: "alt-right" is your guys' "sjw". it's obviously a thing to everyone far removed enough to see it, but people wrapped up in it are all "LOLOLOL WUT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN XD SO STOOPID"

Your're a big Chinaman.

This is an example of cucked

Sup Forums has hated bane posting for a while now because of how beaten to death it's gotten. the only people here that still get a laugh out of it are newfags and redditors, aka nu-Sup Forums.

>we are still talking about a 10 second performance 8 fucking years later

Fuckers let it go already damn memers

>Sup Forums has hated bane posting for a while now

hello hothead

>youre the same as sjws

wtf I love mainstream media now

>he does it for free

categorically false

Catch-all term for delegitimising and dismissing people you don't like.

Although some egomaniacs have tried to harness the term for their own personal gain and retardedly wear it as a badge of honour.

but we ARE alt-right, unless you're one of those butthurt libcucks that think neonazi or neofascist or something is more appropriate

That's a big claim

I'd argue the alt right is the same but populist right wingers like trump are not

He doesn't appreciate his fame it seems. It'll be gone soon enough after GoT ends.

Fuck off you utter faggot.

cuck

>the actor said he would be wary of taking a similar role again

As if he could spot a meme before it's even created.

>fame
eh... he seems content with being a c-lister (aka not a big guy)

>someone finally noticed I'm a halfway decent actor despite the fact I always go for shit parts and I can't go one single role without doing the powerstance
>woops better not do that(???) again

it's like his career is a shitty plane and he is completely oblivious of what he is carrying with him, and refuses to appreciate, let alone take advantage of, the significant cargo that he's riding with during his temporary time when he is "in charge" before the larger more expensive plane symbolically eclipses and sinks his shitty little plane

really sad, hopes he gets over himself before he truly becomes the equivalent of the fated Agent Wilson irl

seriously you are a faggot that just found out about this site no more than 5 years ago

show me the body

>whiteknighting Sup Forums
holy shit youre a faggot

Uh you don't get to bring sources

You mean the "alt-write"

Its an indie bookstore

warmhead.

>referring to the most blue-pilled board as the alt-right

All my keks . Its like they think this site is just pol

>read script
>this is reddit , this is memes

if you're not a total NewFag you know Meme Roles when u see it

it's a rightwing "alternative" to the mainstream, corporate-controlled American right aka the republicucks.

Libcucks have successfully demonized the term to the point where some people don't like being called it anymore. However, Reddit recently violated our first amendment rights by banning the alt-right subreddit so there's been an influx of us on Sup Forums lately.

Rare Aidan

Sup Forums is not alt-right we are truly red-pilled centrists.

Then why do I see Sup Forums everywhere on Sup Forums?

It's getting really fucking distracting.

Woah

found the redditor trying to fit in

t. reddit

Do you think he's ever in public waiting for an elevator or something, catches himself doing the power stance which is an actual personal habit of his, and just sighs and stops because he hates how much an internet meme is trivializing his career and life?
>"Daddy, mom has work and can't make dinner. Can we order a pizza?"
>"I'll call it in."
>his face as he turns around and reaches for the phone

Most of it is ironic

Please fuck off then. We have our own idiots here, we don't need you fucks coming over.

HE WOULDN'T LAST A DAY IN THE SKARCH

>mfw laugh like an asshole every time I see something reminiscent of baneposting and can't take tdkr intro seriously

I actually like the movie.

The Pizza pie I filed for delivery lists Pepperoni, Smoked meat, diced tomatoes, but only one garlic dipping sauce.
First one to set the table gets to stay on my aircraft

>when the media thinks that Sup Forums creates every piece of original content from this site
delete this

I bet that first thing happens sometimes

also now I'm going to banepost whenever I get pizza so thanks for that

Sup Forums hates it as much as you do, they prefer hiding behind Sup Forums since until recently people assumed everything from 4chinz was Sup Forums.

midchlorians

>"Ok, uh, what are your pizza sizes?"
>"8, 16, and our largest is 24 inches"
>"That's a big pie"
>"Made fresh for you"

WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?

>implying they're not paid shills
You'd be surprised by *their* resources.

FBI agent Will Bilson

Am I the only one who baneposts since the very beginning and has never even seen the movie?

Kek

Checked

A person cannot be typecast by one role. This board's obsession with his character would in the real world be considered psychotic.

>found the redditor trying to fit in
by shitting on the board's most popular meme?

le based Sam Hyde xD

>it's fucking in the real article

oh my god you lunatics did it

The alt key on the right of the keyboard

Crashed my sides with no survivors

from what i have seen he doesnt seem to be aware he does the "power stance" someone posted composit pic of him doing it in and out of roles.

you mean like this?

You should've been here back in December when the mods stickied baneposting's 5th birthday.

you're a small guy...

I don't think I got that joke until now. If I did I forgot. I chuckled inwardly.

he is pretty based

I like it. Keeps a lot of faggots out. It also brings unfunny racist fags in, as opposed to the funny ones we had in the past. I still believe I'd rather have angry retards than icanhazcheezeburger mongoloids.

I just hate it when Sup Forums tries to take credit for stuff it never created.

>became the subject of an internet meme popular among the alt-right
>alt-right

How?? What does the CIA meme have to do with the alt-right?

are all memes the alt-right now?

Posting essential banecore

youtube.com/watch?v=e4G8IlNYgws