Is it time?

Is it time?

I think we've all had enough of Islam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=_-NPBWIEXhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And Christianity.

We need to wait until our boy is in the white house.

I suppose we could go over to the Middle East and wage war on ISIS, but then that's just going to make that part of the world want to kill us even more.

Although I guess if we kill every last one of them it might be okay.

DEUS VAULT DEAUS VAULT DEAUS VAULT DEAUS VAULT

WHO'S FUCKING WITH ME BRAHS

TIME TO GET FUCKING DARK SOULS ON THEIR PUSSY ASSES

no. christianity is still for sandniggers.

>Crusaders fight for Christ and go muh Deus Vult
>Get BTFO

>Europeans come back after having abandoned hardcore Christfaggotry and hence, developed ahead of Muslims
>BTFO Muslims

Hmmmm... truly this prompts a pondering

Like our great leader said :

"If you kill your enemies, they win"

If you dont take out the jew first, Islam wilp be replaced by niggers.

>ywn never fight in the Crusades
>ywn stare down your heretic enemy and see the whites of his eyes as you plunge your sword into his gut
>There will never be honourable combat of the sword anymore

At least it's not
>religion of peace

My sword and shield are ready.
I've fought these fuckers before in Afghanistan and Iraq (ex British Army, Royal Engineers).

I just want them to stay in their own sandlands. Their culture is not compatible with ours.

You know, your internet deus vult talk sounds really funny, seeing as you're all fat fucks who wouldn't be even able to survive against actually trained islamists. As in, you can talk the talk but you can't walk the walk.

It's time

They had the right idea at least.

Fuck you kike. You shall burn with the moslems.

We've been training our entire lives and we just didn't know it.

You do realize that people talking about things has to happen first before action does. If nobody starts talking then nothing will ever happen and these people are on your side yet you laugh at them for talking about a serious issue that's going on right now. That's very childish Finland.

Damn, Aussiebro. You did good work.

;^)

Why don't you go do something about it OP? Join the army or someshit. Or pick up a gun and start killing Muslims. Mfw most of you faggots never even picked up anything heavier than your dicks in your pathetic lives.

>implying it hasn't "been time" for a long time now

let's not be silly :)

Tfw Trudeau was right.

Dude, the faggot on your picture never did anything but fucking up orthodox countries. Right now, templars or whatever shit gladfully accept muslims in their lodges.

Thanks Ameribro

It's time to take out the trash.

OF COURSE IT IS TIME TO GO TO WAR WITH THE ARAB TERRORISTS!

We call it a theater of war because it's amusing to us Jews to see our two biggest enemies, the white race and the arab race, it's amusing to see them kill each other and we make a lot of money off of it, believe me I've had a lot of laughs at the Synagogue with that. You've got to thin out the heard once in a while, otherwise the herd gets too big, if the herd gets too big, they eat up all of the resources, so you've got to thin out the herd once in a while.

We interbreed with all the good looking women. All they care about is we buy them a few diamonds, not that they're worth anything, we marked that industry up real big, if the truth be known, we have so many diamonds that if we ever turned loose the diamonds we have you could buy them for the same price as a dozen roses, but the women they like the diamonds, they like the furs, so we give them the diamonds and the furs, and we make an appointment with them and we have sex with them and sometimes we marry them. The goyim take the rest of the women. Now look at their women, they got short hair, they got a schwartza for a boyfriend, they got a lesbian lover, they're not even married by the time they're 40, then they can't have many children because they've already ruined those years, chasing the almighty gold, the dollar, the shekel, so they wind up a bunch of old maids because nobody want's them.

The bottom line is that the real good looking ones, we take them to the hollywood that we own.
And even when we tell you the truth, outright, you don't believe it. So, that's your problem.

Oh look another US crusade against itself. Good luck getting your asses handed to you by your former allies lel

I tried to discuss Islam with redditors today. They downvoted me without providing an argument and when I pointed this out they just downvoted me more.

Nice try, Muhammad.

try /worldnews, it's basically like /pol nowadays

We're drafting all the goyim, the men, the women. The goyim women, the shiksas, they don't want to sit at home and run a family, they'd rather have a career. That's a nice exciting thing for a woman, to put on a green suit and go over there and shoot people and get shot at, must be exciting to them, so, we're making a lot of money off of you goys.

This is pretty much my experience on Reddit with every topic. If you don't just nod and agree you'll get downvoted without a single comment or argument.

Man that hit me in the feels . It really would feel good

Nice

BREAKING NEWS

According to reddit the Nice terrorist was just a disgruntled guy who'd been through a divorce.

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE

How do I interpret this response?

go ahead

my ancestors are smiling at me
can you say the same for yourself?

No.

God created muslims. he is to blame

let's make them win like never before, then

I have no reason to live.

Where do I sign?

I guess they are suggesting that since you don't see the world as they see it you are there just to argue and thus your point is invalid to them.

What weapon is that? Looks like a CZ but I don't know shit about weapons

>Koch Brother's and other Influential Donors

Also whats a Trump Rampage?

Allah olla kanssasi.

WE

also i have nothing better to do
just make sure to fight ACTUAL ISIS TERRORISTS
instead of fighting children, innocent men, and women

>smells amazing

otherwise, i like it

desu it is pretty silly to be talking about "DEUS VULT KILL EM ALL" if you've never even had firearms training (and no safety classes don't count, I mean actual tactical and force-on-force training)

>we
Kys tho

>Is it time?

Good goy, go die for us, in the meantime we will make sure that your wife at home will start to appreciate black cock

WE WUZ GODZ N SHIEET

>bunch of Sup Forums fat neckbeards going to get killed and tortured by ISIS
Top fucking kek

No zika baby allowed in the lord's army

They just told me that if I oppose Islam, ISIS wins.

Yes. The demotivation shills and shitpost era be damned I'm not tolerating this medieval religion anymore. I don't care if the majority of muslims don't understand their own religion, they either convert to something else and destroy their mosques or they stay out the country. I'll take Zoroastrians, Hindus, Buddhists, even Sikhs. But never Islam.

>fight them in their own lands to keep them out of our lands
Funny how it kinda went the complete opposite way there, fucko

>who wouldn't be even able to survive against actually trained islamists
You mean against the regular Ahmed in the Muslim world...

It was time thousands of years ago!

>what's happening now Islam is destroying Europe

Sounds about right for Reddit

idiot! why fight with soldiers in the middle east and have them hate us? they need to be exterminated like the vermin they are! we need to carpet bomb them with nukes! and kill every single on and make sure nothing lives or grows there again!

Elä sie ala mulle tai mie pistän sinnuu

G-36C in his right and (presumably) an AK-12 in his left hand

When you play chess you are thankful there is an opposition to help further your skills, but you are also thankful when you plow your opponent into the ground.

yeah its time for me to play some more stronghold crusader

>tfw you are muslim but looking at this thread
>tfw you know how much people hate you

What actually happens IF YOU SUCCEED?
What are you all going to do?

everytime i see a canadian here they post the most stupidest dummest shit ever! with every fucking leaf im starting to hate you bastards! youre literally fucking coward pussies! the fucking french have more balls! sheltered sissy

Christendom
Nation of the Cross
People of the Book
Remove Kebab
Deus Vult!

Just sign your suicide letter m8

>Christians
>doing anything
Cowards the lot of you.
Idiots grasping at straws. Trying to find an answer to why this is happening.

enjoying your somalians?

>sheltered sissy
tell me you are living the way of your ancestors, hunting and living in a hut. please.

It never ended, we just got distracted. Our enemy didn't forget or stop fighting.

Party like it's 1999

youtube.com/watch?v=_-NPBWIEXhw

I like the way you think.

People wont wake up. France got rekt 3 times already and nothing is going to happen, you can be sure about that.

it was on CNN for less than 10 sec.. Liberal media subliminal messaging or simple typo?

And protestants too.

Live in peace, free of kebab.

>if
when

no typo on the white guy

We brexit bois.

But yes, it is time.

Don't you have some bones to worship?

the anti-christian trend is a zionist/luciferian creation. dumb goys fall for it.

let's just end all religion

you wont do shit. Keep quite.

You look like you sucked too many dicks as a child

You may be a brexit boi but I'm a Brexit Bastard

This.

Fuck Christianity!

What do you do if they would convert to Christianity???

Every attack now proves it was the right decision.

Which is quite unfortunate for everyone desu senpai