Why is there a bunch of sports talk shows with the same exact formula?

Why is there a bunch of sports talk shows with the same exact formula?

>Some white dude
>Some black dude
>Some dumb slut

Why can't they all just be white men? You know, the people who actually know what they're talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yW-mK5KQ4Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

shill thread

sage and hide

the girl is usually a 56%er, thus it appeals to all the demographics of america.

People who know what they're talking about are some of the least interesting people to listen to.

Well it depends on the sport. When it comes to basketball or football discussion, it's weird to *not* have a black guy since both leagues are around 70%-80% white. You're more likely to see all-white panels when it comes to hockey or baseball (although the baseball panels will usually include one hispanic, white or not).

I have never seen this show or even heard of it .

>Nick Wright
>White

carter is the smarter one here though

Stephen a is smarter tho

wouldnt even know what this fuckgoof show was without this board

>turning on espn for anything other than an actual game
id legitimately try to kill you if you forced me to watch an espn talk show

They're both fucking retarded cucks

its not the same, there is only 1 SKEEEEEEUUUUUPPPPPPPP

Their target demographic are low brow sport fans who watch tv during the day, who may or may not be usually be Unemployed black People

Because you keep watching them.

skip never played pro, shannon did. shannon actually knows what hes talking about

NEVER FORGET
youtu.be/yW-mK5KQ4Pc

>white men? You know, the people who actually know what they're talking about?
considering the quality of posts here and that Sup Forums is at least 70% white Americans, that's bullshit

Why are they aired during the mornings?

Their audience seems mostly aimed at men, is there a high volume of dudes who don't have a job and therefore are able to watch their show?

Wouldn't it be more practical to air it during the afternoon before actual games?

I want do drain my balls in this thot