What needs to be done about this team?

What needs to be done about this team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_MBgz9h7GGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A doctor who knows the Heimlich on standby.

this

Be absorbed by a greater team

they need to go home

What are their equivalents in the other sports?
I would say:
MLB: Rangers
NHL: Canucks
NBA: Kings

Move up in the Draft and get either Mayfield or Rosen. All 3 current Viking QBs are not the long term solution.

that's about right

also NFL mirror equivalent is the Eagles

Start playing outside again, fire spielman, keep drafting until you find a franchised qb

>Mayfield

Burn down their new stadium

Violate the body

Fuck this one hurt just because of the emotion of the miracle meme play but I sorta saw it coming. Barely made it through that game after gameplan collapsed and then the injuries added up, plus Philly has an elite offense and bretty gud d this year. I hope Tom kills them again.

Holy shit, this x 100000000

>mfw Rodgers comes back and is still garbage and is forced to retire
KEK

I would actually be fine with this.

Honestly, Vikings playing at the Gophers stadium was top shelf comfy late autumn / winter football atmosphere. Would love to see the Vikes return to their roots.

Yeah the vikes seemed to overachieve. They got lucky, too, which is amazing -- it seems they can actually be granted great luck as long as it serves to bring about a greater sting for the Curse.

Practice outdoors during the regular season, just not one day before a road game to Buffalo or Green Bay in November. Dome teams always shit the bed on the road in an outdoor stadium in the playoffs. Get some depth in the secondary. Move up and draft Josh Allen if possible and keep Bradford to mentor him.

>Josh Allen
try a little harder

Convert them to Christianity.

change the facemask from black to purple. Why the fuck is it black when literally nothing else in the uniform is?

Light diffusion. Same reason cops use black hoods on their cruisers

This to the entire city
youtu.be/_MBgz9h7GGM

Rangers won a championship though

>Nuke Minneapolis
>Not Nuking Detroit or Atlanta or Philly

Confirmed pinhead

>we can only nuke one
This isnt August 1945 we have more than two nukes we don't have to be picky now

>Texas Rangers
>Championship
One (1) away, forever.