TRUMP GENERAL: Holy hell CTR you're mad Edition

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates

SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES
>Rally in Westfield, Indiana (7/12/16)
youtu.be/B5Px2Ic9WWg
>GREAT SPEECH ON VETERAN’S AFFAIRS (7/11/16)
youtu.be/HV6r4AfZYy4

INTERVIEWS
Paul Manafort full interview on Fox News about #NeverTrump movement's demise (7/15/16)
youtube.com/watch?v=gnLVNDzo0hk
>PAUL MANAFORT FULL INTERVIEW WITH CHRIS CUOMO NEW DAY (7/15/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=AMGWh7in2zE
>Trump on Orly 7/14/16
youtu.be/T5Wn4tMFYT8
>Trump On Greta about Nice attacks 7/14/16
youtu.be/BQCamCKjsXY
>Flynn On Kelly 7/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BTrYK08MZ0Y

ENTERTAINMENT
>TRUMP RELEASES HILLARY NO POKEMON VIDEO
youtu.be/iH5kXAZHfNs
>HILLARY TRIES TO MAKE A JOKE
youtu.be/3wWf397ZI0Y
>Into That Good Night
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi2w-lkXiqA
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtu.be/SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtu.be/HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/elections/poll-finds-pence-re-elect-support-stuck-at/article_e8b0fed3-1675-5b60-a105-758ae5eb01b1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
prntly.com/2016/04/30/gov-pences-kiss-of-death-gov-has-17-approval-rating-in-indiana-endorses-ted-cruz/
ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

The fuck is CTR?

this??

First for Lebron is a bitch

I always found those "I'm a #CruzeMissle now" type posts extremely annoying.
Unfortunately, I am being completely serious now when I say I'm supporting Hillary Clinton. Trump has betrayed me by picking the biggest cuckservative in existence so I will betray Trump and vote for Hillary. By picking Pence he has shown that he is not the great 4D chess playing leader we thought he was.
The only hope now is a scored earth policy where we hope that Hillary flushes the country down the drain as fast as possible, and we can rebuild a new country from the ashes.
Fuck Trump, he's a traitor.

Anyone else watching based NewtVP live?

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

CAN'T ____? THE MIKE/PENCE

New logo is hilarious.

You faggots make discussion impossible. A dozen threads of people spamming bullshit and all I want to know is how it actually affects Trump's campaign.
>but he said this one thing once!
And he's also not president, only VP. Trump said he just needed someone to help pass legislation.

what did CNN mean by this

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Corrupt the Record is Crooked Hillary's online shilling operation.

The CTR shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a newfag, cuck, shitposter, faggot, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a CTR shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

COPS ARE TOLD TO STAND DOWN AT RNC!!!!

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN????

Independants and democrats aren't going to be persuaded in droves by a VP pick. Only about 70% of people even know that Biden is currently VP.

Republican support for Trump is only at about 75%, that remaining 25% are people that would be persuaded by a VP pick like Pence.

Ignore CTR shills Praise KeK

In all honesty, I find KLK outfits too tacky. I prefer the TRUE CONSERVATIV-ness of clothing to be sexier. Leaves a lot to the imagination. Look at the way the shadows show off this awoo's breast. Look at the weight in them. You can feel how fuzzy and soft that sweater is already. You NEED her to be real. You will give all your money to Japan, Goyim, to fund the waifu projects. The softness is so enticing, making the thoughts of shills disappear as your brain melts. All that exists for you anymore is awoo...
Awoooooo~

This guy dislikes gays right? Based as fuck, not sure why you fags are mad

fuck off chink

"This will surely be the end of Trump's campaign" Says increasingly nervous Correct the Record employee.

Trump has three main issues that he's been pushing: he's against bad trade deals, wants to temporarily ban Muslims while he wipes out ISIS, and wants to secure our borders.

Pence is against at least two of those three things, I don't know his stance on immigration. I didn't expect his VP to agree with Trump on everything but why would Trump pick someone so against what he's running for.

Call me a shill but I think it was a shit choice.

Awoo~?

It temporarily irritates both Trump supporters, since Pence is establishment, and fence sitting dems, since Pence is evangelical.

He will dip slightly in the polls as a result. In November, it won't matter.

He's also against abortion, which is a problem since abortion is the biggest thing keeping the negro population from expanding.

Literally Hillary Clintons super pac that pays people to shill/troll online

yep

Where is the source about Pence having 17% approval rating in Indiana? This article says that he has around 44%

nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/elections/poll-finds-pence-re-elect-support-stuck-at/article_e8b0fed3-1675-5b60-a105-758ae5eb01b1.html

milofags hijacked Sup Forums

I wasn't going to vote for trump,honestly,but now that he has picked someone who knows politics as his vp,i can get behind him

>ROCK
>SOLID

What did he mean by this??

Awoo, bong o flip

>Finland
>Thinks we care who he supports

Careful user. That kinda talk can get you sent to the camps.

Red pill me on Pence.
Can he survive the VP debate?
Will he sink the ship by opening his mouth one times too many?

>Some neocon kike hires a derkaderka or a spic to shoot the Don like Hinckley
>DUDE HE'S DEAD LMAO

Why do people keep saying pence has been chosen? I have seen nothing at all from trumps camp that actually says that.

>abortion is the biggest thing keeping the negro population from expanding.
>He hasn't heard white babies are the minority

Trump announced it on twitter.

>he actually chose Pence
fuuuck

Pence fuged his boypucci

He tweeted about it.

>You're fucking dead once we send in a hitman

Simple as can be.

>anti-gay
>anti-muh vagina
>anti-separation of church and state
>pro-TPP
>pro-illegals

What kind of fucking pick is this Trump? "The best people," my ass.

since we have no idea who HRC's veep is yet, there's not really an answer to the first question

He could, but Pence will never attract as much attention as Trump does so what he says probably doesn't matter.

Because of hispanics, not blacks. That's what immigration reform is for.

Pence is Roger Stone approved.

And sessions approved

The fact that Pence is approved by so many people who dislike Trump is likely the entire reason he chose him

Reminder CTR is shilling for pence. Remidner the subversion is happening right now. The changing of positions by letting a wolf into the flock then the shills come here and say "WELL MAYBE IT REALLY IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO STOP BAD ACTORS :^)))"

This is jewish misdirection 101. If turmp isn't just baiting CTR with pence then the election has just been handed to Hillary. Not that she's going to take this opportunity and actually use it effectively.

Eh.

Tikka T3 CTR: tacticool bolt action rifle.

To be honest, I never really dug deep enough into Trump's VP choices and just waited for his decision.

Guess that's why shills have little effect on me, it's just Sup Forums's reaction.

flip!

youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ
What are you guys listening to now?

Shill

havent posted my food in a while heres lunch

Why did Trump listen to the false song of globalism?

Pence.. fuck.

MAGA
A
G
AMERICA

When Swann puts it that way I kind of like Pence now.

>I AM THE GREAT TRUMPHOLIO
>I NEED TP FOR MY LOGO

Link?

Actually...

It was also confirmed by text.

Again...
>Not the VP we deserve, but the VP we need.

Here you go, based flip flop

That HAS to be intentional, to get the media talking about it right?

He will be fine.
No matter who Hillary picks, they will be a disaster because, Hillary.

Everyone is freaking out because they're fucking retarded. Pence will stay under the radar keeping Trump in the spotlight.

Stone hates Trump?

Fucking garbage.

Why did Trump pick Mike "There's no fence on this" Pence?

Your just paranoid. What's happening is that theres people on Sup Forums who absolutely hate Pence and theres some people who are ok with him. Just because Sup Forums doesn't unanimously agree on something doesn't automatically mean theres shilling going on (which there is but that's besides the point)

REMEMBER, ANONS. THE BEST ALWAYS COMES AFTER THE STORM

The tweet about the unconstitutional Muslim ban is old. Afterwards, he refused to let rapefugees in Indiana and called them "a danger for western civilization". And he has always been a staunch supporter of less immigration and more border security.

Supporting the TPP is bad, but if he disavows is all good.

Swastika-esque

see:
>>Pence shills is the new CTR way of outright destroying the campaign.
>yeah, because we made Trump pick him right?

Awoo

WHY

Guys, did you ever think that Trump saw the new polls, saw his momentum, and didn't want to win so easily?

Trump is a man who likes a challenge. If he is dueling someone and his opponents sword breaks, he'll get them a new sword to continue the duel.

Picking Pence will definitely negate all the progress we made in the last week or two. Just want Trump WANTED.

Hard Mode: Selected

>Have a neocon globalist as your VP

Is it gonna be 3 shotgun blasts to the back of the head, or tying himself up, driving 3 miles, then falling in the ocean?

>Trump can't win with a religious conservative as VP

I guess shills don't remember Bush winning the actual presidency twice.

>The best...comes
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g

Oh no! Trump should have picked the fucking clown Newt. Or maybe Chris "Bridgegate" Christy. Or maybe Webb the Democrat. Or maybe Flynn the Democrat with almost zero experience in politics.

You people are fucking idiots. As bad as the shills.

>I guess shills don't remember Bush winning the actual presidency twice

Cheney is not a religious conservative top kek

I just thought of a potential narrative reason.
>Hillary brings out Obama on the campaign trail and tries to talk up his record
>Trump brings out Pence, who talks about how Chicago, which Obama represented as a state senator and US senator, is a crumbling hell hole due to Democratic mismanagement and how Indiana has been reaping the rewards of its collapse

Mike "fence for a border wall" Pence

Yeah, if he disavows all that, I'll be happy. If he doesn't, I'll be disappointed.

I guess trump didn't like being ahead in the crucial swing states

prntly.com/2016/04/30/gov-pences-kiss-of-death-gov-has-17-approval-rating-in-indiana-endorses-ted-cruz/

Note pic related

How did I do guys?

THIS IS WHY PENCE IS SUCH A RISKY PICK
THERE'S A LOT FOR THE MSM TO PICK AT THAT THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO PIN ON DJT

ontheissues.org/IN/Mike_Pence.htm
>Rated 0% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record. (Dec 2003)
>Rated 100% by the NRLC, indicating a pro-life stance. (Dec 2006)
>Future of conservatism demands traditional marriage. (Feb 2008)
>Voted NO on prohibiting job discrimination based on sexual orientation. (Nov 2007)
>Voted YES on Constitutionally defining marriage as one-man-one-woman. (Jul 2006)
>Voted YES on Constitutional Amendment banning same-sex marriage. (Sep 2004)
>Rated 7% by the ACLU, indicating an anti-civil rights voting record. (Dec 2002)
>Rated 0% by the HRC, indicating an anti-gay-rights stance. (Dec 2006)
>Rated 22% by the NAACP, indicating an anti-affirmative-action stance. (Dec 2006)
>Voted NO on four weeks of paid parental leave for federal employees. (Jun 2009)
>Rated 0% by the AU, indicating opposition to church-state separation. (Dec 2006)
>Designate first weekend in May as Ten Commandments Weekend. (Apr 2011)

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE'LL HAVE NO SAY AT ALL IN THE ACTUAL POLICIES OF THE PRESIDENCY
IT HURTS THE CHANCES AT THE PRESIDENCY AT ALL

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WHEN TRUMP WAS ASKED IF HE WOULD STEP DOWN AFTER WINNING, HE DID NOT SAY "NO"

No but Bush is.

What these cuck shills don't realize is that Lincoln himself surrounded himself with those who disagreed with him, Trump is doing the same thing. It showed that he was open to other viewpoints yet was still in control when he made decisions they disagreed with.

We are literally /partyoflincoln/ now. Anyone who can't see this is a faggot.

Probably the old cutting off all his limbs and mailing them to his family

Looks pretty sexual, I like it

I was always for Rand as VP, friend.

TRUMP IS THE FIGURE HEAD OF A REVIVAL OF THE FAR-RIGHT HYPERRELIGIOUS NEOCON MOVEMENT

HE IS A PAWN
A CLOWN USED TO AGITATE VOTERS

THE NEOCONS HAVE TAKEN THE PLATFORM FAR FARTHER TO THE RIGHT THAN TRUMP IS
JUST IN LINE WITH MIKE PENCE

EVEN IF TRUMP WINS THE ELECTION HE WILL BE CONVINCED TO STEP DOWN
ALLOWING MIKE PENCE TO BE APPOINTED THE PRESIDENCY

THE FAR RIGHT MOVEMENT IS POISED TO TAKE OVER

REMEMBER THIS WHEN CONSIDERING TO VOTE FOR TRUMP
CONSIDER THE FUTURE

He shat up the previous thread as well

>I guess shills don't remember Bush winning the actual presidency twice.
He won once and got the Supreme Court to give him a leg up the other time.

CAN'T SPIKE THE MIKE