British accent

I have to acquire british accent to get a decent job in India. Even if i was a retard with no toilet I'll get a job with decent pay if i had a british accent.i have 1 week to learn the accent , is it possible ? Anybody have any good resources which might help me .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt9I6H0Oi40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just speak like you are in pain and remember to always raise your pinky when drinking something.

Only if i could afford a monocle..

>I have to acquire british accent to get a decent job in India
Sandeep , now you'll harass the Brits instead of Americans for tax money .

>implying that only jobs in India are telephonic frauds because have seen too many youtube "prank indian tax fraud" videos.
I'm attending interview for sales in an online proffesional learning platform.

Use for anal purpose.

>Even if i was a retard with no toilet I'll get a job with decent pay if i had a british accent
Why?

The Indian fears the SAHIB

binge watch every film with michael caine

Somehow employers believe it's the only needed skillset and nothing else matters, i don't mind learning for a nice salary package. They believe it's the superior accent and somehow bring in more customers.

ALLO MATE. CAN I HAVE DAU FISH N CHIPS? CHEERIO. DOO BO DI DOO DAP DOO

I dont understand why are those companies still sucking british dick after 70 years of independence. But i must get the job for the pussy.

Aye aye captian.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dt9I6H0Oi40

go to duolingo

Can you sent me something more also ?

Will it help in the case of accents ?

Unfortunately not. I just happened to see that video before and this thread reminded me of it. I don't have any resources for this since I never needed them as a natural English speaker

Business reasons. India has hundreds of languages and dialects, English is a lingua franca even in India. Hindi, the most spoke language, is just spoken by 40% of the population.

Sure, was just curious why an accent would matter

>But i must get the job for the pussy.
noble goal, Shreyas

23 official languages with each languages having many accents , i speak Malayalam and i do not understand the malayalam accent in northern part of my state. But my English is understandable , atleast i think so.

Use this for anal purposes, your highness.