What do you drive Sup Forums?

What do you drive Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OshsmDHWnTk&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2015 Honda Civic

2016 Hyundai Sonata in this color. I'm pretty happy with it. The most comfortable car I drove in it's class and i'm getting about 27mpg. I came from an old C-Class though and already miss the RWD. Will probably be picking up a 2015 Mustang GT as a fun car once they fall under $15,000.

This

This, got it for free :^)

Planning to drive it as long as possible, which at the moment seems like forever

an old but good bicycle

This

modern Sarmatians

What? We're proud sons of Rome

>Mercedes A-Class

A traitor to it's badge.

>AWD 'Yota wagon
Noice.

I live in the capitals center.

Sarmatians aka "horse-carriage people' as the ancients called them

also
youtube.com/watch?v=OshsmDHWnTk&t=3s

please dont let it rust

?

Ashes to ashes, rust to rust

Volvo s40 2011.

poorfag here, its my first car

that looks worse than the vans the gypsy nomads drive here holy shit

Bus

One of these.
Cheap, reliable and it drives amazingly nice.

its a bit ironic because that Mercedes was made and assembled in Spain.

Reminds me of those electric children's cars that are modeled to resemble real cars

He runs well Germanic cars are good.

KEK

hows the build quality treating you so far?
how many miles?

for at least the next two years til I'm 25 (when bong insurance gets sensible). Then I'll probably get an STi hatch or a GT86

Why are you so rich?

what

A VW Polo isn't that expensive

How about those e200 coupe?

for you

>>for you
Cars here are very expensive.

He probably has a job, which would be enough to afford a car.

An ancient Ford Fiesta

that's a sedan,i believe the w212 coupes bottomed out at e250s
it's also not mine

is it norway or the netherlands where a mustang gt costs 120k euros?
cars here are overpriced as well

>is it norway or the netherlands where a mustang gt costs 120k euros?
Netherlands.

Your model Polo can be had here for

so it's just based on where the car was manufactured?
our tax isn't based on displacement,carbon emissions,imports,brand or whatever
you just add 90-100% of the cars price in USD to itself,it's fucking ridiculous,in lots of cases it's also not even that,they use some bullshit metric that no one knows anything about
you can either buy a new gti or a somewhat poverty spec 5 series for the same amount of money

Norway too, if it's brand new, and filled up to its ears with extra equipment.

The Mustang GT starts at 120k here. The most expensive version (the convertible GT) is 135k.

Based on weight, emissions and class here. A Polo is a low emission, "light" and "small" car.

I have 35,557 miles on it right now or about 57223 km. Literally nothing has broken on it yet. Apparently the touch screens start to die on these things around 80,000 miles or 128747km, but that's a $400 component I can replace myself. So far it seems to be indestructible. My family has had Toyotas and Mercedes that we've taken to over 300,000 miles (482803km) so I won't try to claim that these are anywhere nearly as reliable but they seem like they're on track to be so.

I'm planning on sticking with Hyundai-Kia products as my economical daily drivers for the foreseeable future. In 3-4 years once I have my degree and am in a more stable position, if they release the Cadenza/K7 hybrid here, that will be my next purchase. If they don't decide to offer that, I'll probably end up looking at a choosing between an Sonata Hybrid or a base 4 cylinder Stinger.

I'm still probably going to stick to American and German stuff for performance though.

Suzuki Alto motherfuckers

2010 toyota yaris

>The Mustang GT starts at 120k here. The most expensive version (the convertible GT) is 135k.

Meanwhile I can find CPO GT convertibles for $21,000 here.

>What do you drive Sup Forums?

>publicly admitting to being a filthy cager scum

>$21,000
That's an entry level Skoda Octavia here.

No reason why one can't have both car and bike. What do you ride, Polanon?

>Skoda Octavia
Gross. Regarding new family cars, $21,000 here will get you a new Ford Fusion (called the Mondeo in Europe), Hyundai Sonata, Honda Toyota Camry, VW Passat, or Kia Optima.

>Gross
Yeah but so is your public transportation

i see
sort of makes sense except for weight

yeah they're pretty solid economy cars,but that's it
98% of their sporty offerings have been complete let downs and genesis is pretty disappointing
seems like they've got some problems with QC,lotsa lemons

cager industry in the US is massively subsidized by the government.

That's the starting from 33k type of cars.

Also, what's gross about this? It's just a station Golf GTI

>sort of makes sense except for weight
Heavy vehicles cause more wear on roads.

Public transportation is for White trash and foreigners. A real man is in full control of his means for transportation.

I meant your inflated pricing is gross. I like Skodas. At least from the small amount of time I got to spend with a Superb.

2014 Hyundai Elantra. cheap Insuarance fee, good gas mileage, reliable.
I only work at weekend but still can afford this. in summary: good economy car

I really feel like current Hyundai-Kia products are simply what Japanese cars were in the 1980s. Cheap dependable commuters with a lot of features for what you pay, and decent styling and interiors. Absolutely nothing about them are ground breaking but when you combine all their small advantages together they equal a very attractive whole. I think their exterior styling and interior quality/comfort are nearing luxury car status, but that's all kind of put to the side when you hear the buzzing 2.4l four cylinder engine.

>I meant your inflated pricing is gross
It's mostly taxes.
And then we have high road taxes too.
At least insurance is cheap.
I pay €912/y for insurance for my car and bike, as a starting driver.

GM yes. Ford and FCA, not really.

Ford makes it's money buy selling absurdly marked up Mustangs and trucks, and hocking Mexican built electric cars and FCA rakes in mega bucks by selling Jeeps and Rams with 200% profit margins.

>I pay €912/y for insurance for my car and bike, as a starting driver.

That's actually not bad. I pay about $2400 per year for my fucking Hyundai and ancient C280.

Why is GM the only motor company with government subsidies?

the effect isn't that noticeable unless we're talking about behemoths that weigh 3 tonnes or more,no?
having to pay road tax and pay extra for a cars weight doesn't make sense

you're sorta right up until
>i think their exterior styling and interior quality comfort are nearing luxury car status
only mazda and (to some extent) vw pull that off,everything about kia/hyundai ecoboxes screams cheap and their designers seriously need to stop designing cars like they still work for audi
if you debadged a new elantra and put on a4 badges nobody would notice till they look at the interior

It doesn't get subsidies, apart from a few grants to research more efficient electric powertrains. GM went bankrupt in 2009 when gas got expensive and people stopped buying their huge V8 cars which kept their company afloat.

GM at the time was one of the largest employers in the country so rather than risk GM collapsing and millions of their employees losing their jobs, the US government offered GM a huge low interest loan to settle their debt and reorganize their company. Now they're focused on tiny turbo charged 4 cylinder commuters, diesels and electric cars and only reserve V8s for work trucks and a few Cadillac/Chevrolet performance vehicles.

Because they government offered them a low interest loan, some people here equate that to subsidization, and joke that GM stands for Government Motors.

Roadtax is based on just emissions and weigth.

A normal petrol car (not a low emission model) at 1050-1150kg is €121/m per 3 months, a 1150-1250kg one is €143 per 3 months.
A car weighing 2950-3050kg (your 3 tonnes behemoth) would be €547 per 3 months.

car

A motorized living room.

i meant weight tax,why is it both included in the cars initial price and the road tax?

Wow, how old is it?

I don't think weight is included in the initial price, that's just emissions and class. Road tax is emissions and weight.

Doesn't really matter, as heavy vehicles are normally a bigger class and have more emissions.

IDK about base level Hyundai, I've only ever been in the mid range models and above. They don't actually sell the entry level version of the Sonata or Elantra here. But they definitely hit equitable quality with VW from what I've seen. I largely actually picked the Sonata over the Passat because of the interior quality.

Keep in mind US market Hyundai models are different than the models you get in the MENA market.

38 Years old, rusted to shit since the previous owner did nothing to save it
It's probably going to rust to death since I can't afford to restore it and it makes me angry

Here's what it would've looked like in it's heyday, just with the wrong color scheme

You're breaking the law.

That model Golf is big and heavy enough to count as a bus.

I mean technically the bus/rv parking was on the other side of the 'lot'

Bunch of slack jawed faggots in here

we just get the really low end and the really high end models,there isn't that much of a difference
you guys still get the old passat,right?
i'd still pick the older passat over a sonata unless the price was really in favour of the sonata

He asked what you drive, not ride.

Car behind the bike

What are your parent's cars?
pic related is my mothers cars chronologically

The US Passat is an extended wheelbase variant of the B7 Passat called the Passat NMS. We will be getting our own weird stretched version of the B8 Passat next year. We always get VW models about 1-3 years after Eurasia does (that probably has something to do with VW lagging market share here, I don't understand why the haven't figured this out). The Sonata hear has different materials than some other markets get as Hyundai is trying to move upmarket to differentiate itself from it's sister company Kia in the US market. I got my Sonata during a sale event for $18,200. An equivalent Passat would have been $21,500. Pic related is the US Passat interior.

mom had several civics and a prelude
dad keeps buying whatever 5 series gen is the newest at the time of the purchase

>the sonata here has different materials than some other markets get
like 85% of hybrid sonatas in jordan are US imports and i have never noticed this
is the upscale attempt working?
also beige panels are ugly as hell

nissan almera

Mom's cars.

old corsa looks cool
hows the A3 ?

car

A true beauty, she is

sup /o/

DO A FLIP

I can't previous owner removed the pop up head lights. (it isn't my daily driver anyway) pic related is the engine bay

>previous owner removed the pop up head lights

I drive an '07 mustang, I'm honestly surprised it hasn't fallen apart by now with over 100k miles on it.

2008 Volvo S40

Thank you Sweden

ah yes the infamous pop ups delete

I ride a motorcycle but I saw a dodge charger the other day and it was like 5 metres wide

wtf americans