3 and a half years later, why did he do it?

3 and a half years later, why did he do it?

his nihilism went too far in an angry direction

He didn't

Second post best post etc

Nobody died in sandy hook. A massive orginazation of anti gunners all moved to one town and took over the school board after years in order to stage this.

I remember listening to a radio show he called into and he told the story of this chimp that was raised by humans in their home and one day it just, well, chimped out, and bit its owners face off and when the cops turned up he charged them. But unlike the average stupid monkey you hear about doing that on the news Dylan recons he did it on purpose, he knew they would kill him if he tried to kill them and was committing suicide by cop. Dylan had read that the chimp had depression, they even had to put him on anti-depressant pills. And Dylan took this to mean that that's just how torturous modern human life is, being trapped in society and if you don't want to be there you get pumped full of brain destroying pills. Even a chimp could realize how wrong what modern civilization is like. And he said the chimp would have obviously been so much more happier in the wilderness living in a small tribe rather than some hellish suburbia.

He was clearly relating to the chimp, and I think that's how he considered his own life and all modern human life, as an unnatural and torturous existence that you're better off dead than experiencing. I think he thought he was saving the children at that school from modern life, he didn't only want to save himself.

Now why he'd come to that conclusion is probably because he 1) had some mental health issues like that chimp, we know he was autistic and he was probably depressed 2) shoved full of garbage anti-depressants that every single US spree killer I've ever read about has been on 3) most likely abused as a child like almost all violent criminals, which is why he still thought of himself as a school kid and the child-like chimp.

Just go on /r9k/ and you'll understand

Cant stop what never happened

This er . . . little monkey fella went into a school right

Ban assault autisms

Autism=not a real human so no point in wondering.

Weapons grade autism.

kek

Who is Dylan?

Idk why ((((they)))) committed these acts

An inside job.

Man seems like a long time ago since this happened. Still fake though

because we was jewish

If you think it about, he saved those kids from the world of shit that 2016 is today. He probably also saved those kids from having to go through all the draft for WWIII. And all those dead white kids, imagine how happy that most make the New Black Panthers and ISIS... Will certain movements claim Adam Lanza as a martyr? Really makes you think, Sup Forums

He didn't.

JIDF-created forum-sliding thread detected.

fuck off, already

To all the goyim ITT, create more redpill threads.

>1 post by this ID

Because he's white and filled with anger for being a loser.
We're coming for you.

yes, and...?
your point being??

>2 posts by this ID

Is that a trap or what?

>3 posts by this ID

His face reminds me of that Russian sleep experiment video image

Then where's my nephew been hiding you fucking cunt?

The hair told him to