Can Western women be saved, Sup Forums?

Can Western women be saved, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheLuluLife?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
therock.net.nz/Last-Cup-of-Sorrow-horse-semen/tabid/1269/articleID/21983/Default.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm ashamed to ask...but sauce?

I love Western women.

Stop with your anti-Western hatred, Muslim cuck

What did she mean by this?

Is she drinking horse semen?

horse girls are fucking pysco

Fucking hell. It's a bird who was on the UK apprentice once and has a Twitter with 500k followers. It's not what you think you degenerates.

twitter.com/TheLuluLife?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

T-Thats milk she's drinking r-right guys?

>horse girls
Not even once

No, and they're not worth saving.

Sause pls

WEW

At least she didn't fuck a nigger am I right goys.

She's drinking a protein shake, you fucking moron

Mate just go for bookish girls and you'll be fine (disclaimer: not all bookish girls are this attractive)

You're a Sup Forums loser so you should take what you can get. If you want a fit girl you've got to be an impressive male and you're not. That's natural selection bro.

they really are total whores

Well, semen does fit into the protein+shake general category

> "horse semen for dummies"

I hope she doesn't get pregnant from drinking that.

This.

May aunt owns a ranch that i worked at for a couple of summers. These girls spend tons of money to keep and feed these horse. She even tricks them into doing all her work for her by doing horse training camps. Its is such a lucrative job but you can't walk away from it for long. Some girls tried to fap a horse and one girl got half her fucking teeth knocked out.

And don't even try and date horse girls they are all crazy spoiled, let me see your accounts and assets kinda spoiled.

>it's a "the potential girlfriend has horses" episode
dropped

>bookish girls
>implying women are capable of appreciating quality literature
>implying they have any interest beyond drinking and getting fat
>implying any modern western woman isn't a total degenerate

>Some girls tried to fap a horse and one girl got half her fucking teeth knocked out.

Kek

I used to be around horses a lot and learned to never walk right behind them. Most were pretty wild so they'd kick you.

>Some girls tried to fap a horse and one girl got half her fucking teeth knocked out.

Interesting.
Tell me more.

saved from what exactly? the jewish degenerate influences that have destroyed traditional femininity? Cause=pretty much all girls 15-25, eastern and western, are retarded whores. Not saying they are actually mentally handicapped or promiscuous, but you know what i mean. They "usually" grow out of it. Just about the time men stop being drunk stoned losers, and get jobs and stability. Do you have those yet? Other than that, we need to bring slut shaming back. Men want a good housewife and mother for his children and a lot of women do not know how to do that. We need to stop enabling women to sleep around. It's like wanting a marathon running but all your choices are sprinters. they give up to easily. Men need to train women to be the marathoners, not short distance, hedonistic, inst-gratification, cock gobblers, even though the young and dumb men like that. What im trying to say is that young men are also to blame for the way women act. Women look for leadership and dont have their own thoughts. men need to be better leaders

No. Come join us in hispanic genetic free for anons at least our women don't pull crazy shit like this. Just avoid the mestizos.

i hope she is drinking that horse's semen

>implying I'm not a girl and more well-read than you'll ever be

Stupid frogposter

it hit her with its dick, right?

Is that horse semen?

>I'm alone because I'm too good
The tippiest toppiest of keks are reserved for you

Yes

Never give toothy head to a horse.

Relax. All these stupid, "liberated" "Empowered" women are going to spend the second half of their lives in complete misery, their lives perfumed by tears and cat piss.

No idea but I won't touch a western woman.

Asian women #1.

>im well red you fucking shitlord
pic related

Yes.

Give them guns and _proper_ mental training.

>see girl who likes books
>check out what shes reading
>some fantasy bullshit with dragons n shit on the cover
>talk to her for a bit
>she is boring as fuck but shes at least cute
>today is day of Holocaust museum visit
>offer her a ride to the holocaust museum cafè to grab a coffee nearby and chill
>she doesn't want
>ignore her to 100% during the stay in the holocaust museum
>later find out that she already has a nu male boyfriend and is in leftist facebook groups

bunch of teenage girls who each own a horse get together between lessons. Decided to be teenage girls and poke around one of their horses dicks. (which is obviously against the rules.) horse gets pissed flails around in 6x10 stall with 3 girls in it. Screaming run in and find a girl holding her bloody mouth a horse with an erection and 2 other girls spewing the story begging not to be kicked out of lessons.

Show me your bare chest woman.

ÅRHUS
R
H
U
S

That post doesn't reflect too well on you

That HC museum in Berlin is pure shill.

I'll always remember riding my hire bike through the Jewish memorial being chased by a fat lesbo Deutsch frau attendant screaming 'FAHRRÄDER VERBODEN!'.

Funny shit.

yeah buddy .. last time i banged a chick she had 2 versions of 50 Shades of Grey in her living room

wonder how many dicks shes going to insert this weekend!

Is that what I think it is....

Don't know what else i was expecting.
Thanks

My sides. ty senpai.

Two less than you, Hans.
It's a protein shake.

>reflect
is theyre a mirror in ur pants?

bcuz i can c myself in dem

Oh thank god

>Get married to a modern woman
>She divorces you for many selfish reasons
>The divorce rate in the US is around 50%
>The court makes it so she gets half your shit AND EVEN MORE if you had kids
>Lelelelelelelel user why don't you marry every woman you see

>mfw

>Can Western women be saved

Women are women. They're incurable.

>how can humans even compete with big stallion cock

It's entirely unrelated and different images which have put together by a weirdo in order to get perverts to think there is some link between a horse and the consumption of a protein shake.

It's made to serve a certain narrative

PIGS are a no-no

Why is the horses dick hanging out though, that's just weird has hell

Haha nice collage. You have some interesting fantasies dude

this. Women can never be saved only controlled

doubtful

Some women can get pretty degenerate when performing before a live audience. How they will be saved might require extensive rehabilitation

therock.net.nz/Last-Cup-of-Sorrow-horse-semen/tabid/1269/articleID/21983/Default.aspx

The way it's almost out of frame, but at the same time it's in frame enough to almost instantly grab you attention.

She must have done that on purpose.

Prove me wrong

wtf is that horse semen??

see

can't diss the ziss

> I was wondering the same thing

this place really fucked me up

why did she drink a semen in the video?

yes

I don't understand your question

This is such a shit anime

>gifting enquiries

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sounds pretty retarded

Top Kek ..

Sure you are cunt.

This.

the horse semen on the video
she drinks it
why?

Fuck no!

because shes a whore

Is this a closeted "anime-jap waifus are the best" thread?

Are you retarded? It's just horse cum. Why do you care that she drunk it? Most men have tasted their own semen out of curiosity. Why should girls be held to a different standard?

Fuck off, you cuck

because you are a woman, cuck

well, at least you're not a numale faggot with a fucking geek gf who reads dragon books

There was an episode where this chick has to chug donkey cum to win. She pukes halfway through, then drinks that too. Her friend drank donkey piss.
It was fear factor

What was the name of that TV game with Joe Rogan? Fear Factor? They made them eat some really nasty shit there.

she has microcephaly.

>male "discourse"

You're utterly controlled by your impotent rage. I thought being rational was a male virtue.

forgot pic

REMINDER:

No Link or article has been provided to say she has drank horse cum.

If you can'tt understand angles and camera apertures the only microcephalic here is you user.

>Equestrians

They're not worth interacting with. I've known a few crazy horse people and they're all the same type of retarded crazy.

Then leave it faggot, no patriarchy is forcing you to stay here. You can spread your feminst ideas on tumblr

>which is obviously against the rules

Rich teen girls are so degenerate they need rules stating don't touch the horse cock.

I would call it fake and sage but if you look at the horse you can clearly see it's excited down there

>SADDLED.COM

uhhh does nobody else see the hard cock on the horse in the OP???? I DEMAND THE ORIGINAL SHOT

>day of Holocaust museum visit
Why, America? Why the fuck would you do this?

It's just protein.

>inb4 (((tein)))

Come on, Sup Forums...Nothing to see here.