Why didn't the Mask work on Walter?

Why didn't the Mask work on Walter?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomics.tv/the-mask-omnibus/chapter-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a big guy
uuuu

he already been doin' a big bad shits with out no hesitations and the mask ain't help him do no more bad shits than he already shitting out

Wow how did I not know the movie was based on a comic?

the movie is also a lot different than the comic
the comic is extremely violent and dark

Worth reading?

Actually yeah. Think of the exact opposite of a fun, family friendly Jim Carrey movie. Thats the comic. It's full of sex and ultra violence to a ridiculous extreme.

Is there a specific start and end point I should read? I know comics tend to be all over the place.

start here:

readcomics.tv/the-mask-omnibus/chapter-1

Thanks a lot, user.

No problem user, I loved these graphic novels back in the day. I can vouch for the first 3 being solid but after that it might get a bit shitty.

hmm...

deepest lore

>8 and trick-r-treating at the mall since it was their event.
>Be the clown from Spawn, you know the one.
>Go into comic shop.
>The guy at the counter was going to hand me a Pokemon card like everyone else.
>Double-take
>Puts his own money in the register and hands me a pack of Magic cards and a Mask special edition.
>Tells me, "Stay cool, kid."
>Had never read a Mask comic until then, let alone a Spawn comic since I'd only watched the movie.
>Bloodiest thing I'd ever seen.
>Still managed to giggle at some of it.

Dude started me out on a path that can no longer be satisfied. I need more outrageous B-movie things in my life that people just don't make.

another comic that is far better than the movies, is Men In Black.

its fucking dark. Jay and Kay are fucking evil.

had no idea that was a comic

shit is gnarly. Kay brainwashes a kid into doing a University of Texas massacre when he gets old enough, using the memory pens.

the casual suicide was mindfucking too.

hey what year was this? I think im the fucking guy....holy shit, unless there were 2 kids dressed as the clown

bro..... MIB is a classic.

what the fuck

which part?

there is lots of seriously fucked up shit in MiB.

like Sam and Max, Tank Girl, basically all the comic movies of the 90's that were indie books, the source is dark and twisted as hell.

>we will never get a BIG DAVE: THE HARDEST MAN IN MANCHESTER movie.

>dude I went to school with her

Came back to check on thread. It was 97 in San Jose.

Monitoring this thread

Fuck. No way! You were the kid everyone was laughing at so I gave you some magic cards and a comic book to make you go away.

Small world

>Happened/

The mask dosen't work on Walter because, the mask bring all your inner desires and violence outside and Walter is pretty much a walking killing machine, so there nothing the mask use.

This seems more like a thread for Sup Forums they story time the mas a couple of month ago including the crossover with Lobo