"Holy shit it's tony romo!"

Every time Tony Romo is commentator for an NFL game, his network uses the same audio samples of fans going 'holy shit it's tony romo!' in cut scenes between commentary and the game. same exact clips. i cannot describe why, but it really fucking disgust me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LacesOutShow/status/955203902030405632
twitter.com/cjzero/status/955212468988600320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it is basically subliminal messaging.

and you have hundreds of articles and twitter accounts lauding his ability to call the game. they are banking on him being their new collinsworth.

>comparing romo to collinsworthless
ew no

im not. but he is going to take over.

If Romo ever gets to call a Super Bowl with Al Michaels, whats the odds Al cracks a joke about Tony finally making it?

>not loving Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth's bants

Get a load of this guy

really? I haven't noticed. I know there are shoutouts from people passing the booth but I haven't noticed repeats. The last game somebody actually shouted "Phil Simms is better than Tony Romo!" which was kinda funny
Because Romo is already the GOAT commentator.
>pic-related on the TV
>Romo: "There's Bill Belichick"
Romo deserves all the praise he's getting

this isnt a shoutout from someone passing a booth
this is made to sound like it is exactly that, though
they obviously recorded it expressly for this usage
when i first heard it (divisionals), i thought it was a a fan shouting
second time i heard it (championship), and during a similar cutscene, it was obvious.

>speaking ill of based collinsworth

Watch the edge around this guy, boys

The only time I don't like his commentary is when he's yelling at teams about clock management. They'll have the ball at the 50 with 1:30 left and he's screaming "get up there clocks ticking!" When if anything these teams will score too fast and give their opponent the ball back

Joe Buck and Troy is the best man

People are going to be annoyed of Tony romo within two years. Two years of the nonstop talking all game long and incessant sounds and groans and moans he makes on every replay, and how he NEVER lets a play breathe and speak for itself without constantly blabbering over every playcall and replay and constantly yelling out his predictions for what the play will be and frequently being wrong are going to annoy the hell out of people once the novelty wears off if he doesn't change his commentating style

If it continues he will drift into insufferable Gus Johnson territory who got relegated to college sports due to how unprofessionally he calls games

Ya know I didnt know if id like him commentating but its actually enjoyable. If there is one think that irks me though is how when he talks about plays and seems really fuckin smart about the play calling only to remember his choices when he played. Other than that hes bro tier

Aikman is a dumbass who adds nothing to the broadcast. I know the knock on Buck is that he's dull but he doesn't have a color guy to bring out the best in him.

Romo is guaranteed his job because he's a Cowboy and Nantz likes him. A big part of the reason that Phil Simms is in CBS' studio now is that he and Nantz didn't get along.

>not liking based Gus Johnson

this.
also based Romo is the best thing to happen to commentary since gruden.
truthfully I like him more than gruden. he's way more involved and funnier.
romo announcing was the best part of football this year.

Any time Tom Brady is on screen he relentlessly says that Tom is old and at the end of his career and people want to see him fail like MJ failed at the end of his career

Romo is butthurt that he retired at 37 and Brady is playing in the Super Bowl at 40

Get over it Tony

>no one has posted the BEST yet
IAN EAGLE AND DAN FOUTS
IAN EAGLE AND DAN FOUTS

So handsome. No Romo but I want Homo to fuck my boipussy

I like Romo for the most part but his fucking sound effects for every close call annoyed the fuck out of me last week.
twitter.com/LacesOutShow/status/955203902030405632

twitter.com/cjzero/status/955212468988600320