Hayden Christensen at SW Celebration

Does this confirm Anakin force-ghost in Episode VIII?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/776923/Star-Wars-celebration-2018-cancelled-convention-Last-Jedi-Episode-9-Han-Solo
abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/hayden-christensen-mark-hamill-back-star-wars-40th/story?id=46500674
youtu.be/yfEw5H_LSoQ?t=32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>come celebrate the franchise that ruined your career

No. I think he's just going because of the 40 years thing, but Lucasfilm wants the fans to make the same connection you're making.

Hopefully not.

Hayden Christensen is hands down the worst thing to happen to Star Wars. Even Natalie Portman wasn't as fucking bad, and she wasn't even the main character of the prequels.

It means Hayden likes money.

that's how it goes for basically every sw actor except Ford

bait the post

wasn't that a scrapped plan for TFA?
to have light/dark force ghosts appear to Kylo?

>career

lol

I do feel bad for the guy cuz he's good looking and should've had more work (going by typical hollywood practice) but he was never a good actor.

Shattered Glass

Only had to watch that shit because journalism class lmao nigga fuck off

Shattered

GLASS

YouReadThisInmyVoiceBitch

Post yfw the ghost of anakin fights the ghost of Vader

>(You)

ANAKIN IS SNOKE!!!!!!

Despite disney hating the prequels, people still love them, and there is nothing the OT fags can do about it. Also the sequel trilogy is literally making their movies pointless.

Revenge from two sides.

I'd love to see them clone Anakin, but I'd hate if he turned up as a ghost, or as Snoke.

he's not a bad actor, his lines were shit and the directing was shit

idk does it?

>yfw ot fanboys are literally making the ot irrelevant through their willingness to lap up whatever rehashed pablum disney throws at them as long as the millennium falcon and Luke Skywalker are in it

If they had not went to TFA, they had a chance at killing it in cradle but now Disney is literally planning on making 20+ starwars movies.

>Hayden Christensen is hands down the worst thing to happen to Star Wars
...wut

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/776923/Star-Wars-celebration-2018-cancelled-convention-Last-Jedi-Episode-9-Han-Solo

>STAR WARS CELEBRATION is a huge date in the calendar for any sci-fi fan - but will seemingly not be held at all in 2018.

>This spring marks the first time ever that it has been held for three consecutive years, and many had assumed that it would continue in the same fashion while there are still several confirmed movies in the pipeline.

>However, it seems 2018 will be devoid of any such festivities, despite the Han Solo movie being due for release at a roughly similar time.

>On the official Star Wars Celebration website, a headline reads: “The Next Star Wars Celebration: Coming to Our Galaxy 2019.”

>The absence of a 2018 event is never addressed in the statement, which says: “While we might be in the thick of getting ready for Star Wars Celebration Orlando, it’s never too early to start thinking about when the next Celebration will be.

Why is Disney cancelling Star Wars Celebration after the release of The Last Jedi?

I mean they're dropping a new movie ever year..which means yearly starwars pr campaigns..

they don't really need to do fan conventions to celebrate their products.

It's not a yearly thing.
They've skipped
and 2014

You do realize that outside of all the memes, good acting requires skill and not just good looks, right?

Paul walker.

>people still love them
Kek, it's funny that Sup Forums is still this delusional about these films.

As someone who hated ROTJ SE for many reasons, I actually liked his part as Force Ghost Anakin. The change in music for the finale, and the stupid galactic celebration scenes pissed me off to no end, but I thought that was among Hayden's best acting in the series. A little bit a shyness but some pride and and comfort in being with his family again. It also made the series more about the arc of Anakin Skywalker and his redemption, which was a good way to tie the prequel and original trilogies together.

What about him?

How does it make any sense, if you watch them in release order, to show a photoshopped Hayden in a 40 year old film and have him look nothing like the Vader reveal less than 15 minutes earlier? Plus, George fucked over the guy playing Darth Vader, as he assumed he'd get to be standing in that scene at the end but they cut him out of both the mask reveal and the force ghost scene. Fuck no, Hayden being there is further insult to injury.

>change in music for the finale, and the stupid galactic celebration scenes pissed me off

go fuck yourself pleb, the changed music is one of the few instances where it's better than the original. Yub Nub SUCKS FUCKING ASS.

You fuck off, Shattered Glass is kino

>They cut Sebastian Shaw out of the mask reveal scene

No they didn't lmao

Go look up any metric, they made money, they were rated highly, what other metric do you have besides RLM?

I'm sorry little bro, they're loved.

Is Disney World celebrating with parades a fictional white supremacist group AGAIN?

Unmasked anakin and force ghost anakin were both Sebastian Shaw.

I would suck 20 dicks for this to be true.

it could also help pave the way to let ewan do an obiwan movie

>abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/hayden-christensen-mark-hamill-back-star-wars-40th/story?id=46500674
You best get started gobbling

>Natalie Portman
>Samuel L Jackson
>John Boyega
>Christopher Lee
>Peter Cushing
>Felicity Jones
>Ewan McGregor
>Liam Neeson
>Keira Knightley
>James Earl Jones
>Jimmy Smits
>Mads Mikkelson
>Forrest Whitaker
>Terrance Howard
>Joel Edgerton
>Sofia Coppola
>John Ratzenberger

All of these poor careers ruined by Star Wars....

I am not talking about Shaw, Shaw wasn't in the suit for 90 percent of filming. It was Prowse. They told Prowse he would be in both scenes then shafted him.

I'm glad that Disney might start letting prequel characters, locations and events seep their way back into new Star Wars stuff.

>Go look up any metric
Unless you are an autistic child and missed the last decade, they are iniversally considered shit.
>they made money
Opening weekend was strong, rest of the sales weren't
>they were rated highly
In which universe? You need to get off Sup Forums, you seem gullible to believe that meme
>what other metric do you have besides RLM?
Oh the "hur durrr you just parrot RLM" meme too, right? Because it obviously wasn't that these movies were hated for being shit and then a few contrarians pretended to be "le counter culture" and call them kino
>inb4 ring theory autism
>I'm sorry little bro, they're loved.
I am probably much older than you, underage faggot.

The prequel films suck.

Considering they haven't made a single new thing yet that wasn't a worst version of something someone else made already, it's probably a good idea.

you have no evidence to prove you're right about anything, I bet that makes you really angry.

Sort of like your favorite trilogy being made pointless by Super mary sue and her slightly off color guard.

dumb elephantposter

>Terrance Howard
which one was he in?

>you have no evidence to prove you're right about anything
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are either baiting or exceptionally gullible
>bet that makes you really angry.
People pretending that these movies are good or well made, make me angry. People who do this song and dance just for the fedora tips make me angry.
>Sort of like your favorite trilogy being made pointless by Super mary sue and her slightly off color guard.
What does this even mean? You sound like the dumbest redditfag around. I bet you thought Empire was boring or that Jar Jar was funny you low IQ aspie.

Get out.

>most of them are people who already had successful careers

Then there's Boyega, who could fall off the face of the planet in 3 years but it's too early to tell now.

>you have no evidence that people hated the prequels
user, stop...

Oh come on, man, I liked him.
He added a level of serious cringe by going full edgelord.
I love it.

>Hayden Christensen
I thought he was dead desu.

user, it's never going to be true, we won. The OT is literally redundant now. After disney releases their 30 more films..

your story will now be the story of mary sue

youtu.be/yfEw5H_LSoQ?t=32

I mean hey haven't been keeping prequel stuff out.
>Inb4 the escapades of JJ Abrams and his anti-prequel crusade

>I have no intention of revisiting any galaxy
>They put his voice in TFA anyway

Eww, you unironically liked yub nub? That song was fucking ass. Lucas made a good call replacing that shit with the victory theme.

I wonder how the crowd will react. I hope people will be respectful at least. Dude has had a shitty enough career as it is thanks to Lucas. I hope that if he is in 8 it gives his career a much needed reboot.

Lucas ruined Vader, permanently, by making him a child murderer. Disney won't bring him in as they don't want to ever reference that Vader is a child murderer.

>my mass murderer was ruined by killing kids

He's the fucking boogeyman in the OT and suddenly..what?

>lines so bad Ewan Mcregor can't save them
Hayden is passable but didn't stand a chance with the dialogue and direction

Kill yourself

They have kept prequel stuff

Bail Organa and Mon Mothma's prequels actors came back for Rogue One

He's not a bad actor. I liked him in Jumper.

George's lines were impossible to salvage, no matter how talented the actor.

Don't feel bad lad, just spread yourself for disney and take that deep dicking, all the way to your childhood.

Pretty much this. On a lot of levels, Episode IV is a total shitshow. It's got a lot of great stuff in it, but it's uneven and really crappy at times. The prequel trilogy having issues makes perfect sense. George Lucas is still an absolute legend, and some 19 year old actor isn't going to tell him that his writing sucks balls. Harrison Ford was over 30 in Star Wars; Lucas was the American Graffiti guy; and nobody thought the movie was really going anywhere. It's one thing to tell some joker your own age that their script sucks and needs help, and it's something completely different to tell a billionaire / legend that his work is crap.

>Episode IV is a total shitshow
What?