How do I speed up my dads death? Like tomorrow

How do I speed up my dads death? Like tomorrow.

He keeps lighting up cigarettes and making everything stink. He is a sloppy gross fat ass. All he does is eat hot dogs and make shit stink

He is already so close

Attached: 04A480B7-F79D-44AD-B4DB-AA68BF4A67B1.png (645x773, 9K)

Just stop being a faggot and tell him to behave himself.

if his life sucks as much as you say it does try and poison him, people won't think it's suspicious if a fat gross loser offs himself by drinking antifreeze or something.

He american or jewish?

Attached: 306.jpg (200x212, 8K)

Buy a 2 liter of soda and poison it. I killed my brother this way in 2016.

Get in the van Jeff.

Fuck off niggerfaggot , he was a worthless piecr of shit who didn't deserve to live. I did him a kindness.

Are you me?

I'm serious, my dad refuses to do anything for himself. I can't go over there any more, it's too horrible

At least you got out. I’m stuck in it. Leaking ceiling. Lead paint. Probably lead pipes. They dont give a shit. I’m trying to move far away. And then I have a cat trapped here fuck me

You do the crime you do the anal gaping time, convict.

dump the cat at a shelter

No. I need him

I will find a way to rescue him in a few months

Stick one of his ciggers up your ass. It will make him sad he has a retarded kid and he'll pass.

Why not take him with you?

No car. Taking bus. Moving to a non driving city. I’m lucky just to escape this hell myself

let him fuck you up the ass until he has a heart attack.

Attached: 1564102911586.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Stuff him in your carry on and make sure you have food and water for him. Sit in the back of the bus so the driver doesn't see.

What does moving to a non-driving city make things more difficult?

user if you're too dimwitted to separate yourself from him, go ahead and finish him off so you won't have to worry about housing once you've fucked yours.

Attached: 9f137b8367abc4f7d2ede83f9f24e92c.gif (480x360, 1.93M)

The apartment I’m moving to doesn’t allow pets and it’s high scale with security cameras and stuff. I wanna figure something out and drive my cat not stuff him some place with no food or bathroom

That sounds like a terrible place to live, give you considered a town rather than a city?

I said bring some food. For both him and you.

My cat starts to run around aimlessly and meows widely if he's not let out, I'm not sure what it'd be like for you.

Trust me, kill yourself. He will follow suit.

Shouldn't really have pets in an apartment mate, the ones worth having need to run jump and eat lesser creatures when you aren't looking.

Yes my cat is freaking out i could handle it in a car but hes running around like a maniac fucking screaming every 30 seconds he doesnt go outside

My cat is my best friend and its better than a place with neglected redneck dogs running around all day and my parents poverty hell

Shoot like 2 grams of heroin in his arm so it looks like he overdosed

move the fuck out of his house and stand on your own 2 feet untill then u eat his shit if he says so