MUH FOOR DEE CHESS

Are people here really this pathetic? Tell me its just banter....please!

quit your whining, faggot

nobody cares about VP anyway
tell me one thing Joe Biden has done other than look like a goofy smilin' fuck

>pic not related

>Being this mad

I don't like Pence much but these shill threads are annoying

>n-nobody cares about VP anyway

wew lad

Pence is a good pick

If this is seriously a deal breaker you are either a shill or retarded memester

You'd be a smug shill too if your candidate just fucked America in the ass by practically handing the WH to Clinton

>VP is only for media shitshow
>Pence brings in huge support from traditional Repubs

It was a good pick.

Go be mad someplace else, faggot

>DRATS the goyim found me out

OYY VEY NO SHEKELS FOR ME

ANUDA SHOA

Palin is basically Biden.

Both say dumb shit on camera.

Only difference is LibShits brought the 'she's a moron' meme spread by MSM.

You drank the koolaid user, go be a faggot on Reddit.

PENCE

PRO TPP

INTRODUCED LE RELIGIOUS BILL AND REVISED IT THAT WEEK BECAUSE OF BACKLASH

IS CONSIDERED LE BIGOT MEME

SHILLS PUSH PENCE

PENCE PICKED

PENCE NOW USED AS EXAMPLE TRUMP IS A BIGOT AND ACTUALLY ONLY LIKES LE WHITE BIGOTS :^))))))))

PENCE GUARANTEES THE LEFT'S NARRATIVE

PENCE GUARANTEES HILLARY SECURES NON-WHITE VOTERS

PENCE GUARANTEES THIS NATION BECOMES MAJORITY BROWN

PENCE OPPOSES THE WALL

PENCE GAVE CARRIER TAX BREAKS TO FACILITATE THEM LEAVING INDIANA

PENCE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION AND MAY BE THE ACTUAL GLOBALIST CHOICE USING NEWT AS A SMOKESCREEN

(also pro-israel for decades)

Donald "Open Borders" Trump
Donald "Sellout" Trump
Donald "Jim Crow for gays" Trump
Donald "TPP" Trump
Donald "Cuckservtive" Trump
Donald "Die for Israel" Trump
Donald "Arrest women" Trump
Donald "Amnesty" Trump

>handing the wh to Clinton
fuck are you even talking about? Trump has been polling higher than ever

Do you seriously think this makes a difference? Do you think Clinton/Warren is such an attractive ticket that Trump/Pence can't compete?

in office. Not this cum sponge

>fuck are you even talking about? Trump has been polling higher than ever

Polls show different things. Which poll are you talking about?

And yes Hillary will pick Warren and you will lose faggot.

Dissappointing

How can having a globalist shill as vp help anything?

In all honesty I really feel bad for Sup Forums. They put so much stock on this guy only to find out now that hes just another establishment crony.

haha, at least you tried little buddy. Maybe next time :)

Yep, they are. I sincerely hope some of the people here kill themselves in november when hillary wins

I don't give a shit about Pence being a VP but Trump just crushed his campaign.

>muh abortions
>muh gays

You should have shilled for Cruz from the beginning if you think that's important enough to alienate moderates, you damn cucks.

Did any of you guys actually see Flynn talking on Fox last night? He was kind of a mess. Maybe this Pence guy can at least debate

He could have picked Colin Powell, social liberal, admits the Iraq War was a mistake and fooled into doing it, respected black conservative for decades.

FUCK PENCE

#DISPENSEWITHPENCE

Could just shut the fuck up you whiny bitch? Pence is fine. Trump needs those white, conservative voters.

This

No 12D chess here.

Trump just listened to Jared. His campaign is fucked on so many levels now. The media can just focus on this guy and standing against anti-HIV funding in favor of tax payer money funding gay therapy.

Anyone on the fence over social issues is now solidly Hillary. FUCK HILLARY and FUCK THIS FAGGOT.

WTF IS TRUMP DOING

>Pence is fine.

for TPP shills yeah.

>PENCE GUARANTEES THIS NATION BECOMES MAJORITY BROWN

how can Pence guarantee something that has already happened?

He could have picked anybody else. Have you seen Sup Forums a couple of days ago? The majority here was sure that Donald will pick somebody and is just playing 6,000,000D chess with the media. Now everyone who doesn't agree is a shill. I feel like I entered a fucking cuckservative safe space.

He already has them, you dumb moron. Do you think they would vote for Hillary instead?

Wow you're very stupid. The last two elections have been won by democrats because of white women and minorities. That will not change unless Trump cant appeal to those groups, which he won't since he chose a neocon

>I feel like I entered a fucking cuckservative safe space.
Yeah the people defending this are scared and acting like John Boehner. Refusing to admit this is the worst choice possible, and reverting to defense mode.

Think for yourselves you fucking cucks. This is a campaign killing decision.

All the more reason Trump is a Clinton plant, something I've been saying since he first ran.

yeah because thats what the left does. they pick vice presiential canidates that are more conservative to appeal to conservative.

oh wait, no they fucking dont. drawing yourself closer to the enemies position to get their voters never works and only makes YOUR parties platform closer to theirs which means they win.

This. Combine that with his clipss from his radio show in the 90s and relate that Trump amd its over.

We are fucked.

>needs those white, conservative voters.
wew lad

I believed in him initially, but there was a very noticeable deviation after he won the republican primary. All this nationalist stuff was just a facade to win the primary. Since then he has carefully, gradually backed off from things like a muslim ban, and gone more towards typical neocon positions.

>they pick vice presiential canidates that are more conservative to appeal to conservative
No, you fucking autist, stop throwing strawmans at me. He shouldn't appease leftists but he's popular among independents
and moderate republicans. With Pence it will all be gone becuase because he picked GOP posterboy after shitting on GOP for almost a year. I'll say it again, if you think that Pence is not a bad choice you should have shilled for Cruz from the beginning.

Trump already won the GOP nomination, he has all the white conservative vote he needs. Probably more so than that failure of a governor Pence.

Shouldn't you be licking Muslims boots and picking up parts of dead children??

Pence obviously wasn't my ideal VP choice, but my point isn't that it's some disaster. the most asshurt people is see about this pick are not moderate republicans, its not even leftests, its "alt-right" people like Richard Spencer.

I'll leave that for the French, thank you.

If you want to enjoy your safe space you can just close the thread.

>>>/Hillary/

DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP ONLY NEEDS TO SECURE 3 ADDITIONAL STATES IN ORDER TO WIN THE ELECTION

THESE STATES ARE VIRGINIA, FLORIDA AND OHIO.

DAILY REMINDER THAT ROMNEY LOST THESE STATES BY LESS THAN 3% BECAUSE HE DIDN'T ENERGIZE OR UNIFY THE PARTY.

THIS WAS AGAINST A CANDIDATE WHO WAS MUCH MORE POPULAR THAN HILLARY CLINTON.

DAILY REMINDER THAT CHOOSING PENCE AS VP OFFERS A TICKET THAT UNIFIES EVERY ASPECT OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY AGAINST THE MOST UNPOPULAR DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE TO EVER RUN.

his dumb ass probably thought you were from France

I don't believe that alt-right is big but it's still something that could turn things around and they do a lot to attract centrists.

To me it seems like traditional republican candidate just can't win in today's America simply because shitskins vote dem no matter what and only slightly more than half of whites vote republican. Uniting conservatives under your banner is a sure way to fail. It isn't even like it was 4 years ago because there are now more leftist whites and shitskins.