Get on the winning team liberals. You know for a fact that all this investigation and impeachment stuff is bs...

Get on the winning team liberals. You know for a fact that all this investigation and impeachment stuff is bs. Realize that the BOSS is going to be president for another 4 years and working to make your lives better because he cares about you. The resistance failed because it's all a lie and you know that he has made your life better. VOTE TRUMP 2020!
Don't be on the losing team.

Attached: 1570274330415.jpg (1024x977, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you support a man who raped a 13 year old girl? I mean if you want to vote conservative, fine, but why HIM?

Fucking racist fascist cuck.

The anti abortion, give more money to the wealthy team. Sure.

Proofs?

You fell for the bait and bumped the thread - ha ha!!

"give more money to the wealthy team"

THAT LITERALLY is what Trump is doing. Fuck what he says, look at what he does.

Stop fucking around with your sister and get a fucking clue you trailer trash piece of shit.

Attached: 37jx40.jpg (666x500, 60K)

Since when do you care about proof? In my sharpie pen great and unmatched wisdom, I AM THE PROOF! Trump is a pedo rapist.

I'm sure that you are projecting.

Stay under investigation colluder with foreign governments.

Trump = PEDO RAPIST!

Charles Manson would LOVE to have cult followers like you morons. Scientology ain't got shit on the Trump cult.

Proof? You have none. Just shit.

He's a pervert like most of Sup Forums

Attached: covfefe.webm (1266x720, 1.94M)

Again I AM THE PROOF. If that can work for you morons, then it works for me. Fucking hypocrite. Trump = rapist piece of shit and YOU SUPPORT RAPE by supporting him you fucking cunt.

Who the fuck are you replying to that used whatever logic you are using?

I do support rape. Of your ass. If I witnessed anyone raping you I would enjoy the scenery and never say a word. Enjoy yourself.

Attached: 1570271300017.jpg (225x225, 8K)

COPE! you nigger loving faggot!

Attached: 1545707202130.jpg (350x396, 26K)

There is not going to be an impeachment. Just another Dem hoax.

The MSM seem to believe Pelosi and two committee chairs get to decide there is an official investigation.

There will be an official investigation whe the full house votes and it passes.

There has been 2 impeachment votes against Trump. The last one got 69 votes. It takes 218.

OP here. I agree.

Trump is not a normal President. At some point supporting his Presidency means tilting away from supporting America as a country and tilting towards a fascist change of everything. Support the rule of law, and the preservation of Europe, NATO, and Democracies around the world.

Or sell out EVERYTHING and support FASCISM.

Id rather stick my dick in an ant hill

You and antifa are the fascists. Trump is working to give Americans back the freedom that is stolen by federal over reach. Wanting to steal every bit of liberty they can get away with. Starting with Healthcare, ending with unarming us so that we're defenseless to tyranny. Fuck you!

take 2

Attached: 5200.jpg (300x180, 11K)

Attached: 1564325268124.gif (895x418, 161K)

Russia keeps winning

TREEEEEEEEEEASON

Attached: +_9bf53db884b3f9637e0aa97f007422dd.jpg (588x588, 111K)

>Get on the winning team liberals.

Attached: stop.webm (480x260, 80K)

anyone who actually thinks Trump is for them is a fucking retard. Trump cares only about himself and his cronies

>prevent governmental overreach by trying to avoid the checks and balances that prevent governmental overreach
brilliant retardation

“He’s now president for life. President for life. No, he’s great. . . And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot some day.”
President Donald Trump

This whole impeachment thing is nothing, but a distraction. The Dems literally have no candidate for 2020. Their only hope is the absolute stupidity of the average American. They tried to slow Trump down with Russia BS & now this. I’m actually gonna make as much money as I did all last year next week & double what I did in Obama’s last full year by the end of this year. Same job, same position (since 2005). Even this whole “recession” thing the media is pushing is BS too. I can’t even get people to return calls or give me estimates to do work at my house right now because EVERYONE is busy as fuck. The only people losing out are the give me shit for free crowd.

You're dumb. Vote to kys.

... if you're making in a week what you made in a year, you're making considerably more. No tax break is giving you 12x the income.
you're either a) most likely lying or b) lucky to have such a position as being a retard doesn't normally pay too well

The House is well within its rights and duties to impeach.

I agree. And fuck the gimme crowd.

Attached: 1569276280115.jpg (680x680, 77K)

Trump is a fag and teamleader for fags so why would I want to be bottom faggot?
Instead I prefer to stand and walk as a man, and crush Donald Trump and his supporters wherever they snake their slimy skulls out to try to weave their soft lies

Let no demon deceive you, Trump is the way of softdicks and committed sodomists 100%

Sorry, 52x

LOL. Keep your day job on beggars row.

Noticing you didn't bring up any policy there.

keep schlobbin those knobs cumdranker first of his stain

I work on salary & commission. My commission had doubled & more some months. I’ve been working to grow the business, but consumer confidence is so high people are spending. Guess what? When people aren’t worried about their taxes & healthcare going up they spend their money.

Yang gang

Tell me policy he rescinded that you believe should have stayed in place. Mr Policy Guy.

You mean like how Ken Starr waited for the house to vote on impeachment before starting to investigate?

Trump supporters are actually just old-school pre-civil rights Democrats.

Imagine if they didn't have to worry about dying in the street in the event they got sick.
A stable base would enable even stronger consumer spending.
We would have a larger, safer and more stable economy to pan gold from.

That's what happens when Americans have faith in their "Trumps" economy right?

In your bra. Who lied to you tell make you think the dems are now for civil rights? If the truly were would they keep offering you free shit to keep you enslaved, or would they want to help you enrich yourself by teaching you about liberty and capitalism so you could prosper on your own. Who are the slave masters again?

No one dies in the streets. It’s illegal for hospitals not to provide care (immoral too). This is an even greater boom than 80’s. Get out of your parents basement. I started with my company at an entry level position for $500 a week & worked my way up to manager in 3 years. I’ll make just under 200k this year.

They don't. There is medicaid. Go walk in to a hospital emergency room and tell them you are dying. It's against the law not to treat you. So next lie plz.

This is you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

This what happens when “The Average Person” has faith in their economy.

hospitals provide care only for the literally dying, and its only emergency care. why the fuck should we pay 100x the cost of treating these people that actually providing a public medical system would allow us to pay?
the hospital is forced to eat the costs and raise the price of care for everyone else.
they don't pay for chemo or anything either.
you get cancer and your poor, they put you on palliative care and write of $500 of thoughts and prayers.

see

Faggot

> he did nothing wrong
> so just block any investigation that'll show that
sure kid. stay stupid.

Show me a bill where you've paid. You haven't payed shit. What's your yearly tax percentage?

They only charge 100x the cost because the government is involved (Medicare). Just like college. Anyone could work & pay for college 30-40-50 years ago. Once the government started subsidizing with loans the cost got astronomical.

Probably a NEET

just so you know, it's a little hard to tell which side you're actually on

As they should. Every "working" American is doing better. Mad that the welfare bennies didn't rise? You're probably the nigger in Time Square begging everyone for monies and smokes. Fuck off illiterate!

kind of blunt, but true

Show truth. Don't just try to shine on the narrative. All edge no point. Typically libfag.

College got expensive when they started paying up to recruit better professors to stand out among similar colleges, and also when sports went into the stratosphere. Look up the largest stadiums in the US. The whole list (like 150 stadiums) is colleges, with only about 25 belonging to professional sports teams. The amount of money they pour into their sports programs is astonishing.

Taking care of the old, sick, and unfortunate isn't something that should be left to the whim of charity. Too many people begging for money because even a tenth of a surgery will destroy their finances.
I suppose you have yours and don't care, yes?
This is not an attitude of greatness. It is a petty shortsightedness that will see the wealth of our nation squandered away.

What's the blocked investigation? Truth plz. Or just the narrative?

Republicans are degenerates and shouldn't be trusted with power

It's not the original Healthcare system that caused this. It's the democrats single payer Healthcare that causes that. It bases your life's value on how healthy you'll be after the treatment and if you're viable to still pay taxes afterwards. If not you don't get the care. Hospice comes in to look after you. We all know what that means. It's call youthanasia. My spellingay be off but look it up. Education is the key!

Why did state school tuition go up so much? Same shitty professors & no stadiums. Those college sports programs have deals with Nike, Adidas, nbc, Fox, espn. I call bullshit.

And the players don’t get shit

What are the democrat partys positives? After all they are the party of slavery and segregation.

oh honey, you shouldn't be up this late. Get to bed

Attached: 1570138557856.jpg (770x736, 99K)

like how the republicans in NC tried to suppress the black vote?

lol that loser is fucked.

By requiring identification? Fuck off. Go buy beer without it.

Prove me wrong. Who's actually the single payer?

Um, riiiiiight. Tell me why specifically.

Lib speak. You don't even know why you think this way. You must have an extremely malleable brain.

Supreme Court concluded that's exactly what they did.

>Get on the winning team liberals.

More on this in a second...

>You know for a fact that all this investigation
> and impeachment stuff is bs.

I don't think you fully appreciate what is happening here. Anything you're relying on is irrelevant now. DJT thinks he's the Great and Powerful Oz. Didn't you read the 8 page memo from the "White House" counsel?

DJT and the White House and his Administration are actively and openly rebuffing a congressional investigation. That's called obstruction, and interfering with congress's ability to do its work. This is called a Constitutional Crisis.

Impeachment isn't a question anymore, it's a foregone conclusion.

> Realize that the
>BOSS is going to be president for another 4
>years and working to make your lives better
>because he cares about you. The resistance
>failed because it's all a lie and you know that
>he has made your life better. VOTE TRUMP
>2020!

Realize that THE BOSS is mentally unstable and incapable of running YOUR COUNTRY, YOUR MILITARY, YOUR GOVERNMENT. The shit he's pulling qualifies as 25th Amendment Intervention Time.

Tell you what. In order to make this transition easy, we'll let him continue to live in the White House, we'll continue to let him make decisions, important decisions like what pudding flavors kindergartners should get today. He will only notice that he's making decisions - he won't ask why he's not making the same decisions he was before, but he'll be relieved, so he won't mention it. We'll have TV cameras follow him around for the next 5 years, call him Mr. President, have him give a daily speech, allow him to tweet (but only feed him back "sanitized responses - Twitter will help with this).

But Get Him Out Of Fucking Power. For God's Fucking Sake, will you just admit that there's a goddamned problem?

>Don't be on the losing team.

I said "More on this" earlier, and now is that time. I suggest you consider what I said, because your advice is actually for you.

Like I said, look at the stadiums. Their sports programs are out of control. Beaver Stadium at PSU is huge, Texas is another, Mizzou is huge. All those schools give sports scholarships that are fucking pointless, and have fifty coaches, sports doctors. They make money off that, but it takes so much in effort and resources that they divert away from academics that it's a detriment to the student body. When you have a big school that includes a lot of dumbfucks, it drags everyone down. Look at the best schools, they all have shitty sports teams.

I don't know what your experience with college is, but if you don't know that ALL state schools have the biggest sports programs in the country, the rest of the conversation is probably pointless.

Also, tenured professors get paid the most and teach the least.

your post reminded me of the hollywood celebs and others who went down for bribing people for admissions under athletic programs, faking athlete bios for kids, etc

I find it kind of hysterical that there's an actual "Trump Did Nothing Wrong" meme now, and ironic that it's so embraced by the right

He's so done this time guys! R-right guys?