plz halp

Attached: Capture.png (238x264, 4K)

5 next

What is this? Advanced functions?

I don't remember any of this.

sec ill grab my book, cant remem the name of this

Use photomath or cymath

this is easy but waaaaaay too much work

Attached: 1569407608731.jpg (750x549, 77K)

They want to fuck you really bad, OP.

Picture yourself replacing EVERY x in f(x) for the whole expression in g(x)

use heroin

i tried photomath, what is cymath?

combining functions is what it says

multiply the two fucking fractions. holy fuck. if you're coming on Sup Forums for help with this shit, you're gonna be proper fucked shortly.

so any x anywhere in g(x) i put f(x)?

It's a composite function, replace each X from f(X) with g(x). Not difficult, just annoying. Throw it in Wolfram Alpha and it should give you the simplified function if you don't want to sit there for 35 minutes simplifying all of that.

will do

link?

A website. Same shit but instead of taking a picture you have to manually input the problem

ty brother

Np, nigger

Agreed, it's easy but tedious, just have to take care with the algebra. Like others have said, Wolfram is free and will help significantly

Enter the functions like this:
f(x) = 3^x-((10*x^2)+31)/(x^5+11*x^4-6)

See here

is this it?

Attached: Capture.png (667x382, 10K)

No, anywhere in f(x) replace EVERY x with the whole g(x)

For every x you see in f(x) write instead the complete g(x)

No, you just wrote g(f(x))

so i did it backwards then?

Yes, you must replace every x in f for the whole structure of g(x)

you are god and may you be angels and diamonds

Better?

Attached: Capture.png (504x388, 9K)

nvm im wrong i got it

the smart way to do it is to simplify then plug in g(x) in f(x)

I love how when I needed help with calc 2 fags were calling it HS math and wouldn't help out. But OP posts literal high school algebra and gets tons of replies.

So how do you deal with those bad memories? Are you into therapy or taking pills for that?

retards can't do calc 2

f(g(x)) = y

Sup Forums can't even count to 5 let alone perform cal 2

because the average Sup Forums has the math skills of a high schooler in a shitty country like america

Nah your mom helped me through it

That's what annoyed me at first, but now I just laugh knowing I'll end up making more money than them when I finish college

Bruh they're compositions. It's like 11th grade math.

Fact. You want Calc help? Better go somewhere us Sup Forumstards aren't like r/Calculus

Calm down faggot. It's because Sup Forums is full of teenagers that don't want to admit they have no idea what most college level math is. Not everything has to do with America.

what a retarded function

Attached: f(g)got.png (1825x792, 88K)

The whole point of problems like these is to practice your algebra skills. This is literal shit they make you do in fucking middle school. Calling it HS math is being kind.