You wanna know why there are never any terrorist attacks in Germany?

You wanna know why there are never any terrorist attacks in Germany?

Because we are tolerant. We don't celebrate "national pride" days like the French do. Friendly reminder that nationalism causes hatred.

#RefugeesWelcome
#ProudOfNotBeingProud

Other urls found in this thread:

handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/terror-elf-terroranschlaege-in-deutschland-vereitelt/13375780.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good post ahmed.

#BornToBeACuck
#DeutschlandVerrecke
#AllohaSnackbar

Alles, alles über Deutschland.

>cuck who likes watching mudslimes fuck his sister

Good thinking Hans! This will give you loads of good boy points with Mutti Merkel.

Who made this?

no, because if there is just a single terror attack in germany ( the leader of the EU ) the opinion of the general republic about the whole refugee debate will drastically change, even some of the leftist hipsters will change their opinion.

remember this is all planned.

kek

Our national holiday, Oct 3 (Day of German Reunification), is also Day of the Open Mosque. Our politicians think that's great. So tolerant.

What's the % of Muslims in Deutschland anyway? After last year's influx

>We don't celebrate "national pride" days like the French do.

because we would be jailed if we did

Future of Europe.

They don't attack Germany because they know that Germany has the power in Europe, unlike France, and that they might actually bring stop to their infiltration of Europe if anything happened.

But there were already 2 this year.. What are you talking about?

say that again next year

Someone called Bernd.

There aren't any terrorist attacks in Germany because half of you are Muslim already and your women take it up the ass from Ahmed on the daily. Why would a parasite ever terrorize such a hospitable host?

KFC

No, it's because turks are lazy.

Dude you should die

2/2 English Version

#enoughrefugeeshere

theyll cut the heads off infidels/Christians in due time. be prepared by then

no there are.. media just doesn't report.
Hamburg, muslims kill 3 people
Essen, 5 killed..

11 Attacks got blocked by BKA.

handelsblatt.com/politik/deutschland/terror-elf-terroranschlaege-in-deutschland-vereitelt/13375780.html

Wrong
National Anthem is not banned, it's a part of German culture

You are letting yourselves be bred out of existence and paying for the privilege. You literally disgust me.

>We can only escape Islamic violence by bowing our heads in submission.

I hate this attitude. The cowardice is palpable.

Oh, Bernd is a Muslim?

Wow nice! Bernd seems to be trustworthy!

Why to bomb white girls if you can rape them?

the media just ignores attacks, if every attack got on the news people won´t take all this shit anymore

>be german
>get enriched

The German people are irreparably damaged.

After being beaten into submission for 70 years straight, learning to enjoy it must be how they survive.

Mass suicide would allow me a small amount of respect for them

> #ProudOfNotBeingProud

Don't make me regret my German ancestry..

But that's what U.S. tought us these 70 years after the war? And i think USA got it's own problems related to immigration.

All bullshit aside, Mexicans are usually decent people. I have not personally had any bad experiences with them. Only wish they would arrive through legal and documented means.

Hard to be beholden to the laws of a government that doesn't know you exist.

Mexicans>>>>>Muslims

>when the french have bigger balls then germans
Kek x100
Honestly you people are ken dolls.