Can you figure out the riddle?

Can you figure out the riddle?

Attached: 20191009_062350.png (900x809, 1.13M)

B

its obv A because the prisoner who is black could never afford a house with a pool or a bush in the front

A - because the car is pointed in the opposite direction of the other two

Good analysis. A+

C, because C is for coon

Attached: al.jpg (716x900, 42K)

A because car is ready for quick escape

He's hiding at Grandma's

Good logic

A has a marihuana plant in the front, so he's with his dealer buddy.

A: the car is pointed towards the road for quick escapes.

C: he's hiding in the shed. He's in prison so he likely doesn't own a house. Thus he's hiding in someone else's. Car C would've left a long time ago if they knew a prisoner was hiding there. But if he's hiding in the shed they rarely go into, then they wouldn't know he's there.

Attached: best-of-pod-april-03.jpg (2048x1536, 283K)

House B bc there is that unique bush the other two don't have. Studies show that pigs don't like bushes in front of houses and will scavenge for food elsewhere

I concur.

the detective was the escaped prisoner the whole time

It's not C because criminals are black and black people can't afford inground pools.
So the question is which car would a black person own, yellow or green. Green would indicate that the crops were growing and needed tending, meaning more work would need to be done. A black would not choose a car like this. By process of elimination the criminal is in house B.

>The police hired a detective

Attached: 091CCB39-DFBF-4B5F-8B4A-427AF8BE2088.jpg (500x343, 71K)

Hes hiding in the detectives house, he knows because it's not his car in the drive.

I thought this too but
1) I didn't say they drove there. They could very well have fled on foot and
2) They would have to take more time to back into the driveway when their main concern would have been to get into cover so nobody sees them as soon as they can.

C
Because suspect is a nigger

he seen him jerking off in the pool. wheres my prize?

Blacks can't swim retard