Why are Democrats the last best hope for American Democracy?

Why are Democrats the last best hope for American Democracy?

Attached: 1569193698800.jpg (639x767, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.globes.co.il/en/article-israels-budget-surpluses-are-becoming-a-habit-1001207772
military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china
justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh yeah man. Saggy tits are the bees knees

>American Democracy
It's a republic... if we can keep it.

Attached: 1570469537822.jpg (900x857, 206K)

It's because they will stand up to AIPAC.

Do you like giving billions in aid to a nation with a ten billion dollar yearly budget surplus.?

en.globes.co.il/en/article-israels-budget-surpluses-are-becoming-a-habit-1001207772

Do you like giving our best military tech to a nation that turns around and sells it to our most deadly rival?

military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china

Where Not a democracy we're a constitutional representative republic
Fucking twat.

No more than I like giving benefits to illegal immigrants or permitting people into the country that do not go through the legal channels. I'm also not a fan of authoritarians that presume they have the right to tell me what I'm allowed to say or how I should travel.

Why is op retarded?

Donald Trump was employing a bunch of illegal immigrants
you lock up a couple of these rich fucks and the "problem" would clear right up
you know I'm right and Donald Trump is just a cock-draining homo

I'll take a thousand beaners over a five thousand dead Americans in Iran.

Attached: flag drapped coffins.jpg (1300x956, 242K)

haha, OP doesn't know we have a federal constitutional republic.

AOC is literally saying to let in all immigrants without limits and then give them the same benefits afforded to US citizens, and you are worried that Trump allegedly had a couple hundred of them scrubbing toilets and mowing the lawn? I guess it's only ok when the illegals are picking the produce so it stays cheaper for you at the grocery store, amiright? You either want to let em all in or you don't, in which case you can't fault Trump for what you are condemning him for.
Libs are the biggest fucking hypocrites. Either that or they're dumb as fuck.

How about neither, dipshit.

>American Democracy
USA is a representative republic, not a democracy. go learn a fucking thing instead of living on CNN, come back in 5 years and we'll talk

Attached: 72449925_3170722182969085_8453589098546855936_n.jpg (853x960, 87K)

they try to solve societies problems by examining evidence and data.

Kek

what have they ever solved? all they want is to keep things for the next election cycle. they are like the race hustlers, if it ever got solved, they'd be out of a job. dumbass.

Attached: that's the spirit..gif (250x250, 1.36M)

Always gonna be another problem to solve, but in recent years they've lessened the degree to which health insurance companies can fuck you, lessened the degree to which loan sharks can fuck poor people, pushed us and other nations towards renewable energy to decrease our reliance on foreign oil and slow the rate of climate change, reversed the Great Recession with experimental Modern Monetary Theory that had literally never been tried before, bailed out the American auto industry and got paid back in full, etc., etc.

It's telling that most Blue states give more to the federal government than they receive, while most Red states are happy to accept that money and then bitch 24/7 to enact their fascist ideologies.

No political party is a good thing.

this
the whole system is shot

Attached: tumblr_inline_p097c53uJO1tfr6yk_400.gif (400x299, 677K)

Parties are inevitable and they can be okay if the system accounts for them. In most countries, the party is basically a function of government. In some systems, you vote not only for candidates but also for parties, and then the seat is filled by some random-ass guy the party chooses, but who aligns with their goals.

There are all sorts of things which lessen the detriments of parties. Ranked Choice Condorcet voting being a huge one, but also systems which grant the minority party seats proportionate the voters' demands for representation. (ie: If 51% of the vote went to the Orange Party and 49% went to the Purple Party, instead of having 1 Orange seat, you'd actually get 1 Orange 1 Purple seat, and so on until the seats basically matched the %'s.)

In the US, the two parties, despite pushing out all other competitors, are private entities that get to set their own rules. Remember that bullshit with DNC super-delegates automatically dismissing Bernie Sanders in 2016? Perfectly legal! If they want to, they can have anyone they want run, instead of whoever won the primary, because they don't have to follow any rules aside from general campaign finance stuff (which gets circumvented by superpacs because Money is Speech and Corporations are People. Thanks Citizens United!)

Democrats and best hope, shouldn't be used in the same language, let alone the same sentence.

Because Trump and the rest of the Republican party have proven themselves more than willing to sell our democracy to the highest bidder

Attached: 20191009_1923067202.jpg (620x413, 33K)

Hey now, Trump has the best saggy tits. Everyone tells me so. And also all so very very healthy. The saggiest!

>I'm also not a fan of authoritarians that presume they have the right to tell me what I'm allowed to say or how I should travel.
... I'm genuinely confused here. Do you mean Trump or someone else?

Members of congress can't be impeached. They can be expelled, but only by their own respective body (i.e. a congressman goes to the floor and proposes that another congressman be expelled from legislative body).

Because the Republicans completely sold out whereas the Dems are only 75% there.

You really think this penguin looking manlet could even get in the ring with Trump? gtfo

Attached: EDziyIWXUAA6zmEJerry Nadler.jpg (1200x900, 904K)

why are you so mad?

Yes, vote out the Dems for the sale of democracy. USA

shit bait you faggy commie tool sucking nigger loving wet back jap sucking self hating jew tranny....
why dont you eat a steak and join the the winning side.

gonna need a citation that isnt worse than a Clinton action you little commie fuck wad.

the problem is liberal media and liberal art majors and their public schools are telling you that you live in a democracy when it says in the very constitution, it's a republic.

Google republican women vs democrat women and wonder why the shift is towards the right. The beauty is truly on the right. This isn't 1995-2012 anymore kids.

justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

A Trump brand steak.

Attached: nom_eum2ea.jpeg.jpg (912x513, 31K)

this bitch's only redeeming quality is her breast size

Yes, I'm sure the almost exclusively Democrat jews in Congress and the almost exclusively Democrat politicians with dual Israeli-US citizenship will do their best to keep US money out of Israel

Your pilpull is weak

Sidenote: AOC nudes when?

I'd hate fuck her

Attached: FB_IMG_1555278999105.jpg (750x434, 31K)

Attached: 1_in_the_pink_AOC.jpg (350x219, 68K)

Obama got 8 years, so it’s only fair that.

ketchup is a viable sauce for shit steaks.