Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

The writers

Fair

Typical Pam. Always cucking everyone around her

Imagine that, Pam ruining everyone's good time.

It would be wrong for Micheal to put dating ahead of managing, but Pam was worthless as an employee at that point. She was never qualified to be more than a receptionist.

I wonder if Jenna misses being an actress sometimes

Such a shame. I do love early Pam

Pam is a grown woman and has absolutely no business telling her mother who to date. This was the beginning of pam being a huge cunt.

weird how her character changed so much. she was sort of a bland, tepid person in the first season and then out of nowhere she got a personality and was upbeat

Guys, Pam was honestly the best character. She was the moral and artistic center of the show, connecting the disparate elements into one whole, into one "Office," if you will.

>what did he mean by this?

She was always a cunt but after the beach day episode she decided to be more open about it

i think it made sense, since she was with a douchebag in the early seasons, and then was with her soulmate

>inb4

She was as sweet as pie

Cucksinsky

>its a "Jim grabs Pam and exposes her tummy to the world" episode

She was shy in the early seasons but had a real personality. Later she became this bland bitchy ball that contributed nothing

>Thinking looks dictate personality
If you think Pam was anything but a bitch and a miserable failure you did not watch the show, or at the very least you weren't really paying attention

>he watched beyond season 5
Failure yeah, bitch no

Hi Jenna

jims a top flid, would bodysnatch him with a right hook

theme by starponds

You sound like you're borderline retarded

Pam was absolutely a bitch, what the fuck are you on about
>Emotionally tortures coworker and cheats on her fiance with him
>Still won't give coworker a chance and gets mad when he finally decides he's had enough
>Treats new coworker's girlfriend like shit even though it's entirely her fault they're together in the first place
>Helps Jim torment the only hardworking employee in the office

Pam always ruined everything desu senpai

Michael literally did nothing wrong

Coworker's new gf***

144 IQ you inferior

>Emotionally tortures coworker and cheats on her fiancé with him
What are you talking about? She kissed him once while drunk. Also I'm not sure having an appealing personality and being attractive counts as torture

>Still won't give coworker a chance and gets mad when he finally decides he's had enough
Wait a woman whose defining character trait is shyness and uncertainty didn't want to take a huge chance by breaking off her wedding with guy she'd been dating for 9 years?

>Treats new coworker's girlfriend like shit
Not true, entirely the other way around

>Helps Jim torment the only hardworking employee in the office
Alright, guilty.

>not pulling away from a kiss for an instant instigated by the other person, to whom you're attracted, is emotional torture
I mean, everyone knows you people are kissless virgins but try harder to hide it

>mentions IQ to prove he's smart
>believes IQ's even mean shit all
Oh boy.

t. double digit plebe

I forget how hard Pam fought Michael on this. Either way it's a completely understandable reaction by anyone, but it should also be followed by "I don't like it but she's a grown woman and if she wants to date you she can". No one wants their boss to be dating a parent. As long as you get over the emotional reaction I don't think either of them are in the wrong.

However it is an HR nightmare waiting to happen, anything good or bad you do for the employee could be a reflection of the relationship with the parent.

why didn't michael just fire her

I ALREADY FIRED YOU

IQ and wealth are highly correlated.

I don't believe you that it's "highly" correlated, but there probably is on first consideration. Rich people can afford a proper upbringing for children. Good nutrition, no exposure to environmental hazards, good schooling. Lets them live up to their full genetic potential.

>What are you talking about? She kissed him once while drunk
LMAO SHE WAS ENGAGED AND YOU SAY IT LIKE IT'S SUCH AN INNOCENT BENIGN THING
>Wait a woman whose defining character trait is shyness and uncertainty didn't want to take a huge chance by breaking off her wedding with guy she'd been dating for 9 years?
TIL that "character traits" justify being a shitty person and going against what you actually feel
>Not true, entirely the other way around
Lol Karen did literally nothing

>Implying I was only talking about the kiss
She leads him on for two full seasons

Only low IQs use this argument.

Michael was in the wrong, guys!

He was dating my mother! I mean her mother!!

There is a lot of hate for Pam but Jim and Pam have the best romantic relationship on A comedy show. This has a lot to do with the chemistry between the actors, which, in my opinion, is more natural than anything previously seen on television.

Poor 2 digits, 178 here. Queres que te lo diga en castellano? Insecto.

Yeah... and look how it fucked Jenna up

Why do people on Sup Forums whiteknight so hard? Have never seen men do it this hard in real life. In fact, all the men who shit on women have sex with them regularly. The virgins usually hesitate to do so and may even get offended.

The internet is like bizarro world.

You for watching shitty fucking Reddit shows

carpet muncher reporting. Karen was being too kind. Pam is a total bitch and was from the beginning. The only difference between Pam and picture related is a hundred pounds and 15 years.

>all I know is ball, good boy.... and rape

I have a IQ of 78, that's higher than most people from my home country how come you think that bad?

Go to bed jenna

When does Robert California leave the show?
INTELLIGENT DRY REMARK ABOUT SEX LMAO

You're the pride of Africa

>CAN'T WAKE UP

I never date a girl before, but explain me how exactly do you date someone "harder"???

wow forgot how much her "art" blows

>roy was right

Pam first got all giddy and excited when she learned michael was dating the mother of someone in the office, then threw her epic tantrum when it turned out to be her. This is the moment in the show where i started strongly disliking her.

virgin

roy said she had the prettiest art of all the art

Pam's appeal plummeted after re-watching the episodes. I can't believe Jim choose her over sweet ass Karen, black don't crack

>Karen
>Not Katy
Why does EVERYONE on this board have such plebeian taste? Rashida Jones is objectively a 7/10.

Karen isn't black

Shes half black, Rashida Jones' father is Quincy Jones

that was only after she cucked him and he wanted back at that puss

Katy had fake tits and no personality, probably a fish in bed

It' not just about looks in this case. Jim and karen actually had pretty good chemistry when pam wasn't around. At least from what we saw in stamford and new york.
Sure jim and pam also had great chemistry but pam is an awful person so...

Fuck you

he could've meant he was going to propose to her just to annoy pam

>Letting "chemistry" get in the way of fucking Amy Adams for the rest of your life
Just how gay are you?

>Fake tits
Literally what?
>No personality
Warranted but I'd still put up with it to fug her tbqh

Jim was down to get cucked the entire time, he just likes to share the wealth

you reversed the footage, Toby chickens out and literally hops a fence to escape the situation... as well as Krasinski's wrath

Amy Adams is old as fuck brah, theres only 5 years left on tat warrenty

End of season 8

t. dwight

But prime Amy Adams vs. Jones isn't even a decision. Almost all women age badly.

STOP DATING EMILY

t. Jenna
The show isn't real sweetheart, time to wake up

black don't crack, plus Jones is younger

WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOORRRRR

kinda feel bad for her, anyone have the image where jim says he didn't have real feelings for her but she said she DID have feelings? or chemistry or whatever

it's kino-level character drama, in real life

>Blacks don't crack
Enough with this meme, Jones is barely black, she pretty much looks white

he left rather abruptly

you don't need to watch anything after michael leaves, to be honest.

>implying it's the same thing to be black and half-black

>posting such a comment on Sup Forums of all places

I bet you post "who cares it's just a game" in Sup Forums, too

Pam had every reason to be upset, but you and everyone else seem to have forgotten that she gets over her emotions and admits that she was wrong. It's the same with the story arc of the last season, people love to shit on Pam for not wanting to move her whole family away from their home, but even when she admits and fixes her mistake people still think she fucked everything up and acted like a bitch.

u think jenna fingerblasted herself when she saw this??

Do you guys think Pam is into anal?

>oblivious man posts retarded comment
hey fun gif though

Considering she spent the entire show only thinking about herself and what she wanted I'd say no.

Also what the fuck was that boom mic plotline about? Easily one of her worst moments

Coincidentally the actors started making real money

>tfw I used to love the Jenna Sup Forums narrative but it has now reached levels where it hinders any discussion ever about the show

IQ isn't wisdom, kid

I know it can be a big thing in any person's life, but I always thought that the way she reacted when her parents wanted a divorce was really childish for an adult. What do you need them to be together for at this point in your life? I absolutely in no way shape or form got the idea that Pam approached life as an adult. She rarely took accountability for anything and definitely didn't at all task herself with doing the things she wanted to get done. The way she was so eager to be a student at a school again and gang out with all the kids was really telling.

The characterization's inconsistent in this show, regardless.

>This was the beginning of pam being a huge cunt.

Totally agree

Wouldn't mind Angela giving me a good telling off.