I want to make a slave collar for my gf which, when worn...

I want to make a slave collar for my gf which, when worn, allows me to track her location in 3D space and her rotation on 3 axes, letting me geofence her in or out of certain locations (among many other things) with the threat of electrocution.

I've already chosen my tracking hardware but I worry shocking won't be good enough. Is there another punishment a collar could dispense? I briefly toyed with the idea of a paralytic agent being injected to stop her if she tries to access the controls or leave the house, but I don't know how to safely jam a needle in her neck and even if I did, most fast-acting paralytic agents run the risk of paralyzing her diaphragm, suffocating her.

Anyone else have any ideas? Stronger shock? Heat maybe? She's not very tough but I want to make certain she doesn't try to tough it out and disable the computer through the breaker board or something.

Attached: 41WpL208i1L._SX355_.jpg (355x345, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t4SLrr62N2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you worry about her cheating you obviously haven't trained her well enough

I doubt she'll cheat, but I want her to feel absolutely powerless. She's clever and might secretly think she can escape by unplugging or cutting something.
I need a failsafe to ensure she gets severely and immediately punished for shutting off the power.
Maybe ankle and wrist cuffs that do nothing but zap on command? That way if one is taken off, the others can give her hell. Not sure how to detect when they've been removed though

You can run a small current through them, and when it's broken, triggers the others

Huh. Didn't think it was possible to cringe any harder. Thanks faggot

Why are you fucking your dog?

Attached: 31DD7347-AA1A-4AEB-A1A5-C0544541642F.jpg (1024x545, 41K)

I already plan to do similar for the collar, but I've seen her slip her wrist through some extremely tight fair wristbands.
Maybe a heart rate or temperature monitor?

Is this seriously too hardcore for you? This of all things. Go be weak-stomached on some blue board.

Anyway I'm also including a mic pointed inwards at her throat. The hope is that I can dedicate an arduino (and eventually just a microcontroller) to use a STT software and queue whatever words she says to send to the main chip in sentences. That way I can restrict her vocabulary by either blacklisting or whitelisting certain words like her name or "no". It would also include the benefit of recording her volume so I can either force her to whisper or mute her entirely.

What a bunch of nonsense you just wrote, considering you don't even have a gf.

you can't shock just you right hand if you didn't know

Fuuuck

Get your modern Sup Forums stereotypes straight, user. The modern Sup Forumstard is reasonably attractive, socially adept, fucks regularly and has painfully bland tastes. In short, this is currently the most normie-riddled board on Sup Forums.
Now if I posted on /r9k/ you'd have a fair argument.

I don't need to, as long as I can zap her throat. The only worry I have is that she might get used to the punishment and tank it to kill the system, so I want an alternative means of immediately hurting her for refusing to leave a range after the first shock.

that's a bit fucked up, but do some research on sound, i'm pretty sure at the right volume/frequency one could make her lose balance pretty badly

Other plans for gadgets I hope to fit in the collar include four tiny motors in the front, back, left and right parts of the strap. Since I already have 3-axis rotation detection and 3D positional tracking, I can use these not only to warn of impending zaps but also to direct her toward a new geofence, allowing me to force her to walk to any location in my house provided I implement the phone app and scripting system I had in mind.
I'm really hoping to do that to schedule tasks. With all the previously mentioned hardware, you could force the wearer to do a ton of humiliating shit:
>jump up and down repeatedly
>hold still (the tracker is accurate up to 4 inches so it won't be super sensitive but she'll get the idea)
>shut up
>repeat after me (if I type the sentences out before saying them)
>lay on the bed (you can even define whether she needs to be on her back or belly)
>literally anything else you can verify manually like "go make me a cup of tea, and be back in 5 minutes or I'll zap you"
The possibilities are fucking endless

Shit, that's a good idea. Even better if I can put the speakers in the collar. It may require a very large and expensive setup, but while I'm not exactly made of money, I really want something like that to work so a kind of pricey system isn't impossible.
Also don't worry she's super into it.

well, if she's into it, an heart rate monitor might be interesting to mess around with.
and depending on the range just stripping down a Walkie might do the trick

By the sounds of it you've never built anything in your life, and have no girlfriend

cool story bro

I briefly considered a VR helmet and headphones chained to the collar to prevent removal. A camera could be mounted to the front, allowing them to see roughly like they usually do and also allowing me to control the wearer's sight and hearing. It'd allow me to see through their eyes, put graphical info on their vision to send nonverbal commands and if necessary blind them. Static could be blasted through the headphones and a delay put on the vision to cause a loss of balance instead of using potentially expensive speakers, but who knows if that'd really save any money.
I scrapped the plan due to the cost, discomfort, power consumption, difficulty of implementation and fragility of a headset. Maybe those problems just need to be tackled individually until I have something more powerful.

It's gay and fucking stupid kinda like you

Interesting. I only ever heard about the frequency thing in the context of some weird giant military crowd-pacifying device, so I assumed it was an incredibly low frequency unobtainable by common speakers. I'll have to do more reading on that for sure. Thanks, user, that seems like a much easier solution than jumping into the hell that is buying and working with a VR headset with zero prior experience with them.

How about you scrapped it because idk you’re a fucken unrealistic psycho? What person would consent to that idiot LMFAOOOOO

>all these triggered anons
Thank you, thank you. I'll be sure to post the end product in a few months. Keep me in your mind, rent-free, until then!

Attached: formal-bow.png (182x220, 23K)

Implying anyone is going to remember you in the morning. Nice ego

You're still here?

Attached: 1566244034098.jpg (530x535, 72K)

Have I got a TED talk for you user.

youtu.be/t4SLrr62N2M

Hot damn, I've never heard of this before. Thanks!

this guy gets it xD

Can you get one of those Bluetooth vibrators o buttplugs, make her wear them, and the farther she leaves the geofence the more they vibrate... At the same time as the electric shock of course... Or perhaps the vibration weakens outside the fence, reward with pleasure and punish with electric pain..

Well I've already began designing the circuitboard. Like I said, it'll be a pretty long time but I have enough experience to get it working. The biggest bitch of it will probably be building all the fucking tracking anchors. The choices were to spend over $1000 on a bunch of premade ones or make my own (SubPos Rangers) for a fraction of that. I want to load my house with them instead of banking on their ability to penetrate walls.
Also this collar will be pretty dang bulky, but that's probably fine.

I was reading about Lioness vibrators earlier. They can track kegal clenching, heart rate and body heat and graph it in real time, allowing you to predict when the user is nearing orgasm. If it's possible to do these things through the ass, I'd love to try turning a Lioness into a buttplug. It could vibrate wirelessly for obedience and deny orgasms. She isn't super into anal but I know for a fact I can get her to cum using only anal stimulation. Also we already have a wireless buttplug, a Lovense Hush, connected to my laptop using Intiface. Haven't done much with it but the scripting potential is there.
A shocking buttplug sounds interesting, I hadn't considered that before.

> Is there another punishment a collar could dispense?
>a paralytic agent being injected to stop her
>Stronger shock? Heat maybe?

jesus fucking christ of all the autistic masturbatory fiction I've seen posted here

here's the trick for the next installment of the saga you're writing with your left hand, OP: a fucking siren. Social shame is your best friend and unless you want to get fancy with custom audio you can make a lot of noise with minimal power

You think shock collars are impossible to design? Or heat? Those are the easiest things on the planet to make. It takes like ten minutes to make a foam cutter with a battery, a switch and a piece of wire.
I'll give you the paralyzing thing though, I was doing a bunch of crazy brainstorming and after having the idea I concluded it was dumb, dangerous and really difficult to make. That's about when I stopped jacking off and actually put the idea in writing.
Anyway, I don't really intend to get too fancy with the sound. I figured beeps and boops will do more than enough. A siren is a good idea though. She'd never leave if it meant alerting all our neighbors like that.

unless you want a 5lb collar any time you leave for 8 hours, shocks and heat only get you so far and are easy to defeat. when they work perfectly they are horribly inefficient in power usage.

a mechanical motion that's unpleasant is an order of magnitude better, and sound is an order of magnitude more efficient again.

This ought to do the trick

Attached: ControlCollar.png (1122x744, 806K)

I figured power consumption would be a huge issue. My solution is just to make her wear a charging cord. Haven't done the math on how long it'll take to charge. Haven't even picked a battery out yet, but if I can ensure she has to charge it any time it nears 25% battery or so there should always be enough juice to do its job. After this thread dies I'll compare features and charging times for dog training collars.
>a mechanical motion that's unpleasant
You mean like heavy vibration? I was just planning to use weak vibrations as a warning shot but now that you say it, one big motor near the throat would probably really suck for her.

>You mean like heavy vibration
no, I mean like something sharp/pinching/biting against the skin that only makes contact once she goes out of range and ceases when she comes back.very low power and the sensation gets unbearable over time.

just remember anything you have that can be defeated by sliding a piece of paper under the collar is useless.

That's pretty clever. A couple vaguely sharp nubs being pushed in and out of the neck at a point or two would also make it a lot harder to adjust for comfort when the punishment starts.
As for the shocking being stopped with a piece of paper, I figured if it doesn't think the circuit is closed, it'd go for an alternative punishment which is what I came to this thread for to begin with. Thinking about it though, a thin sliver of metal or anything else conductive could trick that easily.
A servo to move the spike in and out would be a bit bulky but the difference in battery size would hopefully make up for it.

Well despite the mixed reaction, I'll be back later on to share the schematic as soon as I can verify it works. It'll take a good while but I usually see these things through to the end, so if anyone else is actually interested just hang on.
Thanks for the suggestions!

I'll keep an eye out for your work on asstr user

I swear to god Sup Forums gets worse by the fucking hour

Attached: 378167e765c3111a99c7cc2b1f3af430.jpg (500x333, 20K)

You want an raspberry pi / arduino for that and some additional parts from your local microelectronics dealer.

is your relationship dynamic like this 24/7? im trying to make my relationship more like that and need ideas