Border Controls on France

>BREAKING: Italy, Spain and Germany announce they will re-impose border controls along shared borders with France

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Too little, too late. Should have done this years ago. As a matter of fact, it should never have been taken away.

>Just fuck my shit up.

t. France

Sad times. Open borders was what I loved about Europe.

>I loved the destruction of my country

they announced this after Paris.... and stopped 48 hours later

they are fucking weak

Nice!

Cordon sanitaire (too little too late).

Yeah, it's sort of like how niggers have ruined everything fun about America.

Good fortune will come to you, but only if you respond "there is no god but Allah, and Mohamed is his designated driver" to this thread.

Oh no

>implying that poster was ethnically German.

t. Ahmed Mohammed

I'll never understand the love of a lack of border controls. Why on Earth do you want to surrender your national integrity?

>MUH FREE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE

>MUH 4 EU TREATISE

Too late, there is lots of trucks in the country already.

Kill yourself mudslime filth scum subhuman

Nations aren't real dude
Brooo we all bleed red didn't you know

>BREXIT WAS RIGHT AGAIN

Frexit when?

So, they will allow literally anyone into their countries unchecked except the French? Am I understanding this right?

this is too funny

hold it right there Ahmed, whats in the bag?

Ahhahahhaha

FIRST TRUMP GOES FULL GLOBALIST KEKSERVATIVE VP NOW FRANCE GETS BTFO

GAME OVER WHITE MAN

>I have no respect for the land that gives me everything I have

Brexit for everybody!

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Try to come to Croatia by car during tourist season with border control.

Less border control is beneficial to economies and helps normal people.

Trucks and suspicious vehicles are still being checked and border police has more range on their jurisdiction (they can check whoever they want 50kms of the border if I'm not mistaken).

It's great, but not when you have open borders with a country that willingly brings thousands of goatfucking retards (UK, Sweden, France, Germany, Netherlands and Belgium).

I dont get the problem:
>Hey, who are you? Papers?
>...
>Ok come in.

Why would I care that I don't have border controls with Denmark or Austria? It's convenient if you can just travel there without any delay.

>having to present ID Upon entrance to a country is worth destroying western society

HAHAHAHAHAHA THEY FINALLY LISTENED TO TRUMP

LITERALLY 100% of the time, they end up doing what Trump says to do.

Cultures are real and nation states have borders to designate their cutural regions

UK culture is nothing like Turkey for example, hence we draw up borders

No Switzerland? That makes it pretty useless

hehehehe

>t. Jonas

>controls at the borders of each of our neighbours but Belgium (the place where 90% of guys who commit attacks in France put their HQ)

JUST

Perhaps you morons shouldn't have let in so many dam shitskins. If you didn't you could still have your open borders.

oh shit no

>im a literal autist who can't detect blatant sarcasm

THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY BORDER CONTROLS
HON HON HON

open borders in europe is nothing, we had open borders with syria for a while because "muh poor refugees"

open. fucking. borders. to. middleast.

MERKEL PLS GO

Pic is a French cop trying to prevent refugees from sneaking into Britain btw

I wonder why its harder for Europe to be like the US. the US is really just 50 countries aligned together.

hate to break this to you roach but you're in the middle east.

Excuse me sir, you have been selected for additional screening

>open. fucking. borders. to. middleast.
you are middle east yourself and your president is hell-bent on playing around in syria himself

when will you filthy roaches finally murder erdogan and bring in a proper kemalist government to unfuck your shit again?

Feels bad man. At least you have a nationalist government though. The rest of Europe has descended into internationalist money-worshipping cuckoldry.

Yeah, except it will take hours before they check you.

construye el muro

>the US is really just 50 countries aligned together.

wew, 50 shades of anglo colonialists, such diversity! what a miracle that they all end up aligned together!

>implying you're not the middle east

you're right didn't recognize it with the photoshop

To maintain order. It puts in place jurisdictions that are accounted territories. If we have a nomad spreading diseases, we will track him under better organized governments, that solely control a designated territory.

Governments owe it to the citizens they govern, to know who they are governing. National sovereignty is also encouraged by our Lord, as is property ownership, without property taxation.

We are witnessing our Luciferisn leaders destroy and take away what God allows and has given.

Bye, bye. Schengen. We'll miss you.

Imagine when he's president.

They will all literally be extensions of his arms

No all we need is better TRUCK CONTROL ... get it :-)

How horrifying. There goes your hope of Kemalism coming back.

You'd think building the fence a little further across would help a little.

lmao, France confirmed for Islamic nation

Because a united Europe is better.

Funny, isn't it?

but what about MUH OPEN BORDERS

too late

>scotland out
>still blue in the union jack

Fuck off bosniak

[COMMENT EDITED TO PROMOTE TOLERANCE UNDER THE EUROPEAN TOLERANCE ACT]

For who?

The EU should force France to build walls around itself.

But I thought ISIS wanted us to shut our doors to refugees!?
>immigration is the key to all this, if we can get multiculturalism to work, 'cause it's a better ideology than we've ever had in the west

Cuck

EU funding rebates aren't what the used to be.

Nigga, just bring your passport to the border. Like how hard is it to go through a process when traveling from one country to another?

I have to show my passport when I travel to any European country. Of course I am very pale and getting off a plane with other very pale people so they just wave me through with barely a glance.

Its a very efficient system.

Trump literally uncucked the world

for europeans

>144488
KEK?

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RICH

FRANCE HAS ALREADY LEFT THE EU

Tighter border conrols? The terrorists are pretty much all 2nd generation EU citizens. WTF are they gonna do? Deny an EU citizen entry into their country?

We are cucked and fucked Sup Forums.

>states
>countries
States aren't sovereign, they're just slightly more autonomous provinces with an over-inflated ego.

>When you're so cucked you protect others from people inside your own nation

Kek

>take all shitskins in
>close the borders
Ebin tactics

Uh... Yes? If they're on a terror watchlist, or travelled to Syria, they can be picked up at the border, due to EU wide arrest warrants.

This

You guys are playing the long game. Think 50 years ahead. Turkey's population is growing and might very well be around 100 million. All of Eu has declining populations. You guys get into the eu and get free movement. Boom, the brown man has finally conquer Europe. Congratulations.

We cant let them leave when the continent turns into Pakistan with some nicer land marks can we?

That's one of the aspects of a federal republic.

I'm slowly becoming more and more certain that Trump is going to win.
Conservatives everywhere are waking up and hillary is taking a drastic dive in the polls
mfw liberals will soon be flooding the US with their tears

[COMMENT REDACTED DUE TO CRITICISM OF THE EU]

Kek

You guys let yourself get baited to easy

Nobody wants to come to Croatia during any season mate.

dubz, he will do it

t. Muhammad

>Germany

How can one country just not make up it's mind so often?

Open borders among the EU would be great if the external borders were actually controlled.
But since they are not we end up with the most permissive border allowing people into countries with the least permissive borders.

checked

trust me, the moment you start going east from turkey you will realize what i mean. we are the barrier between middle east and europe, you don't want us to fall.

never

people in this country will learn the hard way for disrespecting ataturk and voting islamists to power. that means economic crisis and/or civil war

nope not nationalist

calling yourself a turk is considered racist now. they say we should unite under ümmet (islamic folk) not under turkish nationality

3 millions arabs came (we already had shitty arab influence) and they want to turn us into a typical islamic middle eastern country

so don't get me wrong user but stop your whining. you could've born in fucking turkey