USA YES

>A young boy takes the stage. In a shaky voice, he says, "My name is Royce. My poem is titled, 'White Boy Privilege.'"
>His piece begins with a lamentation: "Dear women, I'm sorry. Dear black people, I'm sorry. Dear Asian-Americans, dear Native Americans, dear immigrants who came here seeking a better life, I'm sorry. Dear everyone who isn't a middle or upper-class white boy, I'm sorry. I have started life on the top of the ladder while you were born on the first rung."

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/13/us/teen-slam-poet-white-privilege-hln/
youtube.com/watch?v=g4Q1jZ-LOT0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
actlikeamann.com/index.php/royce-mann/
reddit.com/user/bersdgerd333
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A generation of cucked, loser white kids. This is what happens when you let Jewish teachers and communist government's raise your kids for you.

Does he look White to you?

>white

what

NO CAN FOR GERMAN AMERICANS THAT WERE INTERNED I SEE

If a kid who's clearly not white thinks he has white privilege, maybe it's not white privilege after all.

he is not white

what the fuck is going on here

IM SORRY FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO AND HAD NO CONTROL OVER

lel i suck ass at spelling

>white

I thought they tested for autism in kids....

Why is his hairline receding like that at 14?

would get beaten for being Arab/10

You mean Royce (((Mann)))?

Nigger eyed shitskin race traitor

>average american 14 year old male

kek, the USA is done

That's a kike lol

>this kid
>white

>hairline already receding

((( )))

This kid just won the biggest faggot of the year award. Congrats slugger.

No, probably jewish

Read the comments

Bretty good goy.

I thought they prefered to be called African Americans, not "black people". What can you expect from a racist white kid?

Very's true's my's white's friend's.

Thi's truly's i's the's end's of's the's world's when's someone's ha's a's nuanced's approach's to's the's dynamic's in's our's society's and's recognize's we's don't's live's in's a's historical's vacuum's.

Is America the new Sweden?

How come he gets to publicly be a racist and I cant?

fuck you america

>(((white))) uses black mannerisms

watched about a minute, did he basically say I love being as white male, lol.

He's not white though.. like, even by normal standards he's not white.

WE WERE WHITE AND SHOAH GOYIM

That kid looks like the average brit

>Dear everyone who isn't a middle or upper-class white boy, I'm sorry. I have started life on the top of the ladder while you were born on the first rung."

Translation

>I am a glorious white man and you are all worthless niggers

Stuff like this makes me feel bad for Irish and Italians.

All the downsides of being a nigger, but because theyre white they still get demonized by the media.

Also because my dad was a literal potatonigger farmer boy so I got those genes in me.

He's not even fucking white

>i'm sorry that you're all shit compared to me
sounds about right

>It is racist to recite the result of history and social dynamics

I'm afraid I have some bad news about your definition of racism, Polandbro. It's.... It's... wrong.

*Soap opera piano riff*

That's just pathetic

African American is outdated as fuck now user, you might as well call them colored or Negro.

he is going to be so embarrassed by this in a couple years that i almost feel bad

Xe's American though

Yeah the people who created everything shouldn't have control over what they created.

I'd kill this POS right now if he was next to me!

We already found out he was a kike yesterday. The little shit's mum set it up to further his ““““acting”””” career

>Recognizing social injustice is to spit on people

He'll only be embarassed if he swallows the redpill.

Do you really think this kike is going to swallow the redpill?

"white"

>Minorities participate in slam poetry contest for years
>"White boy" comes from nowhere and becomes #1 within days talking about White Privilege

Am I the only one who find it ironic?

Looks brown to me senpai.

fpbppppbtp

OFF WHITE LIKE A KIKE!

>USA is so over run with niggers and beaners that this kid is considered white

>nobody reads the article or watches the interview

>Royce said that he knew about white and male privilege for most of his life, but never knew how prevalent it was in society until he attended a class called "Race, Class and Gender" that opened his eyes.
american education.jpeg

It's not ironic. It proves white privilege exists, which was his goal.

I'm sure glad to be white!

California is so much worse then Sweden.

JUST

>American education

That kid looks semitic. It's always the almost-whites that hate "their" race the most.

>white

It's pretty bad. I remember being taught complete bullshit during Black History Month in school like how they invented the guitar and shit.

You mean KIKE privilege since the entire baby boomer generation of whites acts like kikes just like niggers can do no wrong!

Its the white mans fault.

GO to fucking hell nigger!

There is absolutely no way this kid is white by any credible standard. Fuck the this shitskin, fuck the commie news network, and fuck OP for shitposting.

That faggot is not white.

Also, half the black cunts I see involved with BLM are from a higher socioeconomic class than I and many whites are and have been accepted into top Universities because of their skin color, so gtfo with this shit.

>white boy

LOL OK

Eventually this kid is going to grow up and he's going to look back on this and think "what have i done"

that or he's going to get praise for the rest of his childhood and he'll be a good little cuck

this

that little shit is a semitic little fucker and I hope he gets kidnapped and raped.

This kid wishes he was white and honorable and had a brain. He is just an apologetic for a race he doesn't even belong to!

I want to KILL KIKES!

What the fuck was that post? If you're that desperate for a (you).....

Do I benefit from white privilege if I have lived in a small town all my life that is 99.9% white and only ever seen a couple black people in my 25 years of living here ?

Mexican sneakily living in America here.

lol your country's children are a bunch of pussies. At least they won't be decapitated.

I hope you niggers are keeping lists, he should be a lot more than "embarrassed" in a couple years

The kid is a Jew. Big surprise that a Jew is pushing for Whites to feel ashamed of themselves, I know.

I wanted to make sure I didn't miss an apostrophe, like the poster I was replying to. English as a first language is hard!!!

You sure do and you should thank your lucky stars that you come from the race of people who were the founders of Ancient and Modern civilization.

You know the people kikes have been trying to cross breeding with for 1000's of years back even to and before Egyptian Times!

His parents and teachers told him to

>(((royce mann)))

Is it time for this fine piece again Hans?
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

>tfw Hitler was right

I'd love to kill him and his entire family!

Anyone got an address?

lol better use that white privilege next time a black guy's about to get shot

One apostrophe and you go into an autistic rampage?

Is this you?

>White

lmao such an obvious jew using his chutzpah in this little degenerate show of his

Whats the kids name?

Jews Jewing. Now media Jews will all blow smoke up everyone's ass and the kid will end up "famous". It's how they work.

Nigger genes

If he's white, I shine in the darkness

his name is right there

all you need to find out is what city/town/village he lives in.

it's not hard findigng this little shit and blowing his little skull off

Usa a shotgun please, make it extra messy

Nice try, but no Sup Forumsack describes actions enclosed in stars. We have green text for a reason. 2/10 made me point out shitty bait

Royce Mann.
actlikeamann.com/index.php/royce-mann/

>Besides acting and filmmaking, “Renaissance-Mann” Royce enjoys baseball team pitching and catching

being white isn't a birthright. anyone can be white if they want. fuck you privileged white asshole!!!!

What are you talking about? My post follows perfect conservative English grammar.

reddit.com/user/bersdgerd333

Please tell me this isn't a real human being

Not if I kill him and his entire family first!
Then what will he be?
I'll tell ya!
DEAD!

>WHITE

>kid turns 18
>chops off his balls and presents them to a nigger in crowd during a poetry slam in a LGBTQ decaf cafe

he doesnt look white