She'll go 300 hectares on a single tank of kerosene

She'll go 300 hectares on a single tank of kerosene.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKWnMN85hUg
youtube.com/watch?v=ik0BPKM9WQg
commonwealthfund.org/publications/issue-briefs/2015/oct/us-health-care-from-a-global-perspective
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never got this one?

BUENOS NOCHES MEIN FUHRER

PUT IT IN "H"

how would I know if you got it?

youtube.com/watch?v=yKWnMN85hUg
goat scene

>What country is this car from?
>Iiiit no longer exists

sometimes I like to bash the console television and I'm all like "stupid Sup Forums be more funny" but tonight is not like that, do you know what I'm saying?

litre

>bart runs to the side when possible to avoid a straight moving death trap behind him

Fucking Simpsons did it better than Prometheus

why did maggie shoot at bart

Shall not be infringed.

bart shot first

Pretty sure this was based on an actual Soviet car called "invalidka", which basically means "cripple car". They were given out for free to disabled people in USSR

god id love to have that car

I call it "Billy and the Cloneasaurus."

lmao, apus look and the way he shuts him down

Who has the best car in Springfield and why is it Snake?

>sexual powers

And God said Noah, there's gonna be a floody-floody! Rain came down, it started to get muddy, muddy.

Mmmmm.... 64 slices of American cheese. Gulp.

WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

youtube.com/watch?v=ik0BPKM9WQg

If it's sweet and yella, you got juice there fella, if it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town

UP YOURS, CHILDREN

yabba dabba doo! I like talking to you

I just wish I had her sweet, sweet sssweet can.

All cars were given for free in the USSR.

Each according to his need etc.

That was sort of the point.

>MR. SIMPSON NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr. Simpson, your silence will only incriminate you further.

>All cars were given for free in the USSR.

No they weren't.
Why do you insist on talking about shit you don't know? Ignorant faggot

nothing will ever top 90's simpsons

>No they weren't.
Wait, you mean the "Real Communism has never been tried" memes were telling the truth?

Sit perfectly still, only I may dance.

I am a new tie wearing.

If you're a retard sure.

No, cars were available if you had good reason (or knew someone higher up) but you had to pay for them but they were incredibly cheap.

BART, GET OUT, I'M PISS.

Outdated/Inappropriate units of fuel and measurements.

Ever seen a kerosene station?

This and it being a former soviet bloc joke since you could technically say some places don't exist anymore.

>60s Soviet Russia had better healthcare than America now.

LOL Wow

>its a random yuropoor obsessed with America episode again

why did apu have to go off on skinner like that?

I thought it was a pretty good idea

free doesnt equal better. America has the best healthcare in the world, in just costs alot

>were you up all night eating cheese?
>I think Ive gone blind

Every time

Yes. It's usually neat the diesel pump

let me be blunt

is there a labor crisis in america today?

Stop it! He's already dead!

Maybe if you live in cornville, kansas.

How is that bait, exactly?

He's completely right. America's healthcare is inordinately expensive but is still the highest quality.

> America's healthcare is inordinately expensive but is still the highest quality.
kek post the source then

This episode was so ahead of its time, basically an entire episode showing how garbage the media and sjw's are

Nowhere, anywhere, on any study or list, does the US come first or even in the top 10 in anything healthcare related.

Free healthcare is always shit as there is no funding to improve it.
Every country's health care is just riding off the coat tails of America.

because its always based upon the cost and availability. Technology wise, america has healthcare second to none

>yfw I was born in Simpson, KS

commonwealthfund.org/publications/issue-briefs/2015/oct/us-health-care-from-a-global-perspective

>In 2013, the U.S. spent far more on health care than these other countries. Higher spending appeared to be largely driven by greater use of medical technology and higher health care prices, rather than more frequent doctor visits or hospital admissions.
tl;dr
What Americans have available is unsurpassed, but beyond what its average citizen can afford.

a lot of heaters run on kerosene. If you haven't seen a pump then you just never noticed them before.

>source needed

But that quality isn't universal. To get what would "the best" you have to fly out of state depending on condition/Where you live and pay even more than normal.

So if absolute best health care is there but 99 percent don't have access how can you say the whole country has the best health care?

t. A guy who's had 3 botched operations and refuses to go to the doctors after they killed my grandfather

Because every list factors in cost to their analysis.

Which is, quite literally, the caveat in his claim.

do you really think fucking cuba has better healthcare then the US? Do you think when billionaires need surgery they fly to canada? God youre stupid

You do realize you're not contradicting what he said, right?

>have greatest cars in the world
>everyone but a handful of people use horse and cart because cars are too expensive

Having the best but inaccessible of something isn't something to be proud of, I'd say it's more shameful than anything else.

thats like saying if you cant afford a good car all cars are bad

Its must better for everyone to have something crappy but equal t. communist

>Cuba
Nice choice of exmaple. Obviously they don't but say France, UK, Australia etc? Absolutely. If I were poor as fuck I'd fly to one of those countries and get healthcare there. A plane and a hotel there would be cheaper than doing anything medical locally in the US.

>Shameful
More like appropriate.

If you want to heal our obese cancer ridden dregs for their poor life choices, be my guest. Frankly, I'd rather they die.

>Its a fun simpsons thread gets ruined by healthcare politics episode

at the same time it's locked out people that are just poorer but eat right.

price doesnt equal quality. It doesnt in any facet of life, why must you apply it to healthcare?

I live in a single room above a bowling alley, and below another bowling alley.

>If poor people cant pay for medical care that means the healthcare is awful

>homer at the end

>there are people ITT that actually pay for doctors visits and surgery
its still a strange concept to me. i had a doctors appointment today (which i called and booked today too) and didnt pay for shit. plus the medication, usually $20, only cost me $5.

Lol no
That is like saying American schools are the best if you only look at the best private institutions.

It may be true but try telling cleetus' neighbors he lives in a country with the best schools

>the middle class are now considered poor
Makes you think.

I'd be more than happy for a system that properly awarded healthy life choices.

But that's not going to happen and the system will just transform into something that, both literally and figuratively, feeds the cancer of society. How you can feel comfortable providing """free""" healthcare in a culture that promotes "body positivity" blows me away.

But I'm so tasty!

the number one reason that healthcare costs so much in the US now is because of malpractice lawsuits. So if you want to blame somebodys greed, blame the lawyers

Also how laughably inefficient it is, 300 hectares really isn't very far.

Curiously those "body positive" fucks have healthcare. Tumblr is sickening, all those chunky fucks that are covered is bizarre but I guess being fat and rich is now a thing.

I think with obamacare everyone gets at least 1 free checkup a year.

who knows if that will last though

its not "free"

And I take immense joy in watching their terrible life choices drag them into the abyss.

Forget eating the rich.
Eat the fat.

>one free checkup a year
it's a start i guess but still, thats pretty bad. i couldnt say how many checkups and visits i have each year.

are we still doing simpsons stuff?

>"free"
And this is why nations collapse

More spending doesn't make it better, even the technology doesn't if it doesn't improve outcomes

We're multitasking.

>australian flag
>thread full of shitposts

It's like pottery.

The US spends more money on healthcare and education then anyone else yet both are horribly flawed. throwing money at the problem isnt the solution