How do i convince my girlfriend of 4 years to let a buddy of mine cum in her for our coming anniversary...

how do i convince my girlfriend of 4 years to let a buddy of mine cum in her for our coming anniversary? need help or advice Sup Forumsros

pic not related but would love to take a picture of him inside her like that!

Attached: Screenshot_20191001-195755_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x654, 279K)

Murder yaself nigga

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

When's the last time you had your ass beat?

>stop liking what I don't like!

Attached: crying.jpg (250x166, 11K)

few years ago?how is that related?

What race is your girl

Okay cuck

Unless she has shown interest in it then it most likely won’t be possible

this

5 benadryl in her drink , then post pics on/b/

How did your buddy talk you into letting him fuck your girl?

@OP. I'd take it slow. I have a good bud and we use to jerk off together at times that sort of thing. my gf is pretty kinky so we started a group chat and we send all sort of dirty content there, and after a few weeks they started sending stuff to each other (on the group), like dickpics and whatnot. start slowly and let her feel like she's doing it because SHE wants it.

Trying to have kids now I realize how much of a scam birth control is. Its hard to knock someone up.

That being said I wouldn't chance it still.

killing yourself might work

she is half asian.

she said she is open to try new things

it was my idea and i asked him

I talked my GF into letting my friend cum on her ass cheeks... not quite the same but a step i the right direction

hot!
i want to see my buddy impregnate her good...watching him cum deep in her as his gift to her..

Soo...he was behind that

Attached: 1041570616133162.jpg (1600x1153, 88K)

When a woman says she's open to try new things she means roleplay, light fetish stuff, maybe anal. Not "invite your buddy over and I'll have sex with him."

If she hasn't explicitly stated she's into having sex with other people or cuckolding you, she won't be into it at all and might even be turned off from you for it.

yea he had always like her ass so he offered to pay and she was all about it

Just ask her straight up if she finds your friend fuck worthy. If yes tell her you would love to see him balls deep in her for your anniversary.
Say you think the idea is really hot and that for you it's a way to show her how much you love her to have another guy fuck her in front of you. It's like you love her so much you are willing to degrade yourself to show how much she means to you and in her doing so she will show you how much she loves you back.

this seems good!i will ask her what she thinks

i think by breaking up with her you have the best chances of other guys cumming in her. not that sure about the picture tho. you could also stop being a cuck or even better slit your fucking wrists

That's super hot. I'd love to let my girl do that. We snap some dudes when we fuck cause she likes to make dudes cum, but that's as far as we've gone so far.

>hey babe what do you think of the idea of fucking a buddy of mine for our anniversary?
>haha what?
>i think it would be hot as fuck
>wait you're serious? uh i don't want to have sex with one of your greasy friends
>babe please
>i think we need some time apart

You don't. I had a friend want this. And his GF had an OK face, but a hot body so I did it. But after that, I just couldn't be friends with the dude anymore. Anytime I looked at him, I just saw someone pathetic.
tl;dr if you're gonna be a cuck, don't let your friends in on it.

This! I been wanting my gf to pimp herself out but we should start small right. She's not in to hotwife or fucking other dudes but the ide of whoring herself out seams to turn her on. She gets this guy online to pay her well for vids and pics then all of a sudden he offers her 10k to go with him for a few days abroad everything paid for and half the money up front. She turned him down at the end because a bit to big of a leap first time but the idea is awesome. He even offer half the money if she wanted to bring me

Be sure of what you want. I finally convinced my gf to do something similar and she broke up with me to stay with the other guy

>offered 10k to go abroad
What the fuck?

This based user
Checked. Nice

wow lad, you new gen zoomers sure have a fucked head.
check what she thinks of a threesome and go from there. Loads of alcohol and you two egging her on will end in a threesome.

Join in gg/WWYBKjQ