Is it just me or has all the videos and coverage of "disrespectful Eagles fans" just had the opposite effect and made...

Is it just me or has all the videos and coverage of "disrespectful Eagles fans" just had the opposite effect and made that fanbase actually seem great? This same thing happens almost every year the Eagles are any good nationally but something about this year has just clicked.

Is it because the Vikings fans whined so hard after getting obliterated? Is it because the Patriots are the fucking Patriots? Is it because I'm retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussoMichael15/status/955477857110773761
youtu.be/vCGJcEwYVQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Philly fans literally don't care that people hate them, it's why they do the things they do just to see others triggered. Philly fans are one of the few fanbases that can trigger other fan bases even when they lose.

GO BIRDS
GO BIRDS
GO BIRDS
GO BIRDS

>that gif
my fucking sides

It's so much better with sound.

twitter.com/RussoMichael15/status/955477857110773761

GO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRDS
GO BIIIIIIIIIiiiIIIiiiRRRrrrDDDSSS
GO BiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRddSSSS

its just you. cant wait till those faggots show up in MN and cry about getting hit with bottles when they are outnumbered.
good job turning the owl into a home game for the pats.

>good job turning the owl into a home game for the pats.

Jacksonville was an Eagles heavy crowd and so will Min. Will it help? Ehh who knows

friendly reminder americans cant into hooliganism

Still butthurt, pussy-ass trip? Maybe you should get back to work preparing to host the super bowl. Then, after that, work on fixing your shit team. Embarrassing.

>cant wait till those faggots show up in MN and cry about getting hit with bottles
the only thing that will accomplish is tarnishing the image of minnesomalians

>boast loudly about their passive aggressive plastic "northern" politeness
>do stupid shit as visiting fans
>whine like little bitches when they get SKOLfucked
just be glad you're getting the rich yuppie crowd as visitors now that the tables have turned

Please. Minnesotans are all talk.

Doesnt spics stab each other every game? Thats pretty good banter. Does any of superbowl teams have big spic following?

no, the cowboys didn't make it to the superbowl

You won't do shit but keep whining and roleplaying on here like you and your pussy city full of fat women with mullets is tough.

they're the only ones with any kind of banter from what i've seen

Minnesota fans have cried harder and louder about Eagles fans in the last week than the entirety of every other NFL fanbase -
including actual rivals of the team that play them twice a year every year - has in the last thirty years. Somehow, despite the entire state of Minnesota showing they are Charmin soft on every possible medium, that GetAtanGarnett limp dick still thinks anybody is going to be intimidated by them.

Sensible chuckle.

Why are philly fans so hated? Because they get up in the face of teams they beat? If so, that's just being a whiny faggot

Cowboys fans aren't spics. Cowboys fans are white pillheads from New Jersey who grew up during the Super Bowl years.

Which teams fans would be the milwall of NFL?

raiders

Eagles fan are like oldfag Sup Forums. Just do whatever they want for the fun of it and don't care about pissing people off. They're fucking great and trigger SJWs and neo-Sup Forums alt-right faggots

Base bong man. Theres a few brits I work with, and they all wear Eagles gear. All of em say they like the fans, and how the eagles are always underdogs.

>Cowboys

Dude, the Raiders, Niners, and Chargers have a much higher spic following than the Cowboys

People on this board have no idea how true this is, lol

It's just nu-males who hate eagles fans because they're mean and hurt people's feelings and threw stuff at santa or something

>the cuck shed of Minnesota

>that gif
>that video

I have to rethink my Philly hatred. Has OWG been lying to me all this time.

I've always thought Philly fans were trash. I think the whole city is trash desu. That being said, I couldn't care less about the superbowl this year or the fans of either team. Get in and get out of my state promptly. It's already overcrowded as is.

Patriots have more spic fans than Cowgirls.

>that source
>statistically relevant

youtu.be/vCGJcEwYVQk

Kino

Every West Ham fan I know who cares about American football loves the Eagles which makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

GO BiiiiIIIIiiiiiIIRRRRrrrrDDDDDsss

>nigger threatening to rape a white woman
Shocking stuff

Don't forget the stoolers
There's a fuck ton of "fans" here

>he spelled eagles wrong

why does the "fanaticism" from these "hardcore" eggball fans seem so superficial

Jesus Christ you even type like a faggot.

what do you mean 'even type' like a faggot? what else do i do like a faggot and how would you know?

he didnt say anything about rape

Those guys in eagle costumes are comedy gold

> people responding to this thread with anything but "go birds"

I've gained a lot of respect for Eagles fan this last week. You can tell they really support their team and aren't afraid to show it. Can't say the same for bandwagon Viqueens fans.

Lmao this is gold

goOoO bIiIiIiirRrRdsSsS

>makes fun of regard for being a tough guy on the internet
>proceeds to act like a tough guy on the internet

Wew

>they don't care about what others think about them, hence why they do everything they can specifically to make everyone else hate them

Cowboys fans are niggers in Philly and virginia

The Flag kinda gives it away

it's because the patriots are the fucking patriots and we have to stop them

imagine being that husband
>oh boy she's arguing with strangers again
>if i try to stop her she'll be mad at me
>if i defend her i'll just look as stupid as her
>she's going to be pissed at me no matter what for the next week
>i spent thousands of dollars to come to philly and have her humiliate me in public
>my feet hurt
>i'll be sleeping on the couch for some reason over this

the casual richfags that attend the owl won't know anything about the game other than tom brady

It's just you.

Philadelphia fans are a Alabama tier obnoxious

I'm in the Philly area. Not in the city but attend Philly sports games (mostly Flyers).

Fifteen years ago I would walk into a Flyers game wearing a Dallas Stars or Edmonton Oilers jersey and people would give me the middle finger and yell in my face. I was fifteen years old at the time.

Over the years, I've noticed less and less of that sort of treatment. People ignored me when I walked into the stadium wearing my Oilers jersey last season.

Philly is becoming one of the "youngest" cities in the country and I believe the younger generation is trying to embrace this "brotherly love" attitude, whereas older fans still want to fight outsiders for no reason.

I'm sure you'll still see the older douchebags stuck in the past fucking with outsiders, and the younger generation is still willing to fuck with outsiders who ASK for it, but I have felt nothing but a grudging acceptance when I wear opposing jerseys in the last five years or so. I also don't act like a jackass when my team scores or anything.

gOoOOooOOoOooOoOoOoOooOOoooOOOOOooo

BiiiiiIIIIIIIIIiiiiIIIiiIIiiiiiIiiRrRrrRRrRRrRrrrRrrrRDddddDDDDdDssssSSsssSSsss

why would north dakota root against the eagles? didn't wentz go to school in north dakota?

15 years ago you ran into a couple of drunk cunts. can still happen just as easily today, in any stadium.

Even So, my point still stands that Philly really isn't that bad of a town to wear an opposing jersey.

But doing it during an NFL playoff game is still pretty fucking stupid and I'd say they asked for it. During the regular season they would have been fine here.

>But doing it during an NFL playoff game is still pretty fucking stupid and I'd say they asked for it

Retarded shit like this is why I'm rooting for the Patriots.

>I'd say they asked for it

kys.

You're a living example of why I stopped going to NFL games.

Pussies

gOoOOoOOOoOooOoOoOOOOooo

BiiiiiIIIIiiiiiIiiRrRrrRRrrRDdddd
sssSSsssSSsss

Pussy.

GoooOOoooOOoooo BiiiIIIiiiRRRrrrrDDDDsss

>Is it just me

Just you and every other phillyshit

>Eagles fan are like oldfag Sup Forums.

If by oldfags you mean Sup Forumstards then sure, but actual oldfags are all weebs who actually deride any shitposting. All the Sup Forumstards have (thankfully) fucked off to 9gag and reddit.

Sup Forums was literally the only thing that mattered desu

I've always liked philly fans. They'd come to Anaheim in good numbers when the flyers played

Hes right. You type like a fag

Just IRL shitposting.

>Philly is becoming one of the "youngest" cities in the country and I believe the younger generation is trying to embrace this "brotherly love" attitude, whereas older fans still want to fight outsiders for no reason.

This fucking depresses me. Being obnoxious , drunken assholes is what makes Philly so much fun.

>16 years ago
>Leaving Flyers game
>Flyers beat Penguins
>Lone Pens fan in the parking lot going home
>Guy driving a pickup sticks his entire torso out the window, while still holding onto the steering wheel, "Don't you wear that fucking jersey in this town again!!"

Like the whole world is getting babyproofed.

Go birds

>it's why they do the things they do just to see others triggered
le 4d chess maymay

Go BIRdzzzZZZZZZZZZ

t. somali

GOoOoooooooooBIRzdzzzzzzz