Would you fuck this yeen?

would you fuck this yeen?
name a reason you wouldn't.

Attached: 629b0288dd_1080_mp4_20161204_153931_995_by_shenziholik_daqrvig-pre.jpg (1192x670, 51K)

Well he's obviously taken by you already. I don't like to share.

but if she wasn't?

Its a female.

she got a pseudopenis, i'm sure you can fuck her in the ass and pretend

Haha, fair enough.

I'm not generally that much into furry stuff to get into a yeen.

I imagine the main point is her personality, and while she looks fun I haven't seen the movie so can't really tell if I'm attracted to her personality :3

I'm happy for you for finding her though!

I know, I was trolling... but OP was chill about it, so I started behaving.

well, i wouldn't consider it furry, or atleast really mild furry if it has to be, i'd consider anthro furry

>I imagine the main point is her personality, and while she looks fun I haven't seen the movie so can't really tell if I'm attracted to her personality :3
yeah user, her personality and voice is what mainly does it
also its not a movie but a series
>I'm happy for you for finding her though!
kek thanks mang, i'm not as obsessive irl, i just like posting this here to get replies, i still got a social life

topkek i didn't even notice you called her by male pronouns, i would've thrown a rage pic and acted insulted if i realized

Well, most furry manga have all kinds of animals walking on two legs. It's rare for furry manga to be as animal-y as Lion King really.

So in that way it's not typical furry stuff, but mainly because it's less human than it.

Anyways, checked her on Youtube. She's very sassy.

She's not really my type, but I like her as a character. It's fun to see a confident female character that doesn't act as a prop to male characters all the time.

>Anyways, checked her on Youtube. She's very sassy.
maia or jasiri
didn't really look into maia's channel, i just really like her singing and the character she plays
>It's fun to see a confident female character that doesn't act as a prop to male characters all the time.
yeah i agree

Oh, I meant Jasiri, yeah.

wouldn't really consider her sassy, maybe its because you only saw like a few snippets of her rather than like episodes to fully capture her personality, or maybe i'm just wrong, who cares really

why did the show end?

Would I be able to understand her or would it just be hyena noises?

was cancelled, it did have an ending
most disney junior shows end after 3-4 seasons
i heard they producer is willing to do another season if disney hires him back and disney said they might if there's enough attention for it

she speaks english

Then yes.

Well this isn't good attention, we're 5 post away of Jasiri getting fucked

kek, i don't mind it happening

we should start a lion guard cult

That may be it. Who knows :P

lol i'd say a cult is taking it too far, but the show needs more attention mang, its not too well known and i would consider it atleast decent

its not for everyone though

it's time to post her getting fucks on user where is it?

Attached: 1941500 - Jasiri Kion The_Lion_Guard The_Lion_King kaion.jpg (1400x768, 171K)

Cool! you post a brand new one every day

not really user, i didn't save too many photos and there aren't many lewds either way sadly, some new photos are the ones people shared with me

ill see if i can get more pics to mix it up a bit though

Attached: yess.jpg (850x638, 83K)

Attached: 1570581650837.jpg (1400x917, 193K)

Are there any canon romantic relationships between the kids in the Lion Guard, or is Kion and Jasiri just another implied but not expressedly stated relationship?

Disney can be so shy about romance sometimes.

Why not ks instead?

ks?, you mean kill self?
yeah there are, jasiri and kion never happen even though it looked like they had chemistry and it could happen
there were like 3 relationships by the end of the show

overall disney junior can and is usually pretty dumbed down for the kids, but this show handled it pretty well, there was blood at one point, an off screen death, and an on screen death too

KionXSimba? That's both gay and incestous man. He's not into that, geez.

kek nice trips man, yeah i'm against kion x simba, but i mean if thats what gets your rocks off, feel free to imagine it