So how long until based Putin or Ching Chang Chow blow up this stupid fucking cube?

So how long until based Putin or Ching Chang Chow blow up this stupid fucking cube?

Nuke it on ramadamadingdong then carpet bomb the ruins with pig heads.

False flag it so Israel takes the blame

The U.S. should give Israel a yearly Muslim quota, and if they don't remove enough kebab, the support is cut.

Eid was a week or two ago. Can't wait another year for action.

They clearly worship the wrong cube.

We need some brave men like Breivik or Cho to perform such heroic acts

i never understood the significance of the kabba.
Why do muslims consider the kabba so important?
Its almost as if theyre worshiping something about it.
Idol worship is a sin.

What the fuck is so significant about this cube?
why walk around it 7 times?

a teacher of mine believed aliens or the body chirst was in there or some wacky shit like that

They are actually worshiping an object inside the kaaba. It looks like a vagina and supposedly came from space.

Why would anyone associate evil with CUBE like structures?

Borg cube

It's just to keep the pilgrimage industry booming. It's a stone. The box had been destroyed before.

I want the place painted with pigs' blood.

all it is is a meteorite

muslims are fucking retarded

They are actually worshiping an asteroid.
Because Muslims are retarded.

It's been destroyed before as far as I know, they just rebuild it and pretend nothing happened.

fun fact, there's 0 evidence in the qu'ran for the tradition of taking a pilgrimage to mecca. Instead, there is a reference to a place called 'Bakka' which was likely located over 200 miles north of mecca. Mecca doesn't even appear in the historical record until over 100 years after mohammed's death. The kaaba is just a giant scam perpetrated on hundreds of millions of people, lol.

Asteroids orbit the sun.

Meteors don't. If a meteor strikes the earth, it's a meteorite.

Comets are like meteors, except made of ice.

Round edges are associated with good and softness, Cube has sharp edges, I think it is a bit of symbolism

it doesnt make sense
>hurr durr they used to pray for false god idols
>destroy the statues!
>now build something and pray to it!

I've been studying islam for a while now, and it is incredible how people do things that have nothing to do with islam

>Ching Chang Chow
Keked haha

Space vag? How do I convert?

I want the fattest, dumbest, most obnoxious American to blow it up while screaming MURICA'. Then Trump comes out and makes a statement saying "Now remember, not all Americans..."

like 2001 space oddity

Well, the center of it is from space. The rest of it, the part that looks like a vagina, was crafted to house it.

>Terminal cancer patient
>Only a few months to live
>Take an impromptu trip to see the kaaba

edgy then ..?

it's the allspark. they've been holding it hostage for a while now, that's why optimus prime rammed all those people in france

louders in france would be better bet

noice

>See someone else do something and get told to do it
>you'll get killed if you don't or you have to run away
>by the time you can even think for yourself, you've probably been doing it for years now
Also, let's assume 99.99% of muslims LITERALLY do not have the emotional capacity to think outside their own emotional capacity.
Islamic culture is a wart. I don't know the extensive procedure to cure a wart, but fuck do I know that you can burn them off.

Are you a meme or just baiting?

hello

that brickwork was deff done by a paki !

a scam to what ends exactly?

>Well, the center of it is from space.

It is a Imam fucking a pig while eating a ham sandwhich, that is what is inside of it.

China has no interest in the Middle East except for dem petroleum resources, and even then isn't ambitious enough to take on a war with an American ally thousands of km away from China's western border.

did the mad mohammad have a space rocket to get it from saturn then .?

Bacon butty surely

Indeed, the great heresy is they worship a Kabba, instead of the true Kube. Considering how much they kill, you'd think it was obvious.

They are like borg and don't care if hundreds of them die while they march in circle.

HAHAHAHAH FUCKING RED PILL I NEVER KNEW MUSLIMS FUCKING WORSHIPPED A FUCKING SPACE ROCK

BAHAHAHAHAHH THIS IS FUCKING GOLD FAGGOTS

STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS TOUCHING THEIR ASTEROID DEITY BAHAHA

that was very funny when that crane fell on them where was Kabbas then ..?

Each year when they march around cube many hundreds die, look it up. It's considered an honour to die there.

it's a rectangular prism you fucking infidel

The cube's been destroyed many times throughout history.

What the fuck is inside that thing anyway? What's so great about it?

saturn worship predates recorded history.

well it stops them being bullet /bomb sponges in sand nigger lands

read up above its a space rock that muhameded stole from saturn in his space rocket millions of years ago ..

Hey guys, when was this thing built?

I've looked into it before and couldn't really find an answer. Apparently it was destroyed and rebuilt at some time?

Well, not exactly every year, but it's getting crazier:
February 1, 2004: 251 pilgrims were killed and another 244 injured in a stampede during the stoning ritual in Mina.[7]
January 12, 2006: A stampede during the stoning of the Devil on the last day of the Hajj in Mina killed at least 346 pilgrims and injured at least 289 more. The incident occurred shortly after 13:00 local time, when a busload of travelers arrived together at the eastern access ramps to the Jamaraat Bridge. This caused pilgrims to trip, rapidly resulting in a lethal stampede. An estimated two million people were performing the ritual at the time.
September 24, 2015: At least 2,236[8] pilgrims were killed during a stampede. The Saudi government is yet to release an official report. A few weeks after the incident, the Saudi Vice Minister of Health officially announced 4,173 people dead in this incident in a press release

was that b4 paganism/witches an warlocks .?

If you destroy it, it will get out. There are seals around the neighbooring cities for a reason

It always amazes me the stupidity of self-called "right-wing intellectuals" such as yourself. Why the fuck would you blue up this cube? If you truly hate Islam you will find a way to make this cube radioactive or Zika infected or something, so that even though muslims would know that touching the cube would decrease their brain size and make their skin fall off, they would still do it anyways. If you blow it up they will just find something else to preach to, and the vast majority will suffer no consequence.

I propose weaponizing the Zika virus in a way that it shrinks the human brain in a matter of weeks. Then overthrow the Saudi government and have a private "muslim" puppet agency in control of Mecca. Then secretly coat all of it in Zika2.0.

why can we not use this on them /space rock ..?

I told you already
Whatever it is inside, it's feeding on blood and wants to be adored. Better keeping it locked up

Because it had a very big impact on Arab culture, it used to be the center of worship for all the Arab pagan deities supposedly from the time of Abraham (yeah, that Abraham) and destroying it means you will basically destroy any trust you have with any Arab tribe, so this fucking cube had to remain.

Who is them? You should secure borders and place a cube around Muslim population and try to teach them away from Allah extremism.

>Zika virus
Dont talk daft it would be like the Bad aids an we set that on the faggots/niggers ...But it was turned on Normal folk as well

It's all Devil worship and Jesus is the way out.

AVE NEX ALEA
AVE NEX ALEA
AVE NEX ALEA