It's not good man. Not good at all.

just tumblr losing its shit over two normies before she gets her ice cream

T H I C C

:(

Fat - check
Obnoxious - check
Nose ring - check
Sweat clothes - check

We got ourselves a Trump-hating feminist.

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861
i don't get it -- what was her end game? What the fuck did she think was going to happen?

She showed xenophobia so she's most likely a Republican. Nice try.

Santa Monica mentioned!

holy shit, i couldn't tell if she was some sjw tumblrwhale and then it all collapsed at the end there with her last freak out.

the fuck is going on

she's just calling out the normies... good on her part.

If doing right means you end up on liveleak I really need to start normie training.

Typical Trump supporter.

Fatty Ginger Landehale = Sup Forums in the tendie line

I'd put my dick inside her

>those alt-right retards in the comments labeling her as a liberal and feminist

she kept fucking dogging on the girl more than on the guy and then the god damn end

Imagine making out Infront of a line of people

I do it all the time. AMA

Why do you make out while waiting in line?

do you feel like a big man err...guy?

Because I like showing affection to my women.

This

>mfw a Sup Forumstard left her containment board and went outside in commiefornia and found qt multi-ethnic's celebrating their love and beauty in public within the peripheral vision of a strong, gracious celtic woman

Love the french guy getting physical with her. Are euros less cucked than us bros?

this is not tumblr it's white trash

Tumblr whale REEE's on normies for showing affection in public (Buzzfeed exclusive)

looks like Lena Dunham on steroids.

But why while in line?

his friend/gf was a qt too

not sure if can label her as a tumblrwhale since she seems conservative in her ranting

Because when you're attracted to someone you want to kiss them all the time.

But don't you care that you're bothering other people?

i'm on that fat ginger's side on this case
i hate it when normies making out in public

Well any woman i don't like it a Tumblr whale really

what was the couple doing?
were they literally fucking like the fat girl said?

>liveleak comment pasta on an anonymous imageboard...................................

They literally were yeah, but just the tip

fair enough they are fucking annoying, and i say this as someone with more liberal views.

all this triggering shit is just out of hand

She claimed they were having sex

this inbred retard clearly voted for your meme president

i don't expect you autists to discern such obvious information from that video

Are americans even human at this point?

>people like this actually exist

I thought this was a meme

>implying I wasn't the one who posted that comment

Yes, they were making a video of them fucking in the outdoors to show their friends, like some nornies do on an airplane, mall, camping, etc. The first time I heard about this when I tried to fit in with normies it shocked me how common it is, but with snapchat and everything it's a surprisingly normal thing.

Do non normies think kissing is the same as having sex?

Is she mentally ill?

It's technically the same

It's disgusting. Nobody wants to see you ingrates smother each other with saliva.

All the trumptrds saying she's a liberal

all the liberals saying shes a trumptard

politics is a cancer

>what was the couple doing?

"I had my arms around my girlfriend and kissed her on the forehead a couple times, waiting for this lady to finish checking out, when all of a sudden..."

Fake news, they were fucking

>people ITT actually defending Chad and Stacy's disgusting public display of foreplay
Is high school out already?

>I'm American

no shit

Typical normie lie. Whenever I got beat up in high school and tried to fight back they told the teacher they were just teasing me a couple of times and i went ape shit on them. Of course even though I was visibly beaten up much worse than them the (female) teacher forgave the football Chads and gave me detention.

Our girl, she was right to

>you'll never fuck a qt while waiting in line and then get verbally abused by another customer

can you just leave already, lady?

we're not trigger happy with suing threats

>in high school the teacher forgave the football Chads and gave me detention.

are you me

Doesn't that say more about the person getting uncomfortable?

ya if you're an inexperienced young faggot. adults don't normally do this. maybe a quick kiss, but not making out.

Let me guess your one of them to make fun of our vice presidents morals to

Go back to /r9k/ retard

I'd say fuck the politics in this instance. Its clearly a fit of jealous on her part. She is obviously peanut butter and jealous that someone else is being shown affection while she remains a sad excuse of a human being

On the other hand however, this did occur in California soooooo....

Is this what the average female Trump supporter looks like?

>people defending anyone who gets easily triggerred

>obese, trashy hair and makeup, shitty clothes, uncouth in her manner and uncomfortable to look at

pretty much

What's the correct response to this?

>trump supporter
>even though trump grabs pussy left and right

She did nothing wrong, she was actualy right, literaly.

>starts off as a typical tumblr landwhale, insulting two people showing love to one another and literally equating kissing each other as a couple to fucking public prostitution (she wasn't even joking like wew lad)
>continues to berate both people with insults, doesn't understand the concept of privately owned versus public space, continues to make it seem like there was some sort of deep depravity in their actions
>endlessly insists she will call the police to arrest the two

>then at the end, when others in line start defending the couple, she comes WAY out of left field and pulls the "I'm american, go back to your shitty 3rd world shithole you dumb brown smelly foreigner" card
>the limp wristed dumb brown smelly foreigner then gets angry and "shoves" her

Holy WEW that was fun. What a lad.

>Trump supporter

woman voted hillary

Excuse me, """MY""" women? Do you think you have possession of them? Jesus dude... work on your vocabulary, it affects how you think.

this video was hilarious

>feminist
>slut shaming

c'mon senpai

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=aa7_1490982861

Youtube:
youtu.be/r_jq6BWH2zk

This

Women like being raped and treated roughly in bed. All rape accusations are either about being actually raped but by an ugly guy with a small dick or regretting a one night or to get revenge against a guy.

holy fuck this chick's husband is going to be embarrassed at work on monday

>not realizing the biggest slut shamers are female

Californians are such pussies. i would have absolutely roasted this fat bitch.

>mobile link
>nothing to do with film or television
>entire thread is just anti/pro trump or anti/pro tumblr bullshit
We need a dedicated drama board, and no /soc/ won't work. Like a board for Springer type shows, but that's just phone recorded shit.

Any pics of the gf? With the way she kept calling her bitch, whore, and slut I bet the gf was cute

>Women like being raped

ineffectual Sup Forumstv/ in a nutshell

Helloooooo reddit

>this chick's husband

lol

I would act like a child and just repeat everything she says verbatim.

not a bad idea honestly, /vid/ when?

The only winning move.

but /pol9k/ are the most triggered of all?

it only bothers spergos

>she will never face Douglas

If you are in a state with stand your ground laws:
>be the bigger person (lol) and ignore her, dont continue engaging with them as they will only bring you down to their level
>if she becomes physical, by all means stand your ground and defend yourself. Shouldnt be too hard with a person like herself
>proceed to order your food and enjoy it while police arrive and arrest her for disturbing the peace, as well as simple assault

If your state has a duty to retreat:
>Same as above, ignore
>if she becomes physical, retreat like a bitch
>proceed to move to another state that doesnt make you into a cuck

If you dont give a shit about laws:
>tell her to shut the fuck up
>once she gets in your face, go ahead and fight her because that bitch needs to be taught a lesson

if youre a bitch:
>record interaction
>dont do anything and take verbal abuse
>post online
>?
>profit

If youre an alpha:
>Tell her to stfu and ignore her
>commence making out with qt.22/7
>she her blood boil
>chrisevanslaughing.gif
>dont acknowledge her pathetic existance anymore
>proceed to order meal like a boss
>get some bomb ass head from said gf
Im not a lawyer btw :)

Wow how did that employee not stop this from happening? You can 1. Kick one of them out, 2. Kick both of them out, 3. Tell them that if they keep fighting they need to leave or 4. Call the cops AS SOON AS THE CAMERA GOES ON. Hope he gets fired for being an idiot and not handling the situation. Ive kicked people out of where i work for far less, its as simple as "You need to leave now because im calling the cops, if you have a complaint you can call me manager, we have business to conduct here so you guys need to leave."

But this is the nu-america, dont offend anybody and let people run wild on private property.

that was what baffled me as well, he should have intervened so much earlier than he did at the end.

MUH RULES
OH GOD HELP ME MODS

>Excuse me ma'am, you are embarrassing yourself. Your behavior is unacceptable for an adult and unbecoming for a lady.

What take out place is this? Looks pretty good