Eastern Europe best Europe

It seems to me that more you get to East less shitskins you have. Where have we gone wrong? If shit that happened in Nice happened in Prague or Warsaw people would fucking kill the already minimal muslim population. Enjoy being cucked by Muhamad.

Shitskins don't really lower my quality of life. Why would I want to live in Eastern Europe? It's almost like Africa.

>cant have festival without having your gf raped
nah it doesnt lower quality of my life

You are so shit muslims dont even want to stay in your country Polak.

They dont want to stay because we let them know they are not welcomed.

Muslims arent the problem. Arabs are the problem. Learn the difference

My spear and horse are ready for the day poland unites the east

>Russia
>no Muhamads

Nice. You are funny.
I dont hear milions of muslims doing anything about their 'peaceful' religion. Have you even considered that more of them are backing this shit. They would have you believe they dont but they are just smiling silently wake up.

Would you be ashamed if your dog shit on your neighbour lawn? Nah It's a puddle it's not a real dog.

Russia is taking care of their Muhamads nicely.

It's pretty great here. No drama, no niggers, no faggots, no terrorists, just peace and quiet.

>no faggots

Yes you do, they're just not as open about it

You should change your dialectic.
Its no longer east and west.

Its Old and New, and my country represents the New Europe.

You obviously don't live in Riga

>While Russia's overall population is dropping, the number of Muslims in the country is on the rise. The population of indigenous Muslims, mainly hailing from the Russian Caucasus, in Russia has risen since the fall of the Soviet Union, including a 69 percent increase in Dagestanis, a 50 percent increase in Chechens and a 100 percent increase in Ingush. Similarly, the number of Muslim immigrants is also rising. According to official state data, some 240,000 immigrants enter Russia annually — Russia's Center for Migration Studies puts this number at more than 400,000 after accounting for illegal immigration. Federal Migration Service head Konstantin Romodanovsky has said 3 million immigrants work illegally in Russia every year.

>Meanwhile, more Muslim immigrants are making their way into Russia, driven by economic downturns in their own countries. Though official state data indicates that approximately 240,000 immigrants enter Russia each year, Russia's Center for Migration Studies puts this number at more than 400,000, factoring in illegal immigration. Most immigrants come from the Central Asian states and Azerbaijan, according to Rosstat. Russia already hosts the second-largest number of migrants after the United States, some 11 million or nearly 8 percent of the population. According to an investigation by Russkaya Gazeta, about 30 percent of students in Russia will be children of immigrants or guest workers by 2020. This means that children of immigrants will start moving into more educated jobs than their parents and attempt to assimilate more into Russian society.

did you just samefag, pretending you are polish in the second post

>You obviously don't live in Riga
we should genocide Riga

>nowhere is 0%

I don't think minorities matter so much for young single males, but the idea of raising a daughter in country like Sweden would be terrifying

You forgot no money.

Eastern Europe is fucked up. It's the closest thing on the planet to a shitty matriarchy.

Look it up. Most post-communist states have the highest amount of womyn working in best jobs.

>tfw average salary in your country is $140

>it's a butthurt belter uses old data to shit on Russia episode

Now do it in the Middle East.

true, but frankly our women are usually psychotic warmongers. Don't compare us to your silly feminist women.

you have no idea how comfy is life when you are poor and have nothing to lose

Do people really do this?
Go on the internet and lie about who they are?

its my roomate

the best way to settle our argument is obviously Sup Forums

Yes, but everything is also cheap. I might as well be making 100000€ what does it matter if one egg will cost me 10000€

im considering moving to estonia after i have graduated and made enough money to buy a house there

can est bros tell if its possible to find work with a finnish law masters degree in tallinn? like helping companies with things that require knowledge of finnish law

SFRJ