White womb just got blacked

White womb just got blacked

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20160715/cologne-woman-discovered-pregnancy-after-nye-rape-new-year-sexual-assaults
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She will give birth to it, if it looks like a German she will cuck it, if it looks like a mudslide she will make sure it becomes an akbar by the age of 18

Stop that right now

>almost seven months later

why didn't she notice earlier?

wtf it's real, she is just 18 too

article: thelocal.de/20160715/cologne-woman-discovered-pregnancy-after-nye-rape-new-year-sexual-assaults

Mass rape is considered a form of genocide under the UN provisions.

The responsible should be hanged like the Nazis were.

Circulate this in the normiesphere.
For gods sake Germany you are being bred out of existence.
You are witnessing the end.

link to story thelocal.de/20160715/cologne-woman-discovered-pregnancy-after-nye-rape-new-year-sexual-assaults

She didn't abort it because she didn't want to be called a racist :^)

>The responsible should be hanged like the Nazis were.

It was the Nazis that hung rapists you doink, the allies demoted or moved them.

And still the Nazis are the bad ones, they shoulda just let their soldiers rape, at worst send rapists to fight the Russians

That's so hot.

sorry for double post. missed yours.

no shit, this might be part of their 'warfare'. Terrorize women and children (i.e. the 10 year old who got raped in a Viennese swimming pool)

This to be honest. Purge or deport the invaders if your want your country back.

and get labeled xenophobic - #NoThanks

> a woman had told them she was raped and later found out that she was pregnant, though she did not know whether the pregnancy had happened that night.
>The woman ultimately decided to have an abortion because she was uncertain, said Brand's spokesman Jens Ballerstädt.
>"She found out she was pregnant but wasn't sure that it had happened on this night," Ballerstädt said.

i mean, at least she aborted it, but she's out willingly fucking so many muslims anyways that she's not even sure if it happened because of the rape.

She probably was a refugees welcome whore anyway

Is she keeping that?

Why?

Why would anyone want a child from a sandnigger who took you by force?

She wouldn't have become pregnant if she didn't enjoy it.

WHITE PUSSY FOR THE MUSLIM GOD!

Liberals constitute the majority of these "victims". It's the same story every single time.
Girl gets gang raped by muslims - Girl meet with her muslim "friend" whom introduce her to his friend she says she doesn't give consent to everyone, they don't give a shit - gang rape.
9 out of 10 times, this is the general pattern.

You know damned well why she's keeping it, cracker.

B L A C K E D

H I J A B E D

Nothing Russians haven't done before.

>The woman ultimately decided to have an abortion because she was uncertain, said Brand's spokesman Jens Ballerstädt.

Echoing this.

Liberals get street cred by having as many 'diverse' acquaintances as possible. This by itself is dangerous, but there's more. Liberals have a very poor sense of risk. Should I turn down this suspicious drink? No, just teach men not to rape! Should I stay out of this dark alley in the ghetto? Stop telling me how to make my decisions!

this exactly, she's doomed anyway