This is not a shill thread or bait but how fucking worthless can u be...

This is not a shill thread or bait but how fucking worthless can u be? can you cum skins develop one original thought without appropriating or flat out stealing from a more melinated race? this is a serious question
inb4 wE wUz KaNgS
read a fuckin book also they WAS

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

Attached: 1565749079200m.jpg (1024x671, 182K)

actually everything that you have thought someone has thought about it already, so...

>This is not a shill thread or bait
It is though. Fuck you.

Attached: 1565219280729.jpg (1024x1015, 107K)

Attached: 1569157537604.png (567x930, 853K)

Then why is Africa a complete shithole and it’s Europe and America that have their shit together. Hell even the Chinks and Curry Nigs are doing alright compared to most of Africa.

So you can run along now Rabbi. I know you’re not even black. You wish you were black because any black african is still better than a hook-nosed, genetic-disease-riddled kike like yourself. Hope you like dying of some rare genetic disorder by age 60 while us “inferior” white boys live well into our 80s and 90s.

>flat out stealing

More like globe out stealing, fucking flat earthers. Get a life, dweeb. Read a book.

Regardless of how it started, damn, look how its gone.

Shitskin nigger monkey we wuz kangz and shit
Kike shill. And yes that never happened, the opposite happened but it's the black man's dream to be advanced and superior and at the same time a helpless victim

and the original humans were black case point faggot

some of this is true but like i said read a book, you sound like a child

haha facts

>blacks are advanced and superior
>blacks are systematically victimized
That makes no fucking sense.
The simple answer is blacks are dumb.
Evidence : reality.
Sorry for ruining your retarded thread, monkey nigger.

Then humans evolved

Yeah, that's why spear chuckers are still... chucking spears. You'll always be a nigger. #kangzNsheeet.

Attached: 1570453618438.png (650x494, 604K)

it didnt happen? greeks and jews and literally every other race didnt beg to be accepted into kemetic libraries just to learn how to wipe their assess? and that is relatively recently compared to op.
cry some more

haha ruining what?

The palace of ignorance that you have created for yourself.

That moment you realize the majority of niggers on the planet only survive because white people pay taxes

he says while browsing trap threads on Sup Forums

Kek.

Attached: 1568036147513.png (464x453, 323K)

Based and well said

Trap threads are for faggots. I'm just here for the rekt, ylyl, big tit, and various hate threads, spook.

Attached: 1569638251289.jpg (948x676, 170K)

you fags are so easily triggered and manipulated its no wonder this place has become a whole psyop. the culture its gone, the creativity is gone, just closet fags and middle-aged losers who thing they understand politics. non of you understand Howe the world works my only advice is try to leave. but of course youll say you can't, you're to weak. peace

Attached: 1560619412235s.jpg (250x140, 7K)

where just the way yakub made us my friend

I know that this shit is bait. It's fun to troll back.

haha
true

kek
>niggas got beat so bad they lost 80 IQ points, culture, technology, and all evidence that they ever had them in the first place
We waz kangz

Attached: Black_Genocide.png (638x450, 562K)

Even if true Egypt and sub saharan Africa aren't the same thing. Black people don't have ties to Egypt

Attached: 1563369488471.png (520x588, 278K)

Attached: 1566172019085.jpg (1314x860, 395K)

What facts do you have to prove this?

>thinking that egyptians were black
learn to read you fucking niggerbrain

you would think there would be SOME kind of evidence of a higher society in africa beyond the occasional stone wall foundation and crude statuary.

even so, i find it absolutely hilarious that there is a whole group of people out there who are so absolutely sure that niggers couldn't figure out how to stack big rocks, that they believe aliens helped

The difference is that the above pic is a recreation of a village existing thousands of years ago.
Below pic was taken last Sunday in literally any African country.

You're missing the point, you're going to say that a group of people are wrong for not living exactly how another group is.

I'm saying that a group of people toted by certain groups to be 'incredibly advanced before da white manz showed up' certainly has no actual proof of being that despite how far back you search.
That's also backed up by the fact that they still live in fucking mud huts.

you wouldn't be typing on this Internet website from your computer or phone if it wasn't for white people. what has a black man ever invented

Attached: 1558616648577.jpg (960x732, 203K)

I had some peanut butter on toast the other day... so thank god for that i guess... that's gotta be better than electricity, animal husbandry, metallurgy, and flight... right?

wrong. tell me the exact phrase you just typed in on google

I agree with you on that point African were never ahead of other groups of people, they were at the same level at one point in time to these groups.There still are mud huts in some parts of the country but they also have cities in places like Cairo and Zimbabwe.

kill the black nigga

All you have to do is google a inventions by black inventors

Attached: 4dd79ff38c86fe222974eb8a1d0d5e9b.jpg (720x633, 127K)

Egyptians are closer to europeans than sub-saharan africans as they are caucasian, same as arabs. "Blacks" don't have a single thing that wasn't given to them by outsiders. Every city they have was made by, or using knowledge of, white people, asians, or arabs. I honestly don't know of a single thing black people, on their own, invented or created.All of their creations stood on the shoulders of the non-black societies they lived in.

>tv remote control and other electrical shit that was invented after the car was made

Fucking stupid.

Why are you so insecure about your race lmao if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be posting non sense like that, Asians will most likely outlive white people born the same year, does that make Asians the superior race? They should of never have gave you retards an education, what a fuckin waste of a life you are

Lol

some of these are true but some are not
the guitar for example Antonio Torres Jurado is the inventor and the eletric also has two white inventors

elevantor Elisha Graves Otis
baby buggy William Kent
the ac unit Willis Carrier

and so on

What makes you think you're smart lmao stop trying to ride the tail of actual successful people, you're a piece shit nothing more nothing less

Gr8 b8 m8 I'd give it an 8 out of 8

>lock
>1889
Damn all those people in medieval times going around with keys hanging from their belts, and it was just fashion accessories

Yeah that list is fake

Imagine thinking "we wuz kangz" is real
Thinking that those african tribes had the height of power and then decided to go back to mudhuts and drinking cow piss
Thinking that they couldnt keep up with the cavemen they imparted knowledge to

Its honestly way more embaressing to think "we wuz kangz" then to think "we evolved in an area that did require us to advance and wasnt rich in resources need for industrial technology"

You wanted them back then now you have to feed them, funny how consequences work

>Garrett Morgan
His shit was literally just a mask with tubes running off to fresh air. More advanced filter based ones were already in existence. Fuck this dumb nigger for even being remembered.

>, combined with the frequent use of the term "kek" as a stand-in for the internet slang "lol" (owing to the encryption of the word "lol" to the cipher "kek" in World of Warcraft when said by a Horde player and read by an Alliance player to simulate foreign language between the two factions)
that's so wrong
friendly reminder this comes from Koreans and how they say lol on starcraft.

We know you fantasise about BBC and saved this picture to your wank bank hahahah another closet homo

Modern Egyptians may be more Caucasian now but in Egypt's prime they were African. Egyptians came from Nubia, Egypt isn't even the real name that was the Helinic name given by Europeans to KMT which means land of the black people.

Look at all the fragile white people in this thread thinkin they're inventors, no one in this thread invented shit, imagine being proud of other peoples things lmao retards

Lol

This thread only further proves the retardation of niggers.

>Hair brush 1898
>Motor 1939
>Stove 1876

Holy shit Im fucking dying

>Middle of WW2
>Some nigger runs into DC
>Yall honkys listen up, I got some shit thats gonna make these planes/boats/tanks/trains/factorys waaaaaaay easier to use

Attached: 20190729_024030.jpg (1316x880, 474K)

Well.... We're waiting to see it.

how dumb are you

The golden age of islam was a time of scientific advancement, especially in the fields of medicine, construction, and anatomy, but that happened in the middle east, not africa, make those people in your pic about 30%whiter take away the nigger lips, and the image is correct, mostly accurate, even.
At this point i gotta say
>typical niggers stealing from other ethnicities
Forwarding that, the ottomans/persians got alot of their advancements from china, who was arguably the first "contemporary" superpower.
With the closing of the gates of ithjihad, the muslim warlords realized that scientific advancement and questioning of one's governing body was bad for their power, so they outlawed progress, and everything was promptly forgotten, overall having the effect on western culture of spitting in the ocean, yeah your spit is there, but it doesn't matter, also a friendly reminder the Byzantines were rome's twice removed cousins, not sandniggers or blacks.

Ppppfffftttt hahahaha

Attached: 20191009_133149.jpg (1024x707, 417K)

Who think was him...?

Attached: 1331570616196096.jpg (1434x1135, 171K)

Nigga the irony escapes you entirely, don't it?

>blames whites for no original ideas
>post wikipedia article

...bruh

Ones from hundreds of years ago, the other was built last tuesday.

>land of the blacks
Don't speak about things you don't understand.
KMT isn't "Land of the blacks", but "Black land" derived from the color of the fertile dirt around the Nile. Also Ancient Egyptians most certainly didn't come from Nubia, but the Middle East, as their language is related to Arabic and Hebrew. Learn your history, apelet

exactly. ig we're not talking about the whites that when thru lightening Egyptian paintings and the actual depictions of black(BLACK not brown or tan) people all over egyptian art. you whit trash idiots have obviously never traveled anywhere not to mention a easy as search on the internet

i cant believe this thread is still up haha you fags are so pathetic.

No the original were neither white or black. They had fur with white skin underneath. One group just lost the fur and the other group lost the fur and evolved to have black skin. If it was the other way around whites would have black palms and soles. Modern whites didn't evolve from modern blacks any more than humans evolved from chimps.

there were black moors in the mid east before the Berber moors. they are mixed too idiot

You would if you could.

lol this is laughable. good goy

Things come about by lots of people adding small bits. By claiming these people were the originators of things to which they legitimately contributed to in some small way, you are in fact denigrating their real accomplishments.

What in the fuck are you talking about.

Bait and gay

Someone trying to inverse the Turing Test again

The narrative is the "out of Africa" where people think modern black humans left Africa and later evolved white skin. The skin was already white and the humans that stayed and/or returned to Africa developed into the modern black skinned African. Hence the white soles and palms because feet hands had much less sun exposure (feet on ground , hands carrying objects, rest of body naked) Argument that whites evolved from black skin wants to make claim white skin as for increased sun absorption for vitamin D in cold climates. Not too unreasonable, but problem 1) cold climates means more covered skin, and problem 2) ignoring first problem you would have same situation. Bottom of feet and grasping hands have much less sun exposure. If humans started dark skinned and evolved white, the soles and palms should be dark in the way that in many modern Africans soles and palms are light.

>Not bait
>Cartoon depicts white woman lusting after a dog
>Not bait tho

that's the whole point of this thread dude lol that's all you cumskins do is claim shit you didn't originate

dude there's threads on here all the time proving this still happens. there was a girl that got her whole internet fame from perpetuating this shit. you know her name white boy

Top is from a thousand years ago while bottom is present day. That's the difference you retarded nigger

keep dreaming dumb nigger
your entire sub species race has an average IQ of 80. In 10,000 years most tribes in Africa havent even invented a woven fabric. But keep on trying shitskin

shit skins 3000 yeas behind whites say what?

1) not OP and probably whiter than you 2) poster was trying to a make a point about blacks having invented all these things. I was making counterpoint that falsely exaggerating claims makes something that actually is a small contribution seem completely insignificant. For example, Carver did come up with a popular peanut butter recipe, but doesn't this accomplishment seem really diminished if you've falsely claimed he was the originator of peanut butter.

i know what you were tryina say dumbass and my response was appropriate

>Carver did come up with a popular peanut butter recipe

By that logic pea and ham soup was invented by someone called Baxter and Mr Kipling invented cake.

Neither toast nor peanut butter was invented by blacks

>not a shill thread or bait
>posts kike propaganda

Attached: 1556159143810.gif (511x512, 173K)

So far it seems that the greatest black invention is black inventors.

Peanut bitter is a Native American invention. A few tribes like the Incas and Aztecs had peanut butter recipes way before Carver "invented" it.

The sum total of human history cannot be comprehended by programmed automatons. There where organized societies on every continent at some time period or another. There is no genetic predisposition to organized societies or or would have never begun to exist at all. You have more genetic information in common with a modern African than you do with an ancient European. The gene pool has been swirled a billion times since the earliest civilizations existed. We are now all a distinct species with minor genetic variances. Any other conclusions are scientifically incorrect and based on emotionally formed reactions or basic ignorance of history and genetics. The reality and the facts will forever be out of reach from people who are committed to being stupid as a point of political or ethnic pride.

And yet despite all of that sub-saharan Africa and Australia never produced anything of value until whitey showed up.

>Niggers who crafted swords.
Cmon man that artist clearly has no knowledge of human history. He seems like a typical white hating racist nigger.