What the fuck is bane?

What the fuck is bane?

Get him on board, I'll call the shit in.

Our meme man made it big.

Yasss I love dead meme general

Do you like being called a fever forehead?

FIRST ONE TO TALK DOESNT GET THROWN THE FUCK OUT OF MY AIRCRAFT

A large gentleman.

seriously though, why did he wear the mask?

Cranial temperature unsuitably high

bane
bān
noun
noun: bane; plural noun: banes
a cause of great distress or annoyance.

LOL why are you two so triggered? Guess both of you need a cold moist towlette on your foreheads lol!

No one cared who he was.

Raimi perhaps it was a different temporal coordinate,

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT FAGGOT

He's you CIA

>Posting this pasta in multiple Bane threads
Lad you need to get to a safe, unpopulated location. Your cranial temperature has reached critical levels

You in particular need 2 cold moist towlettes. I can see steam coming out if your ears lmao

for you

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

Masked man who works for the mercenary

BRRRRRRAPPPPPAPPPTTTTT FFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PPRBRAASHHHHHSSHHHHTTTTPPBRRRPPPPP

mmm...the fragrant dr. pavel...ahh yess...could you...my doctor...your friends are uninvited...but...ahhh...try this on for size my dear...

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP-P-P-P-P-P-P-PBBSSSAAARBBBPPPPPPTTT

snnnnniiiiiiffffffff...sssnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...no...they are not my friends....but...hmmmmmmmm...sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssnnnnnnnnniiiiiiffffff

BBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPFFFFFF

snnnnniifffffff...no charge....hmmmm...for them....is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little...they were trying to claim your...snnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffff.... prize...hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....they work for the mercenary....oh quite right I am....the masketta man....ok....time for sniff.....sssnnnniiiiifffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite....

BBBBPPPPPPRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPFFFTFTTTSHHFFT

Bane?

Based

bane?

it's dead, and here is the body

not gonna lie, former baneposter here. it's fucking hilarious watching you guys recite the plane scene. but in all honesty we can't let it dominate Sup Forums culture

Fuck off, hot head

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

no.... NO.... you've BANISHED me....

A large sized individual compared to yours

weak numerals, check these. if repeating then baneposting is dead

If I post in this thread will I be banned?

It would be extremely banefull

You're a big user.

uuuu

>plane scene ends with Bane hugging Dr. Pavel

I saw security holograms of him....

checking his post numbers.

These numbers?