twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong board

hardest boss I ever faced in any of the souls games

no u

Just wait til you get to Ludwig, faget

BSB, Ebrietas, Gehrman, Ludwig, Orhpan of Kos, Laurence first Vicar

Alll bosses harder than Rom

>being a crossshit from Sup Forumseddit

For me that was Bloodstarved. Bloodstarved or Flamelurker. Both were harder than Rom or w/e for me.
I died over 25 times to Bloodstarved iirc, going by how many stones I'd pick up on my way to the bossfight. Two on the way there, and at one point I had fifty before I even beat him.
Flamelurker I ended up summoning magic users like a bitch because I was melee only and did like 2 damage.

Rom or however you spell it was a pain in the ass but not as bad as Bloodstarved for me.

that looks like a BBC

Rom is easy as fuck though
You literally just have to run in a circle until the other spiders give you an opening and then sprint in, get a few hits, sprint out
rinse and repeat.
If you really think hes hard your ass is going to get ripped a new one when you get to the DLC

Laurence is the toughest boss in the series tbqh

You have to wonder what all those faggots who whine about the Fume Knight or Nameless King are smoking.

I agree that laurence is hard especially when you walk in thinking its just going to be cleric beast on fire but IMO orphan and ludwig were way harder
I beat ludwig one single time by myself and have yet to do it again just because I don't have the sanity to keep attempting it and Orphan is the one boss in the entire soulsborne series that I have never beaten on my own. Then I see videos where people have beaten him without taking any damage and I don't fucking understand

Literally the toughest boss at launch after the patch that changed the tracking on her meteor shit she became a pushover

>he

wrong board and that's the easiest shit besides hemwick witches.

Is this IT's true form in the new movie?

was it kino

yes the entire dlc was pure kinography

she, whatever

Just ignore the spiders.

my god!

>yfw you saw this cut-scene for the first time

I don't get it, this was the only boss in the entire game that I beat on the first try, yet people act like it's difficult.

It was probably the easiest time I've had with any boss on any Souls game.

Hypest moment ever no game will top this im afraid

Is Sup Forums posting a new Sup Forums meme?

Honestly didn't think vidya could be kino. Happy I was proved wrong.

Did you play this game at launch or a bit later?

Launch, bought it a few days after it came out.

Was there a change?

The meteorite tracking was changed in one of the first patches to be less accurate so it got easier as a result.

As someone with a bbc you've ruined my favorite boss fight. Thanks for that.

i'm pretty sure everyone talking about hard bosses is joking in this thread.

Can you play the DLC without the game? I sold my PS4 a long time ago, but I just remembered I bought Bloodborne digitally. My brother has a PS4, so I put my account on there, but I don't think he has enough storage space for the game and DLC.

No you need the base game to play it. but if you haven't played it you are seriously missing out on the best soulsborne DLC ever

>main threaded cane from the start of the game to the end
>great reach, great area coverage, serrated damage, takes next to no stamina to use

I had no significant trouble with any boss in the entire game.
Being able to quickly attack with a decent rage and dodge afterwards due to low stamina consumption trivializes a lot of the bosses.

I'm only assuming most people who struggled used slow STR weapons.

witches were a pain the first few tries for me, especially if you take too long and the giant snakes start popping up everywhere.

no, not if you bought separately. they do have a combo that came out with the dlc included, but if you bought the base game digitally you have to get the dlc separately.

Half a health bar into stomping and neigh and he gives you this look.

I think you are thinking of the shadows, thats where the sneks appear. Witches is just finding the lil shit and backstabbing it

>beat rom twice once on NG+
>still can't beat orphan of kosm or laurence
Never gonna get that platinum lads

Wait until you start exploring the chalice dungeons.

>That change from the accursed to the holy blade
>that theme

Pure kino

Ah, I could always get an external hard drive for brother's system now that the PS4 supports them and download both. I've only heard good things about the DLC, which I would've bought had I not gotten rid of my PS4.

Come to think of it, Bloodborne and Dark Souls II were like the only two games I had for the thing, the one game meme was true for me.

This reminds me of that jellyfish thing in that documentary, set in the future. Futuristic creatures. Kind of felt like Walking with Dinosaurs.

agreed. Old Hunters is hands down the best DLC ive ever payed for.
A bunch of great new weapons that are really fun to use, challenging enemies right off the bat, some of the hardest bosses in the game, AMAZING areas arguably some of the best that the series has to offer (I fucking love the atmosphere of fishing hamlet, and its just so well put together. it flows perfectly just like the base game does taking advantage of shortcuts and secret paths

first time I played I used the hunters axe for the entire game, one of the best weapons IMO. The charged R2 is ridiculously OP in PVE. Threaded cane is actually one of the few weapons i've never tried

What if the world had really low gravity and upward drafts?

Curse the fiends, their children too
And their childrens children forever true

gave me chill first time desu

this fight makes me so sad for some reason

Lets take a moment to talk about the amazing voice work

youtube.com/watch?v=SJae-t7hSLI

>defeat Rom
>think nothing of it
>read lore
>Rom was actually a woman who turned into that to stave off the blood moon

Goddammit I really dislike this boss.
Should've just been another Miyazaki-style gimmick boss if they were gonna be turds and just sprinkle annoying spiders everywhere around a limp momma

Dialogue after defeating Ludwig while wearing Church Hunter attire:

"Good Hunter of the Church,
Have you seen the light?
Are my Church Hunters the honorable spartans I hoped they would be?

(Answer no)
Oh, my.
Just as I feared.
Then a beast-possessed degenerate was I, as my detractors made eminently clear
Does the nightmare never end?!"

you could've saved her, user.

how do i git gud, i can't beat the first boss

>not lying to him so he dies peacefully

Wait a second, I'm I on Sup Forums?

If you mean cleric beast shoot him inna face

You're welcome to do your job any time, jani

I had the most trouble with defiled chalice dog

If you mean the boss on the bridge near the two wolfs, try not locking onto him when you go in for a hit. The camera angle gets all weird if you stay locked on. Otherwise you can try _____________________getin gud_____________________________

Acquire proficiency

Yeah, that boss is bullshit but it was actually kind of fun beating a boss that could literally one-shot you at any given time, it had a really nice tension to it
Defiled Amygdala was actual horseshit though, that fucking jump he starts spamming at the end feels like a dice roll on whether or not he'll decide to land directly on top of you

>the elites are contacting inter-dimensional beings to gain knowledge and transcendence
>also there's vampires

oooh yeah that little midget that goes invisible.
you're right.

Just kill all the spiders, it might take a few but it's so much easier

>>also there's vampires
wtf is he on twilightkino now?

*HUAH*
*HOHHH*
*HUARR*
That's all it takes for ludwig to rekt you with the Holy Moonlight sword.
Why didn't you git gud?

literally impossible to make a movie out of? It'd be easy but it wouldn't be a good movie

No, that is the worst advice, literally the opposite of what you should do. Like and said, ignore the spiders. Focus on openings, learn her tells which are very very easy to see, and always make sure you have enough stamina to outrun her magic. Also, blood pellets and fire paper

>Also, blood pellets and fire paper
fucking huntlets
all you need is the tonitrus

The second swing in that combo is what gets me. I think 2nd phase is harder honestly

I almost never play vidya, always preferred film as my medium because I always thought video games were mostly schlock. But holy fuck, that transition from the stressful violins to the fucking chorus and brass instruments. His beastly, wild and flailing movements to being composed, restrained, and fighting like a human would. If more video games did shit like this man, would easily be my favorite medium. This was pure fucking kino.

>tonitrus
>not boomhammer

pleb

>Kill spiders
>Don't have to wait for an opening
The spiders one shotted me so killing them made it way easier

>boom hammer
>find gap in the spiders
>primed running R2
>run away
>repeat

ez pz

>made a twink boomhammer build
>helping out people with gascan/cleric
>they melt in 1-2 hits

feels good man

>that soundtrack
kino indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=7RzA_Oomra8

Is it bad to only browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Yes you should get some Sup Forums in there to get some diversity

>not browsing Sup Forums and /ck/
those tendies aren't gonna discuss themselves

>spiders one shotted me
what the hell is your VIT at? the attack where they faceplant into the ground does ridiculous damage but if you're always running it shouldn't matter

If spiders hit from behind they do MASSIVE damage, one shot anyone below 40 vit

Use the Tontirus

>Considered myself pretty good Dark Souls player, played through several times without a huge amount of trouble anywhere
>Even played 3/4 of a playthrough without shields, but got bored of it so quit
>Sad that I would never play Bloodborne because I had literally no intention of getting a PS4

>New roommate has PS4
>Ask other friend to borrow BB so I can play it on roommate's console

>I literally can't beat the Cleric Demon, he kicks my ass every time
>I can't even get passed the wolves half the time

What happened to me

this is weird to me because recently I went back and played bloodborne for the 300th time and I found it just so easy (besides a few bosses of course). I've played since Demon's which was one of the first games I ever bought on ps3 so keep that in mind but still.
I feel like the bloodborne mentality helped me in dark souls 3 and that in turn helped me with my replay of bloodborne. Dark Souls 3 was a breeze for me because I was super aggressive and took risks like bloodborne forces you to do and then a year later I replay bloodborne and I beat nearly every boss in one try

> BSB
> hard

He can't hit you if you just keep to his left whenever he attacks, don't need to dodge or run, walking will do

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCjrpghCYc

I feel like the enemies hit so much harder and faster, death is always one small fuck up away. I simply don't have enough time to get good at this game again

thats why you have to learn your gun parry

The time frame to pull it off is so small that I almost never get it. I could parry my whole way through the Undead Berg as well

That's the hardest boss in Bloodborne by far. You can cheese by taking out the spiders but it takes time and you still get assaulted by the spider.

are you trying it on bosses or regular enemies.
because most of mobs have huge parry windows .

She punishes mistakes really harshly but other than that she's very easy. If you've managed to fight other hunters up to her then you can beat her.

there's a certain snowballing effect in DS games. once you get better and find your favorite weapons you die less and keep your souls which gives you more levels and even more dmg.

somewhere in the game you walk into a room and there are three hunters in there who attack you. I found that fight harder than any boss in the game.

second playthroughs are a breeze. You know the areas, you know the mechanics and exactly which stats you want to level up, you know the boss weakesses, you know locations of important items.
Its just pie

Thats in yarhagul when you get there the second time after beating Rom.
theres a cheese way where you go to the basement floor and lock yourself in the room you usually spawn in if you're kidnapped by sackmen and its super easy
but if you keep trying to separate them and attack at good moments they're manageable

Pre-nerf BB was pretty fun

It's so fucking worth it. Exploring this game was great. 10/10 setting. I dropped this game so many times because I was getting rocked and then one day it just clicked for means powered through it in like three days.

I never did learn how to parry because I was a holy blade scrub.

Hardest Bloodborne boss is Lawrence, unless we are counting the really late Chalice Dungeon versions of bosses like Amygdala, or Ebrietas.
>ever using shields
No shields, no summons, minimal/no magic is the only way to play any Souls.

There's no way anyone actually thinks he's harder than Orphan of Kos.