Where is video?

Where is video?

Attached: 20191009_152432.jpg (1440x1735, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=sGoim_1569435327
vivo.sx/3b84dce550?#k1jmdzpy
bitchute.com/video/V0yWA1GlkXAa/
bitchute.com/video/V0yWA1GlkXAa
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 20191009_152643.jpg (1079x1048, 340K)

Nah, they banned guns....didn't they?

Attached: 20191009_152739.jpg (251x180, 15K)

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee gimmi video!
fatkid

bump

Anoooon

Attached: 1564748397870.png (886x670, 475K)

Telegram @BellumActaNews

found it
liveleak.com/view?t=sGoim_1569435327

lol america having yet another shooting. glad i live here in germany where this never happens. I also like how you guys named a city after my country

The morons forgot to ban murder

fucking germans i swear

So you guys know Sup Forums is currently verboten in the merkelreich

Germany City, is full of niggers.

That’s not it bro

Yeah, and it worked. That's why that guy had only guns that worked poorly and he didn't know how to use anyway. If any thing, this thing is an example of how efficient bans on gun ownership are. Of course, the guy also was a total idiot but it did help that he couldn't get good guns and didn't know how to use them.

>hurrrrr durrrr

Is it really? Why wouldn't they want people to make fun of this hapless loser would be terrorist?

20 reichsmarks have been deposited into your akkount

discussing it is considered hate speech

bitchute.com/video/V0yWA1GlkXAa/

fatkid delivers !!! go go and seeee

>cuckworthy level of immigrants rushing in and not assimilating
>not accepting the immigrants and their culture is evil
>I don't get all this hatred and extremism!

Only in western countries for some reason

Another far right terrorist, color me surprised

I wish.

Proof?

pretty sure the EU is considered the middle east now

this!

Attached: 1534053579470.jpg (700x666, 277K)

You've never heard about terrorism in non-western countries?

I have the link from another thread that did not get any attention, but will i get banned for posting it ?

Terrorism in non-Western countries, is just the base culture.

Lol. Have you been here long?

That's more or less what happened. The guy tried to shoot open a locked door but he used fucking buck shot for it because, well, he'd never used a gun before and knew nothing about them because he had no access to them. Plus he was a retard.

No it's not

Totally, yeah, you'll get banned on Sup Forums for posting that.

is that comma supposed to be there?

So are you saying a reasonable response to not liking what their government is doing is to commit acts of terrorism?

>bitchute.com/video/V0yWA1GlkXAa
Wow that woman was retarded

Guy in tactical gear sets off a bomb and she casually walks past talking to him

since 2009
I took a break and came back last year and this place is full of naked bitches threads now or loli shit

Attached: _102755954_03_successful_applications_v2_640-nc[1].png (640x627, 27K)

Drug Cartels, Forest 'rebels', Muslim warlords, cannibals, organ harvesters, renegade dictators, communist outcrops... Subhumans, gonna sub.

Based user

Attached: 1570648223564.jpg (205x246, 18K)

She thought he was larping and that it was fireworks. That's the usual assumption if you live in a place where there's almost no violent crime and certainly none that a normal person would notice while walking on a city street in broad daylight.

No, they didn't, nimrod. You can get a gun in a week if you got a clean slate.

And how is this proof that they don't assimilate

Wtf stop shittalking, a fag who can't handle his own selfmade gun is just dumb- nothing more. Gun laws are important but to completly ban them is not a solution for anything. I'm happy with our laws here were you have to make a psychological test to get semi autos and pistols.

And most people in those cultures are not those things. Pointing to the klan and saying that's just American culture would be untrue, just like all of those are untrue

Those are fake numbers

There goes the conspiracy theory about "wooden doors"

I agree. What I'm saying is that this particular example isn't a very good one for "hurr durr europeans have gun violence too". He's dumb, obviously, but if he had had any way to practice with his guns he would have been more successful.

Nigga, you need proof, really? Take a walk around any Western German city, Aachen or Cologne. Du bist ein Mongol und eine Verräter

no it is not faggots

Und du solltest erst mal Deutsch lernen, dumme Sau.
Anyway, obviously there's a lot of immigrants in West German cities but if you tell me you can see a difference between before and after 2016, well, then you're a liar.

I was just asking. No reason to be so rude. Wichser.

thx & trips

random photo on the internet = truth

False flag for sure. Only two Jews die hur dur call me user, got to be bullshit.

Anecdotal evidence is not proof, I could walk around my city in America and see many immigrants that do successfully assimilate

Neither of them were Jews. Get your facts straight before you shitpost.

All types of firearms made up 6,220 homicide weapons
All types of blunt objects made up 496

He could have trained if he wanted, germany got enought big forests to at least test the weapon one time to make sure it works flawless. Im not a friend of untegulated gun carrying but you have to admit that a trained and armed citizen could have stoped this crazy guy. I would be a great fan of "regulated" carrying only for people who got a background check, psychologic test and a proper training in tactical shooting.

Not my native tongue, sorry. I do wager I speak it better than most immigrants though. And there is a difference, there's WAY more. I come to both cities weekly

Yeah, sure. Seeing fucking burka's on the street is perfectly assimilated. Retard

Of course not, just that people seemed shocked that extremists would react to an extreme situation and the solution is to worry about the symptom ( the extremists ) and not the problem ( unchecked migrant population )

*8,583 for all firearms, my mistake. 6,220 was only for handguns

And how is this situation an extreme situation

any link that doesnt lag as shit?

can someone upload a mirror? bit chute is overloaded as fuck.

preferably uploaded file

So because they dress differently, they aren't part of the culture? Germany is not one homogeneous religion, famously it has had a pretty big divide in catholic and protestant. So tell me which one is the true religion, and which one is the people that don't assimilate

How are immigrants the problem?

No, you don't speak it better than most of them, sorry to tell you. And thanks for confirming you're either a liar or deluded.

Prove it

Ok, I guess he could have but hiding out in a forest afraid someone will hear and report you is not exactly the same as being able to go to a gun range whenever you want.
But he was stopped, wasn't he? What need was there for a trained and armed citizen?

fatkid here.

here is the torrent

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:627e338c27c40b7052ef3c3c4cbaf1a06d9b72a6&dn=Halle%2c%20Germany%20Shooting&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce

I did

Religion =/= culture. Religions can be cultural, yeah, but that doesn't make them the same. An American Catholic and a British Catholic have the same religion, but can have far different cultural backgrounds.

>2 Jews die in synagogue shooting.
Tell the Juden to report the facts then and not just what it wants you to believe.

Yeah good guys with guns are sooooo prevalent whenever a shooting occurs.

Yeah fine a few people have stopped armed robberies in gas stations and stores, but I really don't think people should count on vigilantism to save the day when it hasn't at all

Meaning that just because someone wears a burka does not mean they have not culturally assimilated

In Germany we say Ehrenmann

yeah bro mark zuckerfuck will knock your door down himself and cuff you with Stars of David

Where's to fucking video? Post it already you niggers

The Joker is here

Attached: 807378.700xp.jpg (700x394, 36K)

Where the fuck did you read that?

what was it she said to him anyway? I understand some German but I couldn't make out what she said.

I remember when the people in germany used to have light hearted racism as the main comedy there. One of my favorite lines heard while staying there was from the teacher i was shadowing at the time. A students expensive calculator had gone missing and in response the teacher told him 'einmal in polen gestollen'. "once stolen, now in poland". It was always little light hearted digs on poland, russia, and greece there.

For the last maybe 5 years though all i hear is full honest racism towards the afrikaner. The people and kids dont joke too much about light stuff anymore. Its always now "satirical" rips on afrikaner and syrer, that they dont work. That they have taken all affordable housing. That they turn every festival into crime. A video not too long ago blew up in germany and is a joke making fun of the fact that the kanax and afrikaner dont work, but germans do.

I give it another 5 years before germans rise up again. The young generation there today is the most radical since the 30's

Of course he wasn't because there is no way to carry a gun in germany unless you are a high ranked politician or something like that. He also could have gobe to a gun range whenever he want because shooting there is free for anybody you don't need to own a gun to shoot there you can lend one..... where the need for well trained and armed citizens is? Everywhere because there are no cons for that just a plus for safety.

Hammers kill 20k people a year and nail guns kill 14k a year. There I just disproved it. You random post on a ramen recipe exchange cork board is not proof faggot link stats.

If he'd just referenced the Joker, it would have been so much better. But no, idiot was to fucking retarded even for that.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8
Quit your whining

FUCK YOU YOU RACIST DRUMP SHIT!!!!

In the reports earlier today user. Sorry if they re wrong but still it’s a false flag.

I aint clickin that shit niggy

They can't be when the country (like in this case germany) bans carrying for nearly all people no matter how well trained they are. A long time in my country even the police wasn't allowed to carry guns off duty....

Also, you have the burden of proof ass backwards, it is up to the original poster of that picture to supply proof of his claims first, otherwise it is just to dismiss them without evidence

He was stopped by police. That's what police are for.
I'd say the citizen missing and hitting someone totally uninvolved is a fucking big con.

>2011
lol any relevant ones.

god damn imagine being the fucking guy he was going to shoot but his gun jammed
this guy is a fuckup he tried to make his very own metro 2033 shotgun

So jokes are your proof? Also, majority of migrants in Germany are European

Did you not read the picture? It cited 2011 figures, I'm supplying them to disprove said picture