TV Channels:
Australia: 7
Europe: Eurosport
USA: ESPN

Previous:

1st for white CHOC m&ms

>38 posts late

putrid

Federer's got this won, I don't know why you all are still watching.

White Choc M&M's: the tasty treat of /tennis/

Edmund is a shit cunt

Well the Australian Open is over for another year. Its a pity theres no more tennis on throughout the year. See you next year lads.

'm 18 and starting university in 3 months time.

I'm receiving a youth allowance of $292.70 fortnightly. I'm living in their house and this is supposed to be rent. I don't have a full time job however and my parents are not struggling financially so I find it hard to find an incentive to give to them $100 fortnightly. Am I being too stubborn with my money or would it be right to give that money to my parents?

Cheers

state of tennis

Lol even if he can defeat Chung he will never defeat cilic. Cilic only lost because he was injured

Rate the 2018 Australian Open out of 10

please watch our sport

Federer will only need two sets to BTFO Chung, he's operating in a dimension we cannot conceive of.

>Australian of the year awarded to an empowered woman working in the STEM industry.
How surprising.

>it's not in the subject
this triggers my autism or whatever the fuck I have

>100 a fortnight
>has the balls to complain

you're more of a dog than cilic.

2/10, but actually 3.5/10 because memes

You lucky dog, you!

Keep it go to /biz/ and invest in internet monopoly meme money

what's wrong with this

If Fed wins, 10, if Fed loses, 0.

wtf there's still a semi and a final to go! who knows who could win it!
and then there's the women's singles, which need I remind all of you racists, is just as entertaining as the men's

Explain how?

Science is gay

4/10, too meh. Luckily we memed our way out of another Venus Williams finals appearance and a Fedal final (only Fed deserves to make it there), and Tenys and Chung saved the day.

herzegovina isnt a real country sorry to tell you that m8

what about technology, engineering and maths

I'll say 4/10 simply cos Edmund has done himself proud.

Otherwise it'd be 1/10. Aus Open is always shit through except for the 2009 final when Fed was on the verge of slashing his wrists.

based hertz godiva, btfo out the koalabois

6/10
>Your parents are charging you a token price for rent to give you some semblance of responsibility and you have the audacity to be resentful.
People get kicked out of home all the time but you seem to think you have it bad. You have it made and are lucky to have a loving family. Get a part-time job if you need the money so badly but pay the rent.

NEERRRRD

>usually shit every morning at work
>got busy and held it in
>now i cant shit at all
1 deviatioion from my schedule and my body literally stops working. Is this autism?

5/10, unironically carried by the wta

speed me pls mediocre mage

They don't need the money though and I will need every cent for uni. Why should I give them my money?

>I will need every cent for uni

You don't need shit

Your sense of entitlement is sickening. Your parents are charging you a pittance to give you some responsibility. Pay the token sum or go find your own place you'll quickly realise just how good you have it made at home when you have to pay actual rent, utilities, food, fuel etc.

The absolute state of Anglo parents, treating their kids like fucking renters.

If your parents aren't struggling financially I don't see the point in taking $100 a fortnight off you. The whole lesson of teaching them the value of money etc should be instilled long before you reach 18 years old. In my opinion (I don't have kids yet, this is coming from someone who has had to pay board in the past too parents who were well off financially) it would make more sense for parents to insist that this $100 is instead saved or invested.

Depending on what you would be spending the money on. Per chance you could convince your parents that instead of paying board etc, that the money would be better of being saved for (Car, Uni Fee's, House Deposit etc).

The whole your an adult now, start paying rent/board/utilities blah blah...it doesn't in any way "help" you in my opinion as a young adult.

S A C K E
A
C
K
E

C I L I C
I
L
I
C

weak saffer can't play against a doping, crying man child
sad!

Fuck this ugly dog brehs

S T R A F F O
T
R
A
F
F
O

Is it just me or is there zero variety in this match?
Both players just hit the ball as hard as possible until one makes an error. No slices, no net play, no dropshots.

>Can defer payment for entire course and student amenities through HECS and FEE-HELP.
>B-b-b-but I need every cent!!!
No you don't.

It's not just you, this semi was very boring.

I got sick of being called a freeloader so I moved out of home...realistically though I lost my license and had to move closer to work but I was sick of being called a freeloader

>wh*toid parents charge their kids rent
>based and loving wog parents beg their children to live with them until they get married, then buy them the house next door to keep the family together
Would hate to be a wh*toid tbqh

You're not wrong, but if we get Cilic vs Chung it'll be a test of STR vs DEX

What is the power ranking for these tournaments?
:

2008 Australian Open
2009 Australian Open
2010 Australian Open
2011 Australian Open
2012 Australian Open
2013 Australian Open
2014 Australian Open
2015 Australian Open
2016 Australian Open
2017 Australian Open
2018 Australian Open

>hecs and amenities are the only expenses for a student

>crowd supporting the FUCK out of Edmund

/OURANGLO/

Why do Anglos hate their kids? Why are they surprised when nobody turns up to visit when they're in a nursing home or that their kids are trying to steal their house from their pathetic parent? If they treat their kids like this imagine how they are with strangers?

burger just arrived, needed another set

>all those murray losses to djoker

Get a job you worthless shit, $100 a week is pocket change

>USO '14
>Wimbly '17
Which Cilic are we gonna see in the final?

2012 (one of the GOATest match of all time)
literally who cares about the rest

Cute Dogman is cute

WOOF!

How has Andy not sudokued himself yet?

>Cilic

He'll get knocked over in straight sets by Federror.

Men's tennis is in shambles.

>paying $20 for a burger

asians lmao

Happy for the lad

>a fucking cilic final
What a shit poort this really is.

If it's just "pocket change", they have no right to demand it.

>4032x3024
thank god, I could hardly read it otherwise

matches*

FERDERWINSLOL

>lad
wog*

>not ordering fried chicken
and you call yourself a Korean?

This confuses me also. I moved to this country with my family from Egypt and my parents want me to live with them until I finish my PhD. Then once I get a job, they will help me find a wife, I will marry her and move into another neighbourhood house.

>the absolute STATE of millennial shitters ITT downright REFUSING to pay their way in life to their parents or anyone else
pathetic tbqh, don't even (You) me scum.

he found a lady, married her, and had kids.

otherwise he would have jumped off the top of rod laver arena years ago

Yes they are faggot. Your clubbing and binge drinking are not course requirements. Nor are the over priced textbooks from the campus bookshop which you won't look through once. Get the free online pdf. Moron.

just found out about deepfakes
wew lads

How must Hamish McLachlan must be feeling right now? Bruce McAvaney not commentating for a 2nd year, Hamish thinks "fuck yes boys i'm in the box seat for the primetime night session" and he loses out to Todd Woodbridge lmao

And now he cops the shitty 1am games nobody watches and everyone has left RLA for

>pay for your water
>pay for your electricity
>pay for your food
>pay for your internet

of you were my kid I'd kick you out for insolence and see how well you do on your own

maybe if others didn't play like shit, they would be in the final, what do you think about that?
journalism has ruined the sport, casuals like you actually believe in articles saying kyrgios and others are the next big thing... when is it coming then?
cilic
>us open champion
>wimbledon finalist
>now AO finalist
>still not rated
Get real kiddos, I'll be back to gloat when he wins the whole thing, i can't with this aussie shiposting. See ya.

reminder federer will be BRAINED by the professor tomorrow, who will go on to dispatch this dog 6-1 6-0 6-2

Holy shit white families really don't love each other. Imagine charging your own children rent or putting your parents in a nursing home. That is horrible.

>internet, electricity, water, food, fuel...

It's the parents responsibility to provide for these things while the child is living at home. If they didn't want the responsibilities they shouldn't have had children.

Are his fitness coaches natty?

>no Nadull
>no Chokavic
>no Muzza

7.5, would be 10 without Fed

Not really saying he's not "good" he's just fucking boring mate. I want to be entertained not watch a servebot.

I don't understand the attitude of moving out at 18, renting until you're 35 (paying someone else's mortgage) and then taking out a huge loan because you were unable to save because you're a renter.

>when is it coming then?
Never, because they're shit. That's the fucking problem with men's tennis right now.

The absolute STATE OF SACKE

AHAHSHSHAHAHHAHAHAHAGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSGSSG

laughing at English tennis right now

>18
>child

pick one faggot, welcome to adulthood

was Kerber - Halep match of the tournament?

Who is the swole bro in Marin's box?

It's not fair that Chill Itch gets two days off when he is a higher seed than roger.

Renters are the biggest cucks out there

The guy from the leather club two blocks down

>adulthood is being extorted by deadshit parents who try to get out of their parental responsibilities.

no because we hate women

Not when their 18

So far, yes. However, Chung - Federer will surpass it.