*Crowd erupts into raucous joviality*

I didn't even say it yet!

Donald-

*BOOOOOOOOOO*

Duck.

*AHAHAHAHAHA*

"... I was just paid to make the jokes I make. We are all Trump supporters--"

*CUTS TO COMMERCIAL*

If this post gets 50 replies then I will post a link to my entire amateur BBC cuckold collection. I am dead fucking serious.

Kill yourself

Not responding Reddit nigger cuck fuck

>So... What are some Kino about Traitorous microdick whiteboi """"""""""""""""""""presidents"""""""""""""""""""" who betray their country and its people?

*ahem*

So...

ayy

Every movie about Presidents who are not:

George Washington
Thomas Jefferson
Andrew Jackson
Abraham Lincoln
Theodore Roosevelt
John F. Kennedy
Ronald Reagan (before assassination attempt)

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

WE'RE GOING DOWN BABY!

I hated Cuckbert before Trump even announced his running. Is it wrong that I wish cancer upon his family?

inb4 the butthurt ctrl-lerft redditor spams his banner jpg that he reposts in every thread

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though republicans control congress
>meanwhile republicans are voting to get rid of FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>making mexico pay for wall failed
>defeating ISIS in 30 days failed
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>drain the swamp was a lie
>even breitbart, owned by steve bannon, is acknowledging the russian shills in his cabinet- flynn just got denied immunity
>has to pay 25 million for the trump university settlement

TIRED

OF

WINNING

Is all that true? I've heard people say he's done more in his first days than Obama did in 8 years

I'm also legit serious, I don't follow politics at all

ok

>he's done more than Obama did in 8 years

complete horseshit, say what you want about obama but he was able to get shit done even when he had to constantly fight with congress, at least he was able to get his healthcare bill through

trump gave up on healthcare after 17 days, he never gave a shit about it or any policy for the matter and only ran for president because he wants to be liked

when anyone brings up things that he has done like create jobs, they just screech that the companys were going to do that anyway and Trump did nothing.

>when anyone brings up things that he has done like create jobs

no, he didn't, even his own economic adviser, gary cohn, called him out on trying to take credit for that

Did he really give up on healthcare? I thought he repealed it or something.

But isn't he riding of Obama's economic success? A while back I heard that US unemployment rates were back to how they were pre-2008. and I had a professor who said under Obama the gdp rose 1-2% every quarter or someshit

So isn't it possible he's just enjoying what Obama left him?

Whampf btfo

>Did he really give up on healthcare? I thought he repealed it or something.

nope, he failed

even though the republicans control congress and hate obamacare he couldn't negotiate with them to repeal it

DRONAND DROINKS

I heard he repealed something to do with healthcare, idk iust have heard wrong

I also heard hell cut shit like PBS, meals on wheels and after school programs, that's seriously fucked up

drrunph?

more like BRAAAAAAAP

Every thing he has 'negotiated' to create jobs was already in motion a year or two a go.
All of it.

zrumpf

>last night, Donald Trump did this
>can we get a screenshot of his twitter
>No really
>Am I right
>White people right
>Ok goodnight everyone

donad jump

>Trump's disaster of a presidency is comedy gold
>comedians use it for material, get great ratings
>WTF HOW DARE YOU INSULT MUH MESSIAH #MAGA frogpost.jpg genericanimegirlwearingredhat.png

yeah screw donald dusk!!

*doffs trilby*

>But isn't he riding of Obama's economic success? A while back I heard that US unemployment rates were back to how they were pre-2008. and I had a professor who said under Obama the gdp rose 1-2% every quarter or someshit

Job situation has been doing shitty in the US for several years.

It went a bit better for a couple years due to fracking, but then oil prices went low enough that fracking wasn't an option anymore so everything went to shit.

So Obama's White House changed how the unemployment rate was computed so as to say things were better than they actually were, in large part by saying that if someone was out of work for too long then they weren't really out of work. Which is why people bring up the labor participation rate now to try and argue about how the job situation in the US actually is.

So nah the idea Obama improved the economy is kinda bullshit.

Do it