What is the best episode of TLCs my 600lb life and why is it steven?

What is the best episode of TLCs my 600lb life and why is it steven?

Other urls found in this thread:

medlineplus.gov/ency/article/007435.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=3M8igAEaR1Q
mega.nz/#!f5gGFIRY!vrd4VMEUHqGwjhAti19SQTcTuvZsrmJONlYhKVwAloQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y9i_VD9S2SQ
onwatchseries.ac/episode/my_600-lb_life_s5_e13.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3yUBiIOW_a8
youtube.com/watch?v=MxfiCg6cWns
youtube.com/watch?v=oMmsQGnkd9U
youtube.com/watch?v=By1DPzCGOr4
youtube.com/watch?v=HsFO0-HN-UM
youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

man....steven assanti is changing my outlook on humanity. After watching that episode it's hard not to believe that some people are just wellsprings of misery that make everything worse for everyone and the world would be better off if they were dead.

>this show manages to get better even after classics like James and Penny

how do they do it lads?

Wait; they found someone even more awful than James K.?

is that what stevens universe is based on

Is that Egoraptor?

Steven > James K > Penny > Sean > Marla

The resiliency of the human body.

How long til the mods get this one too?

I think most people understand that by the time they learn about Hitler and Zack Snyder

Yep
>800lbs
>has to be shipped to Houston in a fucking trailer
>the bed breaks under his weight
>gets to Dr. Now's clinic
>loses over 100lbs
>gets too comfortable
>starts treating the staff like shit
>screams and dumps his piss bottle on the floor
>Dr. Now kicks him out
>they dump him in some shitty apartment
>he goes back to begging his dad for pizza
>pulls all his hair out
>gains the weight back
>also throughout all this he's addicted to narcotics
Part 2 next week

Anyone else think steven is a mod or janny?

>has to be shipped to Houston in a fucking trailer

it was a medical rv and he broke the titanium framed bed in it

Hitler's got nothing on this fat guy.

Hitler did absolutely nothing wrong

I wonder if he enjoys being washed so much because it's the closest to sexual contact he'll ever get or just because he likes to see people suffer as they wash his ass crack

Why don't they just remove most of his stomach? Is the fat too thick to operate?

At least Hitler had some redeeming qualities. He was by all accounts fairly amiable, had a wife and a girlfriend. Inspired loyalty among millions of people. He was smart, charismatic, hardworking among other admirable qualities.

What redeeming qualities does Steven Assanti have? Honestly what is 1 positive attribute he possesses? I guess being such an exceptionally monstrous human being has made him into something of a freakshow attraction and provided entertainment to people, that's all I can think of.

How would it heal? You cant just start slicing parts of someone's body off.

>Honestly what is 1 positive attribute he possesses?
He makes me feel better about my miserable excuse for an existence by giving me something to point to and think "at least I'm not him"

>Vertical sleeve gastrectomy
medlineplus.gov/ency/article/007435.htm

Oh, I thought you meant like cut off his fat apron.

Probably because he's so big that the amount of anesthesia that they would need to use would probably kill him. He would probably also suffocate or crush his heart under all of the weight while they are operating on him.

Is this episode up anywhere other than tlc's site? The fucking player is garbage and having to sit through 8 ads every few minutes is torture.

>Why don't they just remove most of his stomach?
This is the whole point of the show. What do you think all the surgeries are for.

>watching Pauline's Story
"THIS IS BULLSHIT!" *wheels away speedily in powered wheelchair*

Give me some essential FatKino.

What specific episodes are best?

Bump

I'm really hungry and I need some fatkino to watch

How can Assanti walk and James is a turd on a bed?

Literally drugs.

James's legs are more fucked up, and he has a shitty mentality about it because he broke his ankle like four years ago.

see

His dad is top tier
>this is his last O-PAH-TUNA-TEE

youtube.com/watch?v=3M8igAEaR1Q

I finally found a stream today and this is depressing like intervention. Seeing some guy destroy himself because of mental illness and addiction isn't that funny. Also all his stuffed animals, minions, and crying for his daddy made me super sad.

Don't be fucking fooled. His crying for his daddy is a fucking ploy. He even stated earlier he was hoping his dad would order him something as a going away present--crying seems like a good way to get him to maybe do that, doesn't it?

Third-ed.

I want to see this fat fuck pull his hair out.

>crying for his daddy

aka pizza

>all that blurring
i highly doubt in all that fat anything could even resemble a penis anymore

His pea thing was great.

>they are gonna give you a hamburgah the size of a halfa dollah and one pea but you better be careful because you might tilt the plate and it will roll away

mega.nz/#!f5gGFIRY!vrd4VMEUHqGwjhAti19SQTcTuvZsrmJONlYhKVwAloQ

>James K
Uh.

Shit quality and the pitch has been altered so the bots don't pick it up, but it's watchable.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9i_VD9S2SQ

onwatchseries.ac/episode/my_600-lb_life_s5_e13.html i watched it on here

they have fetal alcohol syndrome yeah?

>something bursting between his legs and spraying out onto the sheet

how does he even have those legs still

They don't really have FASD face, those it's hard to tell with all the fat.

Actually never mind, you might be on to something.

Yeah definitely. The dad has the kind of nose their DNA was going for, but the FAS exaggerated it hugely

Question: when these fat fucks go to the doctors and then somehow lose weight, how the fuck do they end up gaining it back and more?

Its not like they are getting up to feed themselves.
the people who are taking care of them, are they dumb enough to actually bring them fast food and shit even though they shouldnt be?

my god its like they used her to make that picture

The people who are taking care of them are their wives and children. These addicts will use every psychological trick in the book to get them to feed them.

>worse than james

bullshit

>2 men over 600 pounds
>dog is normal weight
i'm some how actually surprised by this

Well it's not like they share much.

How? They're lazy fucks. The last thing on their mind is feeding the dog more than once a day and sharing their multiple meals with it.

I feel bad for Steven's brother because he thinks he's normal because his baseline is Steven, but really he's also a disgusting fat blob.

Any one have the link? Had it up but lost it

Steven pretty much ruined him too. He said that their negligent mom would just leave shit out for them to eat, and that Steven would always try to hog it all down before Justin got a bite. That's gotta be a way to make a binge eater, makes them think they have to eat as much as they can as fast as they can.
It also sounds like Steven pretty much bullied him too.

wtf was Egoraptor thinking?

>she actually takes and interest in me, fuck yes ill marry you
its sad that shes only there for his money, but you'd be surprised what a depressed autist like arin would do for someone that actually pretends they care

You'd think that a good looking dude like him would slay tons of pussy.

Damn. Scarcity does a number on you.

If that's him the pic he's hardly good looking.

Does anyone know what makes their skin all scaly and shit? Especially around the legs. Like what is that???

I honestly thought once Steven started crying Now was gonna give him another shot. Was awesome to see him tell Steve to fuck off and that they would drop him off at a homeless shelter if he wasn't out of the hospital soon

at that size is hard to clean yourself(or you stop careing) , so dead skin literally builds up.

Anyone could see Steven wasn't actually crying, o actual tears, and he regained composure straight away when he realised he was merely being moved to an apartment instead of going to a homeless shelter

Everything he said was basically a lie, every time he said he was going to change, and that "this is my last pizza" he KNEW he was lying and intended to keep asking for pizza.

Some people that have been on this show, also say they'll stop eating junk but fall into their habits again but were telling the truth that they were going to try to stop.

Steven is a sociopath, Dr Now is 100% right when he says Steven is lying ahead of time, manipulating people and has no intention of changes his ways.

Has any one actually lost the weight on this show?
These doctors are pretty ineffectual

James was just a dumb fat hick who liked to eat, and his family was filled with dumb fat hicks too. Steven is a genuinely bad person.

The Amber girl dumped her bf that stuck with her fatass when she got relatively human sized

She is still fat though

She just carries it well

She looked good before dyeing her hair and getting that awful fringe cut.

Seriously what mental disorder does he have? He acts so weird.

FASD and probably multiple others.

>Steven is so fat he breaks a fucking titanum bed
>His Black nurse puts a spare tire under it so the fat fuck won't fall through.
>The truck hits another speed bump and Steven almost falls over on the black nurse
>The look of terror on the old guys face as Steven almost crushes him
>mfw

That moment made me laugh like a Japanese school girl. The look of shear terror on that black guys face, he looked like he was having a vietnam flashback.

hes probably not a sociopath more just an attention seeker

The mexican dude, Michael, was actually a success story. He had temper tantrums but the weight just melted off him. By the end of the episode he was playing catch with his son while his wife mysteriously gained 200 pounds. She even complained her husband now has too much energy.

Success rate is only 5% because despite surgeries these people don't bother changing their lifestyles

Some people change though
youtube.com/watch?v=3yUBiIOW_a8
youtube.com/watch?v=MxfiCg6cWns

The "Skin tight" show has a lot more success stories

what a surprise the mexican is the only one that is the success story

>right at the end before he leaves
>he stands up to get on the scale and they show how much blood is just leaking out sores on his ass

Is TLC breaking new ground in the genre of degeneracykino?
youtube.com/watch?v=oMmsQGnkd9U

He enjoys being "serviced" because it's the closest thing to intimacy for him AND because he feels entitled to it.

this really make me wonder, do people at this size just lose the desire for sex? i mean theres no way he can reach his dick to jerk off

I'm sorry but what the fuck?

>Aussie drag queen
>dating another Aussie drag queen
>addicted to pretending he's furniture

>that poor delivery woman
what do you think she thought when she came into that apartment and there is just a film crew with this fucking blob sitting there

>took the form
>of a washing machine
did...did they put clothes in him?......

this was a joke right?

Only a black woman would have the patience to put up with that fat psycho

>Mmm-hmm i know all yer tricks

Yes

Yeah, here's real degeneracy
youtube.com/watch?v=By1DPzCGOr4

There's some obese guy on tumblr that sells videos of himself essentially fucking the fat that has enveloped his penis. That's how they get off.

i miss when this show was about eating plastic bags or plants....

why the fuck did you have to point that out, help me

Oh fuck you

Is that his whore Mother? She should be jailed

I miss when this stuff wasn't on TV and I could live my life blissfully unaware

youtube.com/watch?v=HsFO0-HN-UM

youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE

Skip to 4:45