If you were able to instantly shrink anyone you wanted to any size you wanted, what would you do with this power...

If you were able to instantly shrink anyone you wanted to any size you wanted, what would you do with this power? You can grow them back to their original size if you want to.

Attached: 1555217669352.jpg (900x1200, 104K)

I fantasise about being shrunk. Some horny schoolgirl putting me in her panties

Not a great idea desu, you'll make her horny and she'll end up fucking some other guy while you're still down there.

Attached: 1565489473324.png (1280x556, 729K)

At least I'll get to feel her horny all over me I guess

Also

Fucking saved

She'll certainly take a liking to you after your squirming gives her the greatest night of sex in her life.

Attached: Cheating.jpg (800x659, 220K)

So she should after putting me through that! Probably she won't want to ever let me go after that

Even if you wanted to leave she'd probably keep you against your will, and I'm sure the guy was quite happy to feel you squirming under his cock while he pounded her as well.

Attached: Moebius-527601-v34_1.png (600x4200, 786K)

Probably it'll make him cum extra hard as well. No way they'd give me up

Some days the schoolgirl might decide to keep you wedged in her ass instead of squirming against her crotch. If you're unlikely the guy might decide to keep you with him during the day, squirming against his dick or inside his buttcrack.

Attached: PeckingOrder.jpg (700x565, 229K)

Probably she'd buy tight little panties to feel me pressed more against her

If she puts you in the front of those tight panties then you'll make her so horny she'll end up pulling her boyfriend into the bathroom for a mid-school sex session. If you're in the back you'll be pushed up against her butthole and feel every quiver and toot of hers during the day. And she might still get her boyfriend to do a little anal with her in the bathroom.

Attached: 1568602180775.png (1200x1200, 393K)

Yeah let's be a little real here, one fart and the little guys dies from methane overdose.

Do you think she'd pull me out of her after he had finished? I kinda suspect she'd just pull her panties up and hold me in there as she went back to class.

I'm sure if she wants a little post-sex pleasure she'd leave you in there to squirm for her.
Most of it would just blow right past him, he'd probably be coughing on gas for a few minutes but the air levels will balance out. She's wearing tight panties, not an airtight latex suit.

Attached: 1418517543740.png (1024x768, 364K)

Yeah, I bet she will, probably get her all horny again too

trump to 1m

She might decide to give her boyfriend a turn with you, in which case you'd be dropped down the front of his undies, pressed up against his dick. Then when they're riding the bus together, she'll sit on his lap, grinding into his crotch with her ass and smothering you between their two bodies.

Attached: 1500840306172.jpg (945x950, 109K)

Yeah and no doubt driving themselves wild doing so

Live my life as normal. I suppose maybe shrink my fiancee while I'm fucking her pussy and myself while I'm fucking her ass. The first so I can stretch her more than I already do. The second so she can stop using the too-big excuse to stop me buttstuffing her.

Possibly turn anyone who is a persistently cunty individual into a creature so small it would be impossible for anyone to see them without an electron microscope.

Trump to 5'11", just to fuck with him.

enter the nba, shrink the other team to 3 inches tall, cruise my way to the hall of fame.

And of course you'd have no idea what would await you later that night. Would you be shoved into her pussy with his cock? Grinded between dick and ass flesh as he hotdogged her? Slathered around in her mouth while she gave him a blowjob? Who knows.

Attached: 213142.png (1158x818, 623K)

>start an airline
>shrink passengers before they get on
>everyone gets more leg room.

Screw that, start a prison. Make that money.

Only thing for certain is I'll be right at the centre of it

>well behaved prisoners get to use the soap
>poorly behaved prisoners have to be the soap

Do the flight attendants stay normal size or are they shrunken as well?

Keep 'em big

Good choice

Attached: 1567731402460.jpg (2894x4093, 1.3M)

I always had this fantasy when I was a youngster too. Logistically, it's not good, but somehow it seemed emotionally fulfilling. Surely there's a dark psychological reason for it.

I'd kill Narancia

Once upon a time, you were a really small fetus, protected within the warmth of your mother's uterus. Your body subconsciously remembers this time fondly.

Makes as much sense as oral.

Attached: girl-valley.1338244221524.panty-small-man-pantsu-upskirt-skirt.jpg (1280x1024, 166K)

god I wish that was me

Goblin army

Slay all goblins.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

All this pain is an illusion

Well, my mind is blown, thanks.

Memes travel back in time and change history. They should be outlawed.

Attached: anime.1555459272671.lum-cofee-shrink-smol.webm (800x600, 1.45M)

hurm.

Attached: cave-explorer.1440481713438.large-small-airitty.png (1350x1020, 425K)

these remind me of a dream i had as a kid in which these big ass amazonian giants stuffed me in their panty loincloths

Imagine the smell

Were they going to have sex with the men of the tribe?

>tfw you'll never be a tall adult qt3.14 grill's tiny diapered dolly toy
why live desu

Stop giving me new fetishes

I would shrink them down to the size required to create a black hole and wipe out all life on earth

Shrink girls and store them in a cage maje them fuck each other. Restore one to size and rape her then shrink and either kill or recage

Shrink girls to about 6 inches and have them jerk me off

Id slowly shrink a girl over a few days so that her clothes are always just a tad too big for her. When she's alone after about of week of this id shrink her to about a foot tall.

I'd the fake shrinky thing for profit, just rob people. what're they gonna do, dial 911 on a phone now the size of a refrigerator?

Living the dream.

Attached: fairy-ride.1463577954551.Jinkou_Shoujo2.b.webm (720x480, 1.98M)

Yes