How do you deal with the crippling loneliness Sup Forums

How do you deal with the crippling loneliness Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvrpRnwFFwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poorly

Fill the void with distractions.

Stop masturbating and restore dopamine routes in your brain, that will do the trick.

This.
Basically became a workaholic and go to the gym very often.

Cuddle my gf.

I watch a lot of films and shows, i also listen to a great amount of music and read regularly. I'm only 18 years old and i'm at a point where i can't relate to people my age unless they also are sad people who fill the void with the same stuff, i don't need to tell you that these people only exist on the internet. It's a lonely life and i only expect it to get worse as i age.

Drinking, mostly.

>people born in 1999 are posting on Sup Forums
kill me now

Ask the advice of a bunch of lonely losers posting on a big guy shrine on a Friday night.

>go to Sup Forums
>click catalog
>click refresh
>...
>click refresh
>...
>refresh
>refresh
>refresh
>"oh look an interesting thread..."
>....
>catalog
>refresh
>...
>refresh
>...
>refresh
>refresh

I've been here regularly since i was 16, i think i actually visited a couple of times when i was 15. 1998 not 1999.

I'm about to turn 20 and I'm in college right now. These are supposed to be the best years of my life right? All I feel is emptiness, loneliness, and sadness. I just wanna go home but I'm too deep in debt to turn back. Next semester I'm getting an apartment by myself which will just isolate me even further.

I miss being a kid, shit was so simple.

don't mind the name i was failing at something in the april's fools thread.

At what age did you start lurking?

>swaglord

I don't get a lot of that.

I'd do the same ahit if others were around ya know.

get a job

I don't, I hqve a plan in place to kill myself.

My God, this.

Drink a lot of coffee and go on extended rants where I pace around the house pretending people are listening to me.

how do you lie on a resume when you're over 30 and have literally no work experience?

Same boat as you but I literally do nothing except post on Sup Forums all day. Occasionally I'll force myself to watch a film and sometimes I'll marathon the first season of a show but I never advance beyond that. Still haven't watched Fargo S2 and haven't even completed Twin Peaks S2, I dropped that after it was revealed you know who was the killer.

I lhaven't completed a single piece of media in the past year besides the few films I've watched. Haven't finished any books (there's one I even dropped literally on the last chapter just because of how tuned out I was even though I was enjoying it). Haven't even fucking finished any video games.

I like living alone

>started posting on Sup Forums in 2015
I wish you and everyone else like you were gone from this site.

This isn't your blog, anti Sup Forums scum from /vg/

Waifuism, like any sane Sup Forums poster

loneliness is for suckers, it's a meme invented by the weak.

Anal masturbation. FAR more intense than traditional jerking off. Just incredible.

I started taking relaxing baths and exercising to get as much enjoyment out of fucking myself as I can, and it really is an amazing experience.

>Anal masturbation. FAR more intense than traditional jerking off. Just incredible.
this is such a fucking meme

I fucking love pacing, sometimes i pace around in little circles in the shower having frantic thoughts and talking to someone in my head. The shower is a good place for emotional stress.The other night I had a really bad day and when i got home i curled in the fetal position and cried in the shower with warm water running over me.

Degenerate

I enjoy my own company

>muh werk expirense

don't settle for jobs above your skills, go carry boxes and fill shelves

you should consider that advice for women too

It's not a lie dumbfuck. You don't even need a dildo to do it, just your fingers.

Makes you shake uncontrollably and the pleasure just keeps going and going and going.

How do you even let things get that bad, man

Do the years really go by that fast

no it doesn't you memer, it's not half as good as edging

I do the same.
Late 2014 not 2015. It's the same anyways but i had to say it.

watch fast paced stuff to aid with the ADHD and mini series then slowly transition to slow burn type shows and multiple season ones. Videogames are boring. Last one i tried was Vampire the Masquerade, i was enjoying it and droped it in the werewolf mission near the end. Never went back to it

>i curled in the fetal position and cried in the shower
feels great, just letting shit out, it's especially nice when you cry everyday for a couple of weeks or longer, it's exhausting but great

i have a master's degree though

how do you even let emotion out like that, i feel like a fucking robot

Edging is for cucks

so what?

Just be a girl.

I hate myself for having no will to do anything in my life, no drive, no ambition. I have a job so I'm not destitute, but beyond that there's nothing that I really care to achieve. All because of my crippling loneliness. I feel like if I had someone that I cared about and who cared about me, I would have a reason to do everything. Shared experience I feel is such an important fundamental human need. Without it we become spiritually empty

I usually dont feel much unless something bad happens to me. In the case of the other day when I was crying I was frustrated in life because the girl i crush on at work showed absolutely no interest in me, and also i went to bjj practice and did horribly, getting completely dominated and submitted in every roll.

I am on day 9 of 13 days in a row at work.

Fucking homo

television & film

Well, I certainly don't fucking acknowledge it by talking about like some faggot!

I don't, and consider suicide daily

Kemono Friends

Care to share? I had a suicide pact with my brother but he got clean after jail and I'm a wuss.
I'm too lazy to pack up my stuff and throw it out but I don't want anyone going through my things when I die.

Well I was going to shoot myself 3 summers ago, but I was interrupted by an old sick dog that I was taking care of at the time, and it made me stop and rethink enough to not kill myself that day. After that, I told myself I would live for 5 more years, then if I still wanted to kill myself I would. This is the third summer, so I have two more to live through, then my "contract" with life is up and I'm going to shoot myself in the head. I already bought a shotgun, I plan to go down to the beach at night, watch the waves for a bit, call 911 and tell them where to pick up my body, and then blow my brains out.

The key is to realize that feeling sad or lonely is okay. It's a normal human feeling. Hobbies help, though.
Podcasts have been a lifesaver lately. It's almost like having friends.
I'd highly recommend The Ricky Gervais show, the bits with Karl.
youtube.com/watch?v=OvrpRnwFFwo

marathon every show I can in a nonstop circle because if I stop it might set in.

By giving away my Empire of dirt

That's a solid plan. I've heard about the contract technique before.
It was nice of you to think of the dog and not abandon it.
Just be sure you know the right way to shoot it. I've heard some stories of people getting paralyzed and put in the hospital because they shot the wrong area.

The tears are filling up their glasses....

Yes they do

smoke a bunch of weed and shitpost

Wow man this

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming

You're good on that