Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
twitter.com/JdMinks
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=LJ7owpYwGTE
youtube.com/watch?v=7hHq92O7d5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ill dump a few ive collected

These BLM cunts need to get their shit kicked in

The funniest part about the whole thing is that most of the women tweeting this are white.
When are you going to finally accept that western white women are the most degenerate of all?

every time i see shit like this i die a little inside

t. Paco Hernandez

>Black Lives Matter doesn't mean all lives don't matter!
>Oh my god, why are people talking about these white people dying?

Op here. as if 80 black people were killed at once. Also did you know that the Dallas shooter was part of the NBBP
>new black panthers party.

This, where has the old badass america gone? The rest of the world is waiting for your rise to glory once again, don't let the left win

Wait didn't this exact same thing happen with Paris? I'm pretty sure that there was a BLM fiasco and then Paris happened right after it and they lost their shit on twitter because they lost their precious attention.

Why should I give a fuck about dead criminal niggers?

Remember the Fuck Paris thing?

I must have missed that but I wouldn't doubt it

...and these fuckers wonder why people are calling them the Black KKK

FUCKING WHHAT? This shit actually happened?! HOLY FACK! I must have missed this. Sorry I lost my shit but Fuck Man, humanity is screwed

Niggers are like kids, they need all the attention.

This pic is really retarded, dude.

vice.com/read/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

Not really niggers, you should already know that we don't give a fuck about you.

And why should we? there is nothing about you to love.

You are shit people that really should be extinct.

Your deaths bring me joy, like cops deaths bring you joy.

Should get #fuckbeingnice trending desu.

Yeah, they went Ape shit at the time.

The bodies aren't even cold yet and these people are already trying to use them for there cause. Disgusting.

Those people are so, so much more racist than the white people they're so mad at. Because of this they will never achieve what they claim to want.
Those comments absolutely disgust me to see and I see Sup Forumsacks posting compilations of black people posting on their smart phones about how much they hate white people EVERY TIME AN ATTACK LIKE THAT OCCURS.
When will they learn?

What happened in that pic?

>no black people were killed in France

silly nigger, tricks are for kids

>implying Sup Forums hasn't been cumming all over themselves because it was a mudslime

Apparently I have liberal agents coming for me now

>we are fighting a civil war against whites
I swear to fucking god

There was that shit Swastika someone made in a bathroom and I think the president of Mizzou stepped down after a bunch of nogs protested. I think that was also the incident where the journalism students got denied access for trying to cover the story and a shitty liberal arts cunt "professor" assaulted the journos.

BLM whining again for all the wrong reasons and crying "racism" before investigations and due process is completed?

>Color me fucking surprised that monkeys are craving attention

Here's some more. Pic related protected her account after being called out.

Another pussy who protected his account.

day of the rope

It's because they're not intentionally blocking the road.

haha once they find you what are they going to do? protest you to death? they don't even have guns cuz they are "evil"

>it's sad that you think about your own people like I think about my people
huh... that made me think

Do these people think that the world and all current events are going to freeze just because something they care about happened?

#nobodyelsematters

Asian women yes. Hispanic women maybe if I was extremely desperate

Yes.

BLM members see everything as racist
Feminist see everything as sexist
GLBT see everything a CIS repression

giga nigga on the loose

Pic related is really heavy on white guilt, check out his Twitter.

ACCIDENT?!
A GUY ARMED TO THE TEETH DRIVING INTO BYSTANDERS ISN'T AN "ACCIDENT" what the hell?!

fucking this

They were showing pictures of missing people in France on the news (presumably killed) and like every one I saw looked nonwhite.

twitter.com/JdMinks

Literal quote from his Twitter bio: "I don't like white people." Makes a shit ton of Tweets worshipping niggers while calling out whites.

>implying lazy liberals will get around to doing anything

They're too busy prepping the bull and smoking weed.

>every one I saw looked nonwhite.

You mean there is a silver lining on this dark cloud?

I can't read anymore of them

Makes me laugh when the left tries to convince whites that niggers don't hate us.

can they not think about themselves for a fucking minute.

the more urgent matters are what should be on our minds.

She sure looks white to me.

Coal Burner???

Can't someone please make tweets asking whites to stop apropiating blm movement? Cucks will have a meltdown

>IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT BRO
FUCK
YOUUUUU

Do they pray about the 53 black people that get murdered in my country every day ?

No because they are killed by other black people.

oh for fucks sake look at this

bunch of Sup Forumslacks on fake nig accounts

>what france keeps doing to africa
does he mean holding its former colonies from becoming somalia 2.0?

Envy & Jealously burn in a Niggers mind.

It's why all of Nigger Rap is about "Getting that Money though illicit means" since they don't have the intelligence to create or "work for the man".

>browsing nigger tweets all day just to shit post them on Sup Forums with a sore cry baby ass

Whatever keeps you kiddos off the streets

The irony.
I guess terrorists just make happy little accidents.
While american cops are soulless demons who go out of their way to kill blacks.
> God bless these retards

hahaha holy fuck is that real?

Honestly fuck you Sup Forums; most threads are making fun of France with your stupid surrender monkey meme while some of us are dying because we're fighting a war in Syria; normalfags are scared shitless.
But then when you can use us to bash your niggers; you have no shame in doing so.
My point is; either you care or you don't; there is no bashing us at one point and then using our too regular terrorist attacks to make your negros look selfish.

Haven't we all accepted it at this point? Most even acknowledge that it is the men's fault. Women need the nuclear family. We destroyed it.

BLM appears to be a burgeoning Islamic extremist faction

I bought that exact toy while on a trip to mexico around 15 years ago

Nignogs all mad that mudslimes are better killers.

White still got the top score from Iraq tho

>No because they are killed by other black people.

They are not "killed" just recycled

Everything is about feeding once ego nowadays. Same goes for Sup Forums which only cares because it was a muzzie.

"YO U PANZY ASS WHITE BOI CRACKAS. FUCK FRANCE AND SHEEEIT. WE COULD RUN DIS COUNTRY BCZ WE WUZ KANGS"

>economy falls within hours
>continues to be ignorant

Wait weren't they planning the Day of Rage today, on July 15th?
I can't find anything about it, have they cancelled it because media is concentrating on #Nice?

I feel you. This society is fucked, maybe beyond repair. Everyone is a vain piece of shit. Morals, values and principles do not exist anymore.

I actually worked in the dorm where the shitstika supposedly was. No mention of the police coming by in the logs so I am doubtful. These fucking niggers devaluing my degree over a bunch of bullshit really rustles my jimmies

no dummy. Sup Forums actually loves france, germany, and sweden. it is the disgusting self-inflicted policies and public opinion you have is what makes Sup Forums make fun of you. that banter/humor is a mask for the impotent rage people feel.

You honestly think people don't like Canada, a country of amazing natural beauty and full of great people? no, they hate canada for the disgusting policies coming out of Toronto and Ottawa, and the overrepresentation of Canada in the cohorts of deluded fucks that come here to shitpost because of what their liberal college professors told them

The most surprising thing abut this entire scenario is that they're capable of using computers.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=LJ7owpYwGTE

you have to admit, it's pretty fucking hilarious
>24 hour coverage for days about niggers
>France happens
>into the trash it goes
>niggers and coalburners BTFO
glorious

The bodies aren't even cold yet and they are already trying to use them in there cause. Disgusting.

Somewhat unrelated to your image:

I was shopping around for matchbox cars to buy for my nephew and they had a bomb squad truck. The world's fucked up and I feel like they're trying to get kids to think this shit is normal from a very young age.

Shit.

We need to ignore these chimps as much as we can.

I wish the Press and Media could see this and refuse to acknowledge them.

Because they don't get murdered you fucking whore.
It was justified killing.

ITT

women are the niggers of gender and niggers are the women of race
>how dare you don't pay attention to meeee
it's like poetry

>Obama wants to get the situation back under control with BLM
>can't use riot police or anything like that
>orders the CIA to stage a false flag op in Europe
>media shifts from BLM to France
>mission_accomplished.jpg

BLM/NBBP(new black panthers party)
>Says white people are racist and so is the establishment
>BLM- causes some white people to hate themselves because of the color of their skin
>Claims that Black People cant be racist.
>NBBP- Some members want to kill all whites. most members hate whites. Inspired one member to kill 5 police officers in Dallas. Of course now they said they had "Kicked him out of the group" which I am pretty sure was made up to avoid scathing their reputation.
>still claims only whites can be racist.
>picture related (NBBP rally) ( I don't think media reported this)

Actually we hate Canada because you're all a bunch of shitposters.

It's just memes and banter here, that's how we communicate, but i think most people are actually concerned and unhappy about what happened.
Don't cry, faggot, it might have happened here and we would have gotten meme'd to hell, on top of getting run over.

Bitch, at least spell the name of the city with capital letter. It's already unnecessary comical enough.

>thinks ignoring a child wont make it throw an even bigger fit

"One black life is worth more attention than over 80 other lives"
t. Laquisha Sharonda Johnson

Maybe because black lives don't actually matter?

Ever consider that? lol.

I'm so fucking inclined to buy the WWII sets. Those tanks are baller as fuck.

underrated post

Yeah, for real.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hHq92O7d5c

latino women age like milk though

Pretty much this.

The regressive left has taken over in Europe. I give leaf's shit for being a leaf, but in reality, I give no shits about it. However the insane left policies certainly make your countries seem like shit holes.