You're offered $1 million dollars to eat 1 pound of this dead body. Do you accept and, if so, what do you eat?

You're offered $1 million dollars to eat 1 pound of this dead body. Do you accept and, if so, what do you eat?

Attached: Remarkable-death-shocked-onlookers.gif (1080x422, 261K)

Yes. Probably calf muscle. Another part would probably taste better, but I kinda wouldn't want it to taste good.

Yes, calf muscles.

Yes the feet.

Yes, and go for the glutes. They taste like steak... so I'm told. Just slice it thin, bread it, then pan fry it. Serve with mashed potatoes, sauteed carrots and broccoli, and cream gravy.

It sickens me that we are so dependend on money that we would do nearly anything if the price is right.

Id do it. And it makes me sad.

Attached: akmY2dW5_700w_0.jpg (700x785, 74K)

Without hesitation yes. I wouldn't be picky. If I had to choose I'd go for the thigh. Seems easier to slice

How are you typing if you are a cat?

I use dragon voice to text function

Can I cook it? If so, is it 1lb pre or post cooking? Can I hire someone to select the best pieces and cook them as they see best? And how long do I have? I can't eat a pound of meat in one sitting; can I have jerky made?

honestly i'd do it for free if i was asked. curious on the taste, heard it tastes like veal.

Okay that makes sense

Cheeks and the chunk between thumb and first finger are the best meat. I'd round it out with a nice rump steak.

>I can't eat a pound of meat in one sitting;
Dafuq are you some euro shitter?

Maybe youve heared about me. Im the cat. I made posts here. The cat

Attached: aGKekWVe_700w_0.jpg (554x697, 44K)

I would cook it in the oven with white wine and some rosemary with black pepper and salt

fucking retards everywhere, nobody here would eat anything from a corpse

I'd eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Attached: 1 HWRvAdoYB-l-t3pJrVhMrA.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

I'd probably fry a pound of skin dredged in flour salt and paprika. If it's anything like fried chicken skin I'd be fine with it.

A pound of meat, post cooking? A "1/4" pound burger (american unit) is much less after cooking - google says 30% loss. 5 and 1/3 "1/4" pound beef patties equals 1 pound post cooking. I COULD force it down, depends what I ate already that day. I'd prefer to eat 2 burgers a meal for 2 meals, the 1 and 1/3 burger as lunch.

I can eat 1+ pounds of food easily at the Japanese steak house. I'm not normally one to force down a pound of meat, with no other food, in one sitting. Even putting buns, cheese, and some toppings on the human-burgers quickly reaches into the total input level I'm not interested in force feeding myself.

Maybe get 4 burger patties, some bacon cut, and then jerk made for snacks? You could mix cheese in with the meat to make beef sticks.

Any slaughtered meat is from a corpse.

If you have a million to reward me with I will gladly prove you wrong. I am willing to play this game.

I have had sex with corpses so eating them isn't beneath me. I do not give a single fuck.

>eating the organ that functions as a filter for toxins and shit that goes trhough the blood
>eating that fucking organ of a person whose habits and diet are unknown to you
Wtf is wrong with you

sure retard, I fucked your mum and now the abomination that is you was born

that would so super chewy wouldn't it? constantly in use.

the thread adresses the corpse above not some meat you can buy at a conveniece store

Yes. Heart and liver.

I'm aware of that. Nobody said how the guy died, if he's been lying there for a week, if he's fresh, if he's diseased, or someone cut his neck five minutes ago. But the point was, all meat is from a corpse. Some of it hangs for quite a long time. Some beef is hung for sixty days or longer.