L M F A O

L M F A O

this movie was a massive critical and commerical failure.

giggled

Oscar

still won an oscar

Why even live marvelkek?

>and commerical failure.
What?

Friendly reminder:

If they have you fighting with each other over mere movies, then they have already (((won))).

Good april fools

It BTFO most of the MCU in profits.

And also culturally relevant. Remember when MCU was that? Never. That's when.

I liked that scene where you see Jared Leto without the make-up.

I didn't like this version of the Joker. Along with Lex they botched the 2 most well known villains in DC.

His drawn on eyebrows made me kek

You do realize it made over $700 million without the help of China?

It's literally the DCEU's best selling movie

No that's BvS. BvS also destroyed Civil Quips in BD+DVD sales.

BvS feels like a chore whenever I try to watch it. I actually enjoy Suicide Squad but of course I cannot deny that the editing is so shit

>And also culturally relevant.
For the shitty editing? What?

Try going out next Halloween you shut-in Marlet.

>There are people on this site who don't find this attractive

she has a cute face but that body could easily be a trannies.

You have no idea how bone and fat structure actually differs do you? Look at her hips.

I dont know if its that dress but her body is like a tube

>muh "critic" consensus and box office
the cry of the smelly disneylet

Only pedophiles and children go out on Halloween. What the fuck is a "marlet"?

I forgot, they don't even have Halloween in Pakistan. Keep crying.

What's with you and pakistan? You're always calling everyone a paki. That's how I know you're the same mental case spamming DC threads all day.

>Marvel Paki butthurt he got exposed hard
It's ok maybe your uncle Ranjiv can send pictures of Halloween to you from UK.

You need to be some sort of intensely stupid shit to try to bring console wars to Sup Forums. Do your parents a favor and neck yourself.

>See DC movie in theaters
>It's retarded and has a bunch of unanswered questions
>Have to watch the extended edition once it's released to know what the fuck is going on
Anyone else done seeing DC in theaters?

>ywn see the unmemed original Ayer version of Suicide Squad

That first trailer was pure kino.

I love this image. It mirrors the butthurt MCUcks so well.

>

Yeah me too bro. I much prefer when Marvel focus-tests the original cut, then cuts away all the scenes the test audience didn't approve of, then reshoot more scenes to add "humor and wit" and then completely bury the original cut and pretend it never even was a thing.

Imagine being so butthurt you actually made this. Some MCU Paki got so ass devastated that his Disney bosses told him to make crying edits from winning Oscars. I don't think they really have the insight to realize how desperate they look when posting these.

By all means, post more.

>It's literally the DCEU's best selling movie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

is this the new meme? Pretending DC is better than Marvel?

>BTFO everything in MCU without RDJ
>creates two cultural icons (Harley and Leto's Joker)
>wins an oscars
BASED

You're right. We actually really loved Civil War. You fell for the memes ;)

I remember someone telling me that wasn't the Russo's fault it was their cinematographer. Pretty weird line of argument.

>cultural icons

>MCUck actually posting Evans gifs in 2017
They really must be out of ideas at Disney's shilling office.

>here comes our honka honka bull
>so you want me to fuck this guy while you watch
>and then I want to eat his creampie afterwards and when I have all his jizz in my mouth I want to kiss you and share it with you
>honka honka

The whole movie is a giant clusterfuck of corporatism and soulless pandering for maximum profits. They were so batshit scared to BvS they hired Spidey last-minute and then reshot huge chunks of the movie with a green screen. It's a classic case of the mouse not giving a single shit so long as there is money to be extracted.

Are you guys talking about the Academy Award Winner Suicide Squad, the movie that was more profitable than Civil War, an avengers movie with spiderman?

Damn...Civil War is such a failure. No doubt they expected it to trump Avengers and despite forcing in a Spidey cameo for God knows how much they still couldn't do anything wortwhile with it.

The brand is dying. They've hit the saturation point. Disney will be looking for a new coal mine to exploit now.

by civil war, are you referring to that marvel movie that was so fucking pointless storywise, that the whole thing could have been summed up by saying, lets agree to disagree and still be friends.

It's not evansposting anymore it's called cuckposting now

still not as shitty as anything DC has put out, the only decent films in DC history was the Dark Knight and Batman Returns

>he actually made this unironically
>he actually thinks anyone with more than two brain cells give a shit about Liberal Tomatoes
But it's nice seeing you hide behind paid reviews in lack of actual arguments to defend Marvelshit.

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Avengers with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

>MCUck is now attempting to defend Civil War
This is my favorite episode of The Shills.

Unlike marvel, dceu isn't interested in cookie cutter schlock guaranteed to rake in Reddit money. They make kino, the kind that wins academy awards

>not including the original Donner/Reeves superman 1&2

Civil War may be a poorly cobbled together movie on every level, but at least it's fun. What makes it fun? It just is!

Academy awards? Plural? I thought they just won the one for hair and makeup on Suicide Squad. I hope it was for cinematography or special effects, they did a great job in BvS.

They deserved multiple wins for BvS. OST, Special Effects, Cinematography. Several of the films nominated were lesser than BvS in these categories but were given priority instead because everyone had jumped on board the hate train.

Wait what? What's the difference between cash on cash return and studio net profit?

>When the BvS is a masterpiece meme goes too far

>when the butthurt MCUck meme goes too far

I don't get it what you're saying here. Why would they be biased? Suicide Squad got one. Are you saying Disney bought off the judges or something? If they did, why didn't any MCU stuff win?

Literally how can MCUcks compete?

I'm saying BvS was never going to get a nomination no matter how good due to critics. Especially not in a year where Hollywood was hungry for blood and BvS was marked as the "Donald Trump of CMB".

Cash on cash return is an aproximation to a the concept of Return On Investment (ROI), it means that it's better to get 150 millions on a 350 million investment than get 200 millions on a 600 million investment, because you need to pay less to get a dollar back on returns

Didn't Casey Affleck win an award despite being thoroughly smeared as a rapist?

>BvS was marked as the "Donald Trump of CMB".

They weren't wrong desu

>people actually like Hot Topic Joker

>"Everything's changed. Men fall from the sky, the gods hurl thunderbolts, innocents die. That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel."
Many good lines in BvS but this is probably my favorite.

>still one an oscar

to the members of the academy, best makeup is a joke award just like best animated feature film, best sound editing, and best sound mixing

>Maybe temporary
Defend that acting.

they were fine fuck off

How is sound editing a "joke award"
Editing is a pretty crucial part in a movie being good or not

>murrikuk ''''''''''culture'''''''''' is nonwhites, guns and harley quinn

DOG BLESS

While Pooropean culture is non-whites, bombings and trucks